It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*video*Interview with man who has worked with government/EBE'S

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I found this and what I particularly find interesting is the fact that if UFO simulators do exist what are 'the powers that be' doing with the pilots and the crafts. If they were building UFO'S back then and testing them, where have they been flying to?

Do you think it possible that 'they' have craft that can fly out of our atmosphere and fly around in space. Is it all possible that perhaps 'they' can fly out of our solar system?

Everyday there is something new to learn.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The United States has successfully back engineered a craft using the zero point gravity manipulation, and has manufactured at least three of their own, of varying sizes. These craft were probably used to help set up the US/Russian/ET bases on the moon and mars - so yes they can operate in outer space.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
nice vid. what documentary was this from? Ive heard the name J-Rod before but i cant think where!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
why does the vid contain mostly stock film of the construction of the ` avrocar ` ? pretty disengenous that

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Briles
nice vid. what documentary was this from? Ive heard the name J-Rod before but i cant think where!

Dr. Dan Burisch, Linda Moulton Howe?

They are not credible people are they?

That was a cool vid, i wonder what those saucers are in the video, is it the making of the avro??

I found some more info on this story.

The Strange Story of J-Rod, An EBE

When I first heard Bill Uhouse, a retired mechanical engineer from Las Vegas, tell his story of having been involved in reverse engineering alien technology at certain government facilities, I was both amused and bemused. I was amused because he indicated that the big boss of the project was an extraterrestrial biological entity that he knew as J-Rod who was supposed to have arrived on earth in 1953. According to another source called BJ discussed further in this article, the " J"and "Rod" were derived from early attempts to establish communication between the extraterrestrial biological entity, EBE, and U. S. scientists privy to EBE contact. Since the release of the MJ-12 Eisenhower Briefing Document in the early 1980s, the term EBE has come into popular use to designate diminutive, grey-colored humanoids associated with crashed saucers. Another variant spelling is Eben used by physicist Paul Bennewitz and others. Some implied that Ebens also were a class of EBEs with certain distinct physical characteristics and were said to be working with our military scientists and engineers on various projects. According to BJ, no language interface with the EBE existed in 1953, so a series of symbols were shown to test his reactions. Some symbols looked like letters and others were geometric shapes. The first symbol the EBEN pointed to looked like a "J." The other was an "inertial-bar" that looked like a rod. So, humans called the Eben "J-Rod." I was bemused because I wondered why he was disclosing information concerning a highly classified operation and was also skeptical about another "insider" with tales about Area 51 and S-4.

www.geocities.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Drawing of J-Rod by mechanical engineer, Bill Uhouse, based on J-Rod's appearance dressed in a human man's shirt in 1970s or early 1980s at a conference table with physicist Edward Teller and eighteen scientists, including Uhouse. The project that linked Uhouse to J-Rod was a "flying saucer simulator" to teach certain U. S. Air Force pilots to fly back-engineered, and/or actual, extraterrestrial craft.

Link to source

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
A great post!

I will see if Clifford Stone has any info on this, as he a senior of many years I cant see why he should be a hoaxer

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
That was almost like hearing Dr. Dan Burisch. If I remember correctly they even used the same words, anyone who can confirm this?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone else has infomation on this Uhouse fella.

I am on the fence with this as he was filmed covert/shadowed in one of the videos and full featured in the next?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Don't let it fool you. It's garbage.

Read the book unconventi onal flying objects. It was written by a scientist. You can immediately tell by the writing style that the author is a scientist and not a writer (by trade) or an "average joe."

Likewise, you can tell by that man's command of the english language that he didn't work on top secret technology..

No I'm not a detective, I'm a scramjet. Just have good intuition.

new topics

top topics

join