It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Races of aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Pretty basic and probably silly question, to some of you but humour me anyway please?

I found one thread similar to this while searching but it did not provide much help... I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any websites where a list of what "possible races" of aliens exists?

I am aware a lot of them are probably made up (98% more than likely) But, I would still like to read up on them.

Thanks for any help!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
members.tripod.com...

this is not a one liner

its a two liner

[edit on 20-9-2008 by wellsybelieves]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Oh that would be an interest of mine to.
Because when I was 18 I had a strange experience , and I still dont know what this being came from. It was nothing like the usual greysorts of aliens. Maby some of you have got an idea?

Short describtion:
Tall above 2m,
Covered by a cape with a hood, ( sort of grey, brown colour)

No face was visible, and no sound of it heard

It came into my bungalow, slowly but very determined, coming towards my bed, where I was lieing, quadriplegic not able to screem or breath.

It came to my side and put its hand underneath my head, resting there for some seconds Than it moved out of the bungalow again. Slowly and scilent as it came.
At the point it left the door a very very big bang resounded. And from that point I was able to move again. I ran to the door to see where it was. But there was nothing apart of a lot of people running towards my bungalow, to see where the big bang was coming from. Non of them saw any unusal being.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I concur with those mentioned in wellsybelieves link..

I'll also mention Martians..

Yer i know it probably sounds way cliched right now.. and i hardly believed it myself when i initially read about them.. but apparently there was a race of peoples (??) that once upon a time lived on Mars.. until they lost their atmosphere through an inevitable twist of fate.. something to do with the planet's gravity.. the whole story is outlined in Courtney Brown's book Cosmic Voyage who "researches" through the medium of scientific remote viewing... and is also possibly touched on by Boriska that Indigo Child.

I know there is absolutely no proof of these claims so don't shoot me down for alleging such outrageous, sensationalised things. But hey, if you're serious about wanting to know a little more, the book is an interesting option.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I noticed on that list of aliens the absence of the "Rah'tol" species(not entirely sure if the spelling is right).

Apparently these guys are greenish/yellow in appearance and are not humanoid.

This info came from a friend of mine who claims to have been abducted by them. This is no joke but to be honest I don't really believe in this stuff, though. I do believe that he believes it.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N

What I know from my alien friends, there are 218 races visiting Earth. Some of them are well known on Earth but most of the stories you hear about them are fabricated or inaccurate due to professional disinformation and natural, common mistakes in human perception.

Some of the most popular races that people talk about and assume are real, are not, like 'Nordics' and 'Reptilians'. But some of the visiting races happen to somewhat fit these fabricated descriptions.

Often one real race is mistaken for another real race because of similarities in appearance and descriptions. All of the popular names we use for the real races are made up by humans.

My drawings of some of my own contacts are here on the Album page:

The Project At Earth

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hey Eath's Sister!! You have been missed. Welcome back !!! Interesting post, So the Nordics are not real. Can you answer a question for me. When are we going to get First Contact with the real ailens? It is high time we grew up and First Contact would help us do that....

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hey check out this page. It's just as good as anyone else's claims of real Alien beings that exist. (Hey at least Gene Rodenberry & co went and took some video of their creations)...

Like EarthSister said "there's 218" races visiting Earth, but only half of them have appeared on Star Trek. The other half refused to appear because the pay didn't cover their re-fueling costs to get home again after the show.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
First and foremost thankyou to each one of you who replied!! I was, to be honest, scared of this post being shot down as (like I said in the OP) There was a topic asking about this before but you've all helped me out greatly!!

I will be checking each and every one of those links.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gumby51
Hey check out this page. It's just as good as anyone else's claims of real Alien beings that exist. (Hey at least Gene Rodenberry & co went and took some video of their creations)...

Like EarthSister said "there's 218" races visiting Earth, but only half of them have appeared on Star Trek. The other half refused to appear because the pay didn't cover their re-fueling costs to get home again after the show.

I don't know if you were just trying to 'have a laugh' or what... But this was a serious question. There's a difference in alien races being mis-named for whatever reason and then you posting stuff about Star Trek.

Please, don't troll my thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Wirral Bagpuss

Hi and thank you for the welcome. It's always good to be here.

Contact between the visiting races and individual humans is going on all of the time and progressing very quickly now. More contactees are making their own first contact, and are choosing to learn the truth for themselves from the aliens, turning away from the popular disinformation.

The organization of visiting races is preparing to suddenly show up in Tokyo Japan for the world to witness, but the greater the education spread before then, the more productive their debut will be. If showing up like that will just make people believe that the disinformation is true, it's not going to be much of a step forward for anybody.

They don't tell me exactly when they are going to do it, they just say "soon". It's difficult to say when soon is to them, but we can trace the funnel of steady increases in our world's sightings, personal contact, desire to take part, true understanding, exposure of false claims, govt control, and especially above all else- the desperate need for it to happen.

top topics

join