It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Carlin’s Message from the Dead! (?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Ghostly Talk Radio does it again!

The first EVP I ever heard - on the show while broadcasting no less - made me into an instant Ghostly Talk fan.
Now I take my hat off to them again.
I just hit the sight after a little hiatus and here’s what I found!
George Carlin’s message from the Dead as related by Psychic Bonnie Vent!

Ghostly Talk posted this LINK to the San Diego Pranormal Research Project,

or

You can listen to it HERE - George's (?) Message begins at tick 00:09:14 as read by Ghostly Talk DJ.

Well, go have yourself a listen.

Even better, I’ll just type out the message as I listen and save you the hassle.

Oh, and George, just in case you're watching - haha - I put Your quote, in quotes.

“Hi Bonnie, sorry to have barged in on you but that’s just my nature. I really needed to let everyone know I’ve not gone to hell, and yes I know about that (referring to videos on YouToob saying George had gone to hell), and what a bunch of *BS* religion is. Just as I had thought all along, (though I was not completely sure I was right), this transition thing is pretty cool and has nothing to do with nuns, priests or whatever they call themselves. I had always believed in their being something out there that was greater than me - that part is true. This transition thing is a breeze, I have not laughed so hard in a long time. Damn - I did well, even if I do say so myself! I hope I woke up a few people. It turns out that was by design. It was amazing to view my life. I took no prisoners and *F’em* if they can’t see what is truly real. People are really stupid. In case you are wondering you are gathering (-----?). I was allowed this brief visit as it will be used for your benefit later on. I'm sorry we never met in live I’m sure it would have been one hell of a talk. Even I had to sugar coat things when I performed. Thanks so much for doing this for me and please know that all is well, all things ahead, George.”

So there ya go ATS.
I don’t know what to think.
I’d like to believe it’s true, but (and that’s a BIG but) - but - I dunno.
I do believe in contact between the living and the dead - sure.
But George Carlin? Speaking to Bonnie Vent? The message, well, in the George Carlin style, just a bit over the edge?
I love George, don’t get me wrong - he’s a Master at what he does (using present tense as it seems he’s still *with us*), but something about this doesn't rub my fur in the right direction.

...*Or IS he?*...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
What utter crap.

"For it is appointed unto men to die once, and after that, the Judgement."

That's what God says.

You can believe what God says, or you can believe what George Carlin....or, rather, a charlatan posing as receiving messages from him...says.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Old Man
What utter crap.

"For it is appointed unto men to die once, and after that, the Judgement."

That's what God says.

You can believe what God says, or you can believe what George Carlin....or, rather, a charlatan posing as receiving messages from him...says.

Yep im with you on this one.What a complete load of crap.
Psychics channeling dead people like John Edwards who was proven to be fake.
Im not saying there is no one who can talk to dead people it just seems the people who do it publiclly are fakes trying to get fame and fortune.
I believe if you did get to talk to dead people they would have a more important message for you than this.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Old Man

They are both written word.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Do we get to hear the actual channeled message or anything? Anything other than this radio host guy reading it out?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
reply to post by Old Man

They are both written word.

Written and spoken....apparently.......on both 'sides'.

We have the Bible, which is written. I have also heard God speak to me on one occasion.

Sure, you may just dismiss that as fantasy or whatever. But even if you do, my claim has as much validity as a 'medium'.....does it not?

So you choose who to believe.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Old Man
But even if you do, my claim has as much validity as a 'medium'.....does it not?

Exactly my point.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
id threaten to throw all psychics in jail for fraud, unless of course they can validate their claims. We'd soon see the numbers dwindle.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
This is a really pathetic thread.. Some women trying to bolster her psychic abilities and notoriety on a dead man's dime. If she could channel George Carlin, he would having something profound/clever and witty to say

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

This is a really pathetic thread.

Why is the thread pathetic?
That's like killing the messenger.

Plus - don't forget, you came to read it.

And how do you know what Mr. Carlin would say anyway?
lol
What, you can read his mind?

In my opinion - even though you didnt' ask for it - this woman *thinks* she spoke to George.
Who's to say she didn't.
You can't prove it either way.

...S2BU...

[edit on 20-9-2008 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I dont know if this is real or not but just because you cant verify it doesnt mean it isnt real.
All you bible thumpers belive in some " novel" . Can you verify eveything in that book? No you cant, you go to church all your life and are programed from a very young age to think a certain way , how do you really know this is right? Seems to me like a life time of brain washing.
You cant see past the " book " and anything else cant be real...if thats not brain washing then I dont know what is.
Open you minds....

[edit on 20-9-2008 by Reevster]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reevster
I dont know if this is real or not but just because you cant verify it doesnt mean it isnt real.
All you bible thumpers belive in some " novel" . Can you verify eveything in that book? No you cant, you go to church all your life and are programed from a very young age to think a certain way , how do you really know this is right? Seems to me like a life time of brain washing.
You cant see past the " book " and anything else cant be real...if thats not brain washing then I dont know what is.
Open you minds....

[edit on 20-9-2008 by Reevster]

That just shows your hypocrisy.

You accuse us of being 'bible thumpers', yet say also that you can't discount what is written in the OP just because you can't verify it.

Your hypocrisy is staggering.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Old Man

hmmm god and the bible or george carlin

the bibles a funny book dont get me wrong but it just didnt have the falir of George ... ill go with him

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Carlin's ghost would have been funnier.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
That worshiping Joe Pesci was a mistake?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

hmm

new topics

top topics

join