It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7 fires before Towers Collapse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I hadn't ever noticed this before, about 10 minutes before the South tower comes down WTC7 was burning in the middle upper floors on the east(?) facade. I originally thought the only fires started in 7 were during or after the towers collapse. Here is the video:

[edit on 20-9-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Well, according to this clip from the History channel, the fires started around 9:30 in WTC 7, the collapse of the South tower wasn't until 10:05. www.youtube.com...

Interestingly, the NIST report claims the fire started from debris from the collapse of WTC 1.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

I'm sure the excuse will be plane debris. Does anyone have that little sketch from NIST showing impact directions and debris?

BTW, video's not working now.

Edit: Star and flag for bringing this up.

[edit on 9/20/2008 by Griff]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The South Tower actually collapsed at 9:59, and as far as I know Mr Levy simply misspoke. There's a couple of Aman Zafar pictures showing some sort of light in the lower floors of WTC7, but it doesn't seem to be anything to do with a fire.

Why would conspirators set a fire before the collapse of either building? They could hardly be more stupid if this was the case.

top topics

join