It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Global Stay At Home Day"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Dear friends,

I am sick and tired being pushed around like some sheep. Going to work and hardly make ends meet. I'm sure I speak for 95% of the working populaion. Therefore I urge all of you to stay home. Don't go to the streets and make yourself a target. Just stay home. Do nothing. Let them beg you to come and work for them again. Strike a deal thats just simply fair. You don't want much, but just a fair share of the cake. Write down all your living expenses. Show them what it costs to bring up 2 kids. It seems like they have no clue what it cost to survive. Let them now you can't afford to work anymore. You simply can't. Plus a 20% percent incentive on top the minimal you need to survive. They need to distribute wealth anyway. When a poker player wins all the chips, the game is over, right?

So make yourself a nice day at home and wait for the call. Beleive me, they have no choice but to call you. Don't give up. This is a win win situation.

They'll call, I promise.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Don't worry you will see a lot of that in the next 2 years.

The Depression is here

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Benarius

Sounds like a principle of the Church of the Subgenius.. As JR "Bob" Dobbs might put it "Got Slack?"... Go ahead, you have permission to take the week off .. Live a little.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
God I wish it was that easy. Just forget about all your problems, stay at home and wait for the phone call from the man who would instantly up your salary and learn to respect you.
In reality you would be instantly fired and within the hour there would be a queue a mile long made up of people applying for your vacant job!
Give it another month and we'll all be out of work. . .

top topics

join