It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full spectrum dominance?..ATS i got your back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Ive only joined a few days ago and I have to say that this site is great and its great because we choose to decide what to post and what to believe, I just read some article by Laura Knight Jadczyk bashing ATS and after I read the painstaking article that really almost put me to sleep... anyway I have come to this conclusion: ATS rocks, I dont care if this is a speculated CIA ran front to provide exactly what the article states: DISINFORMATION.If this is a CIA ran front so beit, look up my IP address and pull my security clearance thats still active and check me out , Im on the good guys team..Like all of our members.Its early in the morning at Langley they may not have a big case load. I am an american, I served in the military I pay taxes although my taxes should be lower but so what, Nobody is holding weapons to our heads or holding our families hostage to believe eveything that is posted here, Its our right to post things we believe in and the sit back and watch the ATS community provide their lucid and logical point of views. This site is great and there really are some very intelligent people that created this and who post on here. I say screw the haters and keep ATS going forever, I even want to subscribe to a newletter. You guys at ATS have captured the internet and now the others are mad. Good job

I am here because I want to be and I choose what I want to believe and I know all of you do as well. I only wish I found this site a few years ago but Im a member because I want to be and I enjoy reading and learning and I seek the truth too...In closing, If people really do post in-accurate information then its our jobs to find the truth and then form our own decisions. Rock on ATS

new topics

join