It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Explorers"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hi! I am elizabeth and I was just wondering how many UFO enthusiasts have seen this movie? It explains many of my theories: I think UFOs are manmade, earth-based craft no one wants us to know about.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizemmett
Hi! I am elizabeth and I was just wondering how many UFO enthusiasts have seen this movie? It explains many of my theories: I think UFOs are manmade, earth-based craft no one wants us to know about.

Hi Liz

Your right some are but not all, you need to do a bit of research on reverse engineering of ufos and the Nazi Vril discs.

Also search up sgt Clifford Stone

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I agree that MANY, MANY UFOs that are reported are manmade crafts (probably close to 80% of them are)... But the project that sealed the deal for me was the 1952 US Army project Silverbug out of Wright Patterson Air Force Base.

Read up on that project and, in particular what happened Five years previous and the FOIA documents relating the two. Happy hunting.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lizemmett

Better be carefule most of the ufo nuts on here will attack and tell you that you are part of disninformation for saying that
. They refuse to even give that option a thought. Welcome.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
You will not get attacked on your opinions by us reseachers only by narrow minded in thier box skeptics.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
isn't explorers an 80's movie about some genius kids who make a force field bubble that they put a spaceship in made from bits of trash and then fly to an alien spaceship where they explore it for a while before meeting it's inhabitants who are huge goofy slimy aliens who are really just kids and get yelled at by their parent aliens at the end before the kids depart and head back to earth.

top topics

join