It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over nevada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hey, guys i ran across this today.. Don't know if this has been posted before or how ligit it is.. But hey, it was good read.. hiddenufo1.tripod.com... This is my first post, so be gentile

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hi there welcome to ats, that image looks more as if it was a star, and the disk in the later images are different from the first image of the bright light in the sky.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Star and Flagged

This looks good I just hope it isnt fake info.

I will watch this thread closely

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
yeah, like i said i don't know how ligit this is, but i for one would like to know more..so let some good minds review it and lets see which way it goes

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Yes, welcome to ATS and thanks for posting.

I have no good input regarding what it is, but I can tell you what it reminds me of.

The NASA tether Ufo's. They have the same basic shape and the same hole in the middle.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TopzGunz

Hi, TopzGunz: thanks for sharing. There's no relation between the ufos in this page
hiddenufo1.tripod.com...

and the amorphic lights published here
hiddenufo1.tripod.com...

and the reason is simple: these photos were taken on July 7, 1947 by William Rhodes from Phoenix, AZ. Now i don't know if they are deliberately trying to pass them as part of their sighting, but since the real source of the images seems to not be mentioned at all...

This looks to be the caption of these images in their website:

Alan Gudaitis, who had led the state in Ufo research for over ten years, went out to see the Colonel X object and collected three images of the disc on September 5th.

Here are some informations regarding the photos in question:

1947-July 7- William Rhodes of Phoenix, Arizona allegedly saw a disk circling his locality during sunset and took two photographs. The resulting pictures show a disk-like object with a round front and a square tail in plan form. These photographs have been examined by experts who state they are true photographic images and do not appear to be imperfection in the emulsion or imperfections in the lens. Often called the "Roswell UFO." some info taken from: www.nicap.org

www.ufocasebook.com...

These images, often called "the Roswell craft" photos, (as it is widely reported that the Roswell craft was not a saucer, but a "delta" winged craft) appeared in several Southwestern newspapers around the time of Arnold's sighting and match his basic description of a heel shaped, domed flyer; These images were photographed the same day as the Roswell crash which took place in the evening of July 7, 1947, just one state away, in New Mexico.

www.rense.com...

Although the reliability isn’t quite as high as the pictures taken in McMinnville, two shots taken in Phoenix do rank right up there. William A. Rhodes, a self-employed scientist living in Phoenix, reported that he had taken what might be considered the first good photographs of one of the flying discs. Rhodes said he had been on his way to his workshop at the rear of his house at the rear of his house when he heard a distinctive "whoosh" that he believed to be from a P-80 "Shooting Star" fighter jet. He grabbed his camera from the workshop bench and hurried to a small mount in his backyard. The object was circling in the east about a thousand feet in the air.

www.theufochronicles.com...

On July 7, 1947, William Rhodes took photos of an unusual object over Phoenix, Arizona.[45] The photos appeared in a Phoenix newspaper and a few other papers. According to documents from Project Bluebook, an Army counter-intelligence (CIC) agent and an FBI agent interviewed Rhodes on August 29 and convinced him to surrender the negatives. The CIC agent deliberately concealed his true identity, leaving Rhodes to believe both men were from the FBI. Rhodes said he wanted the negatives back, but when he turned them into the FBI the next day, he was informed he wouldn't be getting them back, though Rhodes later tried unsuccessfully.[46][47] The photos were extensively analyzed and would eventually show up in some classified Air Force UFO intelligence reports.

www.thepetitionsite.com...

(can't open Project Blue Book website right now)
www.roswellproof.com...

UNIDENTIFIABLE OBJECTS,
WILLIAMS FIELD, CHANDLER,
ARIZONA.

14 July 1947

MEMORANDUM FOR THE OFFICER IN CHARGE:

On 8 July 1947, this Agent obtained pictures of unidentifiable objects, (Exhibits 1 and 2) from the managing editor of the Arizona Republic newspaper. The pictures were taken by Mr. Williams Rhoads, 4333 N. 14th St., Phoenix, Arizona, at sunset, on 7 July 1947. The subject object flew at unconveivable speeds, making three circles in the vicinity of Mr Rhoads' home. The pictures were taken with a box camera, size 620. The photograph (Exhibit 1) was taken at as the object passed in front of Mr. Rhodes, and Exhibit 2 as the object turned towards Mr. Rhoads. The height of the object was estimated at 1000 feet.

AGENT'S NOTES: See Exhibit 1 and 2, photographs of unifentifiable objects, enlarged aproximately 20 times. No further reports have been received by this office of objects seen by military personnel.

Lynn C. Aldrich, Special Agent, EIC - AAF, FDTRC.

www.rr0.org...

www.rr0.org...

Some informations regarding Colonel-X

COLONEL X:
If you’ll remember from last month, Colonel X has sent an application for the 50 grand, and he claims to be able to channel UFOs.

In our correspondence with him, we have been asking some basic information, like how soon after he begins channeling can we expect to see the UFO, and how will we see the object. Telescope? Naked eye? Colonel X. promised to "work on the answers to your questions."

A few weeks go by, and a reporter from a Las Vegas newspaper asks us to confirm a press release from X. claiming that "Colonel X, featured in Ufo [sic] Magazine as ufologists' Holy Grail, has been accepted into the IIG $50,000 Paranormal challenge," and furthermore, that "[t]o date no-one has been able to provide the IIG with proof that they have psychic ability." While that second sentence is definitely correct, the fact is that Colonel X. (real name – Ben Woods) has not been "accepted" as an applicant, as we still in discussion over protocols.

www.iigwest.com...

Startup Name: ColonelX and Area51
Industry: Technology
Year Founded: 2007
Legal Status: Limited Liability Corporation
Business Stage: Mature
Number of Employees: 1-10 people
Company Description: I am known as Colonel X in the Ufo community and have been featured in UFO Magazine. I have worked with a select number of high level Ufo researchers and help to organize discreet and confidential trips to photograph THE area51 saucer. I know where it is hidden. My website is hiddenufo1.tripod.com... and am looking for investors. Interested parties would get a live glimpse of the saucer.

www.gobignetwork.com...

[edit on 20/9/2008 by internos]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Internos, exellent job wow.. I knew something was fishy about this xguy
But thanks to your invalment in this thred i'v learnd something new about roswell

These images, often called "the Roswell craft" photos, (as it is widely reported that the Roswell craft was not a saucer, but a "delta" winged craft) appeared in several Southwestern newspapers around the time of Arnold's sighting and match his basic description of a heel shaped, domed flyer; These images were photographed the same day as the Roswell crash which took place in the evening of July 7, 1947, just one state away, in New Mexico.
thanks for your post Internos

[edit on 20-9-2008 by TopzGunz]

[edit on 20-9-2008 by TopzGunz]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hello,

The photo's of the small craft are real. I have been to this location and watched them film this. It is done with a time lapsed camera and it is show by using it's heat source. The larger photo's are used as an example of what is believed that we are seeing. I witnessed the object hovering for an hour and then move off the screen at a slow rate of speed and all the while there were planes flying through the frame of this camera they were much lower in alltitude but gave off heat sources as well and moved through the frame farely fast. They used some sort of heat system to track it because it is so high up it can not be seen with the eye or your standard camera. I will say I don't know what this is up there but there is something going on over Las Vegas.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Light donuts in videos are a camera reaction to a very bright light.

See ATS's road trip where a reported million watt light was recorder.
I can't say how such things are determined but electrons are ejected
from metal at the rate of voltage squared, from the old vacume tube
days ( still good for Rock and Rollers but tube amps must be long
gone by now), so millions of volts in a Tesla 'dirigible' torpedo or
other such craft got to show up at some time.

A triangle craft as in the Belgian Triangle event has a clear hot spot
central to the craft for the levitating electrostatic coil.

new topics

top topics

join