It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is choking really dangerous to your health?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Danny Devito of course has worked with many celebrities over the years, but perhaps the one with the most to gain would be the Governator himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger. Given his ties to both politics and the health and fitness industry over the years, it can only be surmised that the Governator is somehow responsible for bringing Mr. Devito in on this insidious scheme to spread unfounded fears about the so-called hazards of choking.

There is certainly the possibility that his steroids back in the 1970s were laced with various mind-altering agents that made him a sleeper agent for Dr. Heimlich and company. I believe that we must redouble our efforts in attempt to find new ground on which to ascertain the veracity of the claims put forth by these people.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The Union Supports Danny Devito. Therefore, he can not be involved in this. Sorry for the late notice!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Unfortunately for Danny Devito (if that is indeed his real name) the delayification of your postosity has apparently preventified his acquittification where the naturosity of this tribunal of extremenessicity is to be concernified. As a resultation Mr. Devito and the aforementioned Union are not only under investigation by the most judicious judiciosciousness but moreover are to be subjectified to the persecutionism presentified in this most loquacious and pernacious of legitimately documentated legalistic documentity.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Oh dear....

Delayification? For real? We have to suffer this?

Judiousousness? I didn't know they were even still around...only a myth..

legitimately documentated legalistic documentity.

OMG. Q. You're in law school, I need you to break this down for me! Is this a bad thing? Cuz theis sounds like, a realy, bad bad thing!!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Its just the way these things play out, Miss Carrot. Some things just happen to happen the way they happen to happen. Justice is a cruel and unforgiving mistress, the kind of woman who beats you with the heel of her stilettos for looking at the cookie jar when you're in a no loading zone on a tuesday in the middle of rabbit season. It doesn't have to make sense. It's just the way the world works in this twisted world we've come to call our own world as we're spinning around that big blazing ball in the sky that lights up our world.

It's as sickening as the movement to make people believe choking is harmful.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDemonHunter

Danny Devito, is subject to inter governmental immunities supported by the high court in order to retain aspects of decaying federalism among the states. Though a commonwealth subject,Mr Devito, is subject to state laws and is thus not immune for breach of state law despite being a commonwealth subject. See RE education union case.

lol i studyed this weeked! woo hoo!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Given the international nature of the ongoing investigation, I believe the possibility exists that Mr. Devito may eventually be held accountable by the World Court at The Hague. It is my understanding that charges brought before the world court in such a manner would be far outside the jurisdiction of any individual state or commonwealth in this matter, and as such, Mr. Devito is not only to be held for trial, but we shall continue to interrogate him for the purpose of ascertaining his true purpose in connection to this most heinous conspiracy to defraud the people of the world at large.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
*Listens intently to both parties cases....*

Rebuttle Q?

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Subject can only be taken to the world court if a treaty exists between the individual and his/her actions have effects/issues that grossly affect the international trade environment and or the subject is accussed of war crimes/criminal offences. Given the unprovable nature of this topic, lack there of of scientific evidence and also mr devito insisting on being innocent, this can not proceed to the world court.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Well done, sir. It appears you have made your case in a most technical manner. I would have to say that seemingly every possibility has been accounted for in your argument against Mr. Devito being held for trial before the world court, which leads me to suspect that you and the UWP are involved in this conspiracy in some manner, given the way you have stood up for Mr. Devito in this argument, preventing him from being brought before the world court, which you have so expertly prevented in a manner that should prevent him from being brought to the world court to face charges as a conspirator against all humanity.

Well played indeed sir.

I can see now that they've gotten to you. You succumbed to the pressure of an army of Verne Troyer clones marching on your doorstep, threatening to reach up and bite your shins repeatedly in a vicious manner consistent with the behavior caught on film in outtakes from his time as Mike Myers' "Dr. Evil" stunt double. This footage of course was later alleged to be part of the story all along, as they allowed the out of control Troyer's performance to appear in all three movies, complete with extra dialogue added to book-end the outtakes. And so the "Army of Mini-Me Penguin Sympathizers For The Anti-Choking Worldwide Conspiracy Around The World And In Your Backyard" claims yet another shadowy victory by getting someone who could have stopped them.

The evidence I had linking Mr. Devito to the "Army of Mini-Me Penguin Sympathizers For The Anti-Choking Worldwide Conspiracy Around The World And In Your Backyard" has apparently been erased from the server it was stored on. That of course implicates Mr. T, who has gone on record as stating his skills as a hacker.

Deeper into the rabbit hole we go.

Trust no one.

Not even yourself.

"Army of Mini-Me Penguin Sympathizers For The Anti-Choking Worldwide Conspiracy Around The World And In Your Backyard" are a disturbingly worth opponent indeed. Any fight against them shall surely drag us down to their level and to be quite honest, I don't know that my knees can handle stooping down that low for an entire fight....

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Sir,

Id like to offer you a exclusive position in the Union of Wack Posters. Are you interested? (PS tell no one, this is leading to even more depth IE Wack Masons)

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

*eyes the offer warily*

Is there a decoder ring made available as part of my membership? I've always wanted a decoder ring....

*Edited for Typos..... and hoping the second edit actually takes....

[edit on 9/28/2008 by TheDemonHunter]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

My dear DH, whatever it is you require, I am sure that UWP would be more than happy to help you out with. Right Q? *jab* Right?!

Glad to have you aboard
I'll see if I can move Gerta out of the office down the hall - she doesn't even really work here anyway.....? Just drinks the coffee.

We'll have an Office for you, completely furnished, with a Decoder Ring as well (For your Cellphone?)...

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

WAIT! I'm getting a furnished office with my own Decoder Ring?

AND THERE'S COFFEE???

*wrinkles his brow, suddenly suspicious*

Okay, what's the catch.....

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

im your boss lol

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball

im your boss lol

I am unfamiliar with this concept.

As the head of our investigation, I require complete and total autonomy to properly manage and organize all resources in our efforts to bring about the continued erosion of all activities and plans presented by those who would go so far as to defraud the good people of AboveTopSecret and the world in such an insidious manner as to fallaciously suggest choking to be a hazardous task that is to be considered less than beneficial and in fact of detrimental impact to the health of every man, woman, and child of this great land we have chosen to call our own as we live and breathe each day in this land we call our own.

I feel we must mount a crusade to bring these felonious persons to justice in the most judicious and efficient manner possible, and having the bureaucracy of a hierarchical system to answer to, even by allowing myself to be answerable to one person other than that nebulous and all-powerful idea known as "the truth," could indeed cause a cascading failure of all current and future operations across governmental and continental lines. This type of red tape distraction could prevent us from going after the people we know to be responsible for this horrible travesty, such as the nefarious Rip Taylor and his evil symbiotic clone, Rip Torn. Yes, I know they look nothing alike, but believe me, we have sources which can verify our claims, as shown on some satellite photos that we hope to have available in the coming weeks for international review before we make our move to strike down the two Rips.

I therefore can only conclude that perhaps the UWP and all your assorted membership can serve as an associate in an investigatory capacity to the highly secretive organization I represent in my dealings here on this forum in an official and and most duplicitous nature that is well beyond any and all reproach or review by any agency or individual, just as the Sacred and Almighty Demandment Scrolls of the Seven Sacred Lords of Latveria have chosen to intend and impress upon the people of this great online community.

I uh.... might need to commandeer that office we discussed however for all duties officially made official by my official investigatorial duties though.

And the coffee too.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The Governator chokes every 3 seconds, hence his outrageous accent. That is proof enough that choking is not hazardous to ones health. He is at least 75 years old in perpetual choke mode.

Edit to add:
I have reason to believe that the universal choking symbol is actually a Masonic hand signal used only by the highest levels of the organization. There is supposed to be a press conference tomorrow....

[edit on 2-11-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

LOL Perpetual Choke Mode?? SEE!!! That is evidence RIGHT THERE.

A person in perpetual choke mode - we would be led to believe - would e on the verge of dying, since choking is "dangerous to our health."

Except, that if this person is in fact perpetual choke mode (which means he never stops) and is still alive at 75 years, we could in fact infer that Choking is not hazardous. AT ALL.

- Carrot

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join