It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is choking really dangerous to your health?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797

The EMT's, Queen Elizabeth, CIA, and Vogue Magazine.... It all makes sense now. They're all collaborating on this Conspiracy. They're trying to send us on a wild goose chase by dropping hints and facts etc.... They're all working together - that can be the only explanation.

This runs deeper than I thought.

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Yes, the deepness of this very deep conspiracy has great depth....lol. How deep can it get? I think there is more depth to this deep conspiracy than meets the eye. There must be something we are missing here.

Ah yes, a midget. There is a midget somewhere invovled in this conspiracy...I can feel it.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Oh my God, you have that 6th sense too? I was totally going to mention a midget - but I didn't want to offend anyone...as I'm not blaming Midgets for the Choking Conspiracy - but there is one involved.. somewhere.

I agree. The Depth of this Deep Conspiracy is soo deep, that in fact, it is just sensical to assume it is deeper than we first thought.

It is Epicly Deep.

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I would have to say....it depends on the form of choking. Is it accidental? Or....is it someone choking someone on purpose for laughs, murder or sexual pleasure?

This is a very tricky subject. Very delicate. On the other hand, Mama Cass was not delicate (I'm aging myself). She was a plus size gal AND she choked to DEATH on a chicken. I believe it was cooked.

One of the hosts of Family Feud...ummm, choked to death. He hung himself in a closet. Some say there was a conspiracy there to cover up the fact that he was actually trying to excite himself while masterbating. Some people, I guess, "get off" while being choked during sex. And, I imagine, there are others that get off on doing the choking.

See, as I said, very delicate subject this choking. Not to be taken lightly or on an empty stomach.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Even as we speak I have dispatched some of our top agents to the home of one Verne Troyer, as we have found him to be the key to tying this entire conspiracy together and as I have said before, I believe we must go forth ona crusade to tie up any and all loose ends that may have ties to this nefarious conspiracy to brainwash the good people of this great nation. His far-reaching influence is found not only through such entertainment media as the Austin Powers movies, but also is hinted at in his recent appearances as a spokesman for the huge online secret society known as "World of Warcraft," where Mr. Troyer has chosen to exert his influence as a high ranking "mage." We have reason to believe that "mage" is a special codename for all members of this cult of fundamentalist gamers to recognize his place near the top of the hierarchy within this nefarious online community of specialized tacticians.

By tying these leads together, we believe that it is obvious that this grand conspiracy to fabricate claims of choking's harmful nature is a product of many levels of the liberal entertainment industry and the liberal media, both of whom obviously seek to place blame for their work at the doorstep of the CIA and other reputable government organizations, who should be viewed of course as being above investigation in these matters.

In other updates, the ties to James Bond have led to the arrests of Daniel Craig, Pierce Brosnan, Timothy Dalton, Roger Moore, and Sean Connery. George Lazenby has been given a special exemption from this investigation as nobody could remember who he was and therefore was deemed to be inconsequential in using these arrests to further our cause from a PR standpoint.

The investigation shall continue until all those who would fabricate such information against choking are brought to justice. We're on a crusade here people, and you're either with us or against us.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
--- THE UNION OF WACK POSTERS SUPPORTS THIS THREAD ---

Is Choking Dangerous To Your Health?

Will You Die If You Dont Chew That Meatball?

Do we have a doctor in here to prove this theory?

The Union Needs A BTS Spin Doctor...

PING! Got me an idea...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Doctor died 'choking on lobster' (source

Mrs Lavery was given water and several attempts were made to save her life by performing the Heimlich manoeuvre.

see, the Heimlich maneuver did not work! (and they misspelled maneuver to!)
and further down...

According to pathologist Dr Margaret Sheehan, Mrs Lavery died from acute asphyxia due to obstruction of the airways.

notice that the cause of death is "acute asphyxia", not choking

I contend that as a general practitioner for nearly 40 years she may have been trying to shed light on this conspiracy

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

I am so glad the Union got involved with this thread. This thread deserves as much attention as possible.

Choking - is it really dangerous to your health? NO. Its not. The Union has such a huge following now, that it is so great to see the UWP supporting this thread.

Thank you Q for following my reccomendation. It truly shows your dedication.

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
midget...or Penguin?
I have unedited video footage that may shed some light on this sweeping conspiracy, but i can't post it up until later ...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

How about a midget penguin? Example:

That Danny Devito is one short little bastard. He could use a good choking.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

I believe you to be correct. It is quite obvious that our collective information has indicated that non other than danny devito is a major component of this conspiracy.

Good work my friend. We are one step closer to the truth.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

It was my understanding that the connection to Devito wouldn't be made public until we had him in custody, like with Verne Troyer or the James Bonds. Someone better get moving on that op before he makes a run for it with this tiny little legs!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
OK, so Ive been hearing alot about how choking can be really dangerous for you, but I don't buy it. I think it has to be some sort of mass conspiracy. Why else would somebody promote the idea "choking is dangerous"? It doesn't make sense, and I say we ATSers should get to the bottom of this, to find out whos behind it.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by grimreaper797]

well if it cuts blood flow to your brain or oxygen to your brain then that would be a problem? it would be like hanging yourself. someone gave me a hernia one time from choking me.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDemonHunter

Yes. I agree. we need to find that short little penguin man RIGHT AWAY. We should devise some sort of trap....a very clever....very well thought out way to lure him right into us....

Any game plans yet for how to execute this plan?

It is imparative that we question all suspects, to the fullest extent possible. This conspiracy MUST BE STOPPED.

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS FLASH:

Possible connections to microsoft were revealed today. Microsoft attempted to sabotage our communcations via MSN, in an attempt to disrupt investigations into the choking conspiracy. We will keep you posted to let you know how high up this conspiracy is on the microsoft chain. Bill Gates, watch your back.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Grim, thank you SO much for bringing this to the attention of all loyal ATS Posters.

My telecommunications about the CHoking Conspiracy, on MSN, were compromised this evening as a result of Microsoft being involved somehow.... they're starting the takeover.

MSN First. Yahoo Second. UWP Thrid... NPO...oh no..not the NPO...

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This is getting too deep....im going to go hide in the country for a while and only use cash transactions..........you saw nothing...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

I agree. Cash Transactions will make you more invisitble - however - this will not hide you for long - tell no one where you are....Not even me canim, it is simply not safe

This conspiracy has gone on for quite some time now.....and now...with people slo close to us, disappearing....we need to take a stand.

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Thanks to the good people of this message board who have joined our coalition, we now have Danny Devito in custody. Our interrogations have led us to discover an unholy alliance between the NPO, of which Mr. Devito is a devoted member, and one Dr. Henry Judah Heimlich. It seems he wanted to assure that his legacy as a useful member of the medical community and so he began the push to demonize the act of choking, back in the 1970s.

He also advocated therapies to combat lead poisoning during an era of scares about the dangers of lead paint. I believe this is notable because I personally eat lead paint chips as sprinkles on my ice cream and I have yet to show any signs of the brain damage from my repeated ingestion of this much maligned substance. I believe we can safely assume that this wide-ranging conspiracy is part of the greater agenda to scare the public into believing these things are hazardous when clearly, we can show that choking and lead paint are not harmful in the slightest way that can be measured.

It is interesting to note that Dr. Heimlich (if indeed that is his real name) and his maneuver have been downgraded in recent years by the American Red Cross, and so it can be safely assumed that they have been fighting the battle against this injustice against choking since the Spring of 2006. As always, I can only recommend to all our friends here that you stay safe and prepare the requisite tin foil accoutrements to prevent their brainwashing from taking hold over you. We shall set up a series of safe houses across the globe to take any of you into protective custody who feel you are endangered by your knowledge of this vast conspiracy on the part of Heimlich, the NPO, Her Majesty's Fictional Secret Service, and various members of the World of Warcraft online community.

Relating to the arrest of Verne Troyer and his admission of being a Mage, we have since began an investigation an investigation into other members of the online communuty. We chose to concentrate our efforts on Mr. T after his claims of being a hacker and though he put up quite a struggle against our agents, he is now in custody. Mr. T is rumored to be behind the repeated issues facing the ATS chat as well, in direct contradiction to the idea that CERN was somehow involved. It is my belief that one or the other may be part of a misinformation campaign and as such we shall simply have to persecute, I mean prosecute both.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Oh Man, oh man this is getting BAD.

I hope that TUP is hiding out somewhere (besides my bathroom tub), because I don't want him implicated into something he surely isn't involved with...

*keep hiding tup, keep hiding*

I seriously doubt the NPO and the UWP are involved with any of this, but I do believe that "THEY" are trying to make it look that way. THEY are trying to find someone to blame...someone within ourselves...

Its becuase we are getting close...

It happened after the arrest of Danny Devito....Must have struck a nerve somewhere... WHose friends with Danny Devito?

- Carrot

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join