It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or satellites in the night sky Help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I like all of you have a deep interest in the unknown, On clear nights I love to go to a dimly lit place here in NJ, lay out a blanket and stare up into the night sky, On occasion while Im looking up I seem to notice something moving through the sky, Now its always a clear night when I go to stargaze and I do not do drugs(employer would not approve..lol) and moving through the sky is somethimg that moves very fast, it does not blink and its looks like a star that moves through the sky, Is that just a satellite making its orbit over my area or am i seeing something out of the ordinary?..Any feedback would be appreciated.

[edit on 09/17/2008 by cmd18B]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
According to you saying that the object is bright and travelling across the sky in a straight line my guess would be that you are seeing the international space station.

Check out,
www.spaceflight.nasa.gov...

To see where it is in the sky at a particular time and see if it matches the time of sighting or see,the satellite tracker at,

www.heavens-above.com

To see the location of other satellites, if so then the problem is solved

If not take some images or videos or report it to MUFON or any other ufo research organisation or even here as members would be glad to verify and help you.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Great post, Thank you for that information

join