It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Maxwell caught on camera secret handshaking, NWO shill?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The handshake is not all that is provided. Bill Coopers transcript from Mr Maxwell's book is pretty damning.

I really find it quite amazing that people think that these "gods" that have come out to fight the NWO, some of them named on this page, cannot have some type of tie to the ruling elite. I think most if not all have been affected in some way. Some may not even be aware because of financing. Thinking money is coming from an unpushing source. But just like funds provided by drug companies, there is a price and that price is usually that you provide their data or you clam-up about certain things.

This is obvious with Jordan. So what do you believe now???

You could check this one out for more info.

Jordan Debunked

I could be wrong. Deja Vu_javascript:icon('
')

[edit on 24-11-2008 by AllTiedTogether]

Flagged* needs to be seen...

[edit on 24-11-2008 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
This is so #ing stupid.

Without Jordan Maxwell, few people here would even think about debunking him. Some people are so paranoid they think Bill Cooper is the only honest guy in the world and we have 6 billion CIA-agents.

Have you ever thought about Bill Coopers history? Former navel intelligence. Most likely a killer. Spread disinfo about JFK (the driver didn´t do it) and debunked UFOs after first making a career of saying they were real. Obviously put in place by the NWO to tell some truth and then debunk it to hide the reptilians living in the hollow earth.

If you follow someone closely for a while, and think everything they do is weird, then you will find "wierd" stuff, and that goes for EVERYONE here.

Give som facts instead of retarded paranoia.

Ps. I love Bill Cooper

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Thats actually the way a man is supposed to shake the hand of a woman, now show me video of him doing that shake with another man and I will acuse hime of participating in the master's grip or fellow craft.

The other thing is, if you really pay attention to what he says about his family , both his brother and uncles would have been knowingly or unknowingly linked to the illuminati by way of the mafia, and the catrholic church. Please don't try to tear down some one trying to expose the truth for all to see, even if he is a shill, he is putting allot of us on the right path of investigation.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It's a fact that NWO "controll both sides" 90% of the time.

That's what I've been trying to tell people.

The Revolution will be a false flag operation.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Don't know much about Bill Cooper.

I do know that this whole Zeitgeist thing is crap.
This is a way for them to control those who question the PTB.

In their movie, they get things wrong and mislead. The only movie that has been assembled and got their fact straight with a real answer is
"The Money Masters".
I would not doubt if he is with the International Bankers.

There is only one fix. Cut the head off of the Beast! Beast as in the Federal Reserve Bank, The World Bank.

This is the only way they have of controlling this.
The Zeitgeist movement has people chasing a ghost and wanting Utopia.

Maybe we can build a perfect world later. Right now, you have to stand up in each state and bring down the Fed to a level that is it suppose to be at.

If the Central bankers are gone, we can figure out the rest.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
no offense
BUT
this has got to be one of the most stupid things I have ever heard.

I`m all against the NWO too but come on people.

I have shaken hands like that (mostly with girls) tons of times.

guys tend to get the MAN HANDSHAKE more often then not.
but for a girl??????

this is BEYOND SILLY

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Every time a guy gets a little well known, Alex Jones, Tsarian, Icke, Maxwell, there will be people calling them all kinds of things. Like Fintan Dunne calling Alex Jones CIA.
And now Maxwell is a secret illuminati mason.
Its human nature, suspicion and fear

Also, as they say:
Familiarity breeds contempt!

Most likely we don’t really know whose who, or will never know for sure.
But believe me, once we start to indulge in suspicion, we are in bad shape I believe, and are only helping those on the other side.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by volitionawareness

I appreciate people who need more proof. I was a big Maxwell fan until recently. I most definately believe there is an agenda for a new world order which also encompasses a new world order religion called Theosophy and uses astrotheology. I put together a rather large article about Maxwell and Astrotheology. You can read it here:

Jordan Maxwell NWO adept

God's Mazzaroth vs Theosophy / Astrotheology

You can get truth from stuff Maxwell says, but he also get a whole lot of twisted stuff too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join