It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi, Kerry May Share Investor Pain as AIG Stakes Evaporate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Pelosi, Kerry May Share Investor Pain as AIG Stakes Evaporate

www.bloomberg.com

Sept. 19 (Bloomberg) -- The market storm that brought down Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc., American International Group Inc. and other pillars of U.S. finance may have also blown holes in the portfolios of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senator John Kerry and more than 50 other members of Congress.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Mods please remove pityocamptes' response. These types of language should not be allowed. Opinions can be expressed without the use of languages such as this.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

I think that says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

Well, from the content of your post I can see that the automated profanity filters aren't working.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
They are those who were in their late teens & 20's in the 1960's.

Quite a bit of that age group were Agitators, Beatniks, Hippies, Radicals, Rebels.

I can't help but imagine the current financial crisis as a big orchestrated "F you" by the "Establishment".

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by irevolution
Mods please remove pityocamptes' response. These types of language should not be allowed. Opinions can be expressed without the use of languages such as this.

Your telling them to remove his post from his own thread what the?????

It must have been bad but I can no longer see it.
Anyway back to the topic.
These Senators have plenty of money and although part of there portfolio may have been damaged by this they will have money in other things that haven't been.
Lets think more to the poor folks who have had there houses taken away and are now living in tents.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Wow, a few choice words and everyone gets their panties in a bunch - must be nice to live a sheltered life - wait until collapse happens and you tell someone you don't like their language - HAHAHAHA

top topics

join