It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope this topic isn't taken

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hello, my legal name is of no importance, but you can call me SlaveOfDarkness. I have been apart of the ATS community anonymously for quite some time now, and have now decided to become an official member. I hope you all greet me with open arms and knowledge.

-SlaveOfDarkness

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SlaveOfDarkness

Hello SlaveOfDarkness, welcome to ATS..enjoy yourself

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Here I am with open arms!

Welcome to ATS, with a word of caution. Do not read any of my threads!

I had to post, the title drew me in

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hey thanks you two.

I'll probably read some of your threads, haha, no that you said something about it that is.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Yes welcome to ATS. The land of the free, the home of the brave, and the occasional nutter as well.

Glad to have you aboard.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hey Now!

puff, puff, pass cough...

Welcome...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Sit down and wear your seatbelt at all times.

For your own happyness please read the Terms and Conditions and double check that you have posted in the most appropriate place.

This has caused a few tears.

now on with the show...

peace.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Yes welcome to ATS. The land of the free, the home of the brave, and the occasional nutter as well.

Glad to have you aboard.

Hey..i resemble that comment...grrr

To the not so new one..welcome welcome.. i will greet you with open arms but i wont like it..

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
SlaveOfDarkness, welcome to ATS, this indeed is a great place, and we are glad you are here, if you have any questions or concerns there are a few people that you can talk to. I hope you can consider this post as your one stop shop for answers to most of the more frequently asked questions on this board.

The forum moderators are quite friendly people, they are here to make sure you enjoy your time on this site. If you have any questions make sure to shoot off a U2U to any one of them for an answer. Also members like myself your ATS Concierge, or enjoies05 are also very helpful and will be glad to try and answer any questions you may have. Feel free to shoot me a U2U whenever you need a helping hand. I am always glad to help

Many of your questions can be answered by visiting this thread; Index of Important Website Related Threads *Read First* This thread is invaluable for all the frequently asked questions about this site and what you can do here.

the ATS Handbook can answer a lot of your questions about the site as well, it's quite informative and helpful if you have questions regarding your Avatar, Signature, or purchasing perks in the ATS Store.

Points are a valuable commodity around ATS and some members want to know how to gain points quickly. There are several ways to do this. One is to podcast, Podcasting if you don't already know is kind of like making your own little radio show about some subject that you’re interested in. Also contributing to TinWiki is a great way to make some points in a big hurry. Also by joining up with Twitter, you can get a lot of points right of the bat.

In BTS (our sister board) one can also find fun games and contests that are happening now, and also get you those points. By signing up with ATS you are automatically signed up for BTS as well, all you need to do is log in and join in the fun with the rest of us.

One should also familiarize themselves with the Terms And Conditions Of Use for proper ATS etiquette and site rules, this helps everyone avoid problems.

Again welcome to ATS and I hope you have a great time around the site, if you have any questions and have met the requirements to do so, please feel free to U2U me anytime about any questions you might have. I would love to be able to help you whenever you need it.

new topics

top topics

join