It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last President Before 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Greetings I have been waiting to share this information for sometime .
I have been aware that after this Election is over that this will be the last President of the United States .
This will also be the last of many leaders around Planet Earth.
So much will be dealt with in the next 4 years from what is called Washington .
Look at your Economic problems this is only the beginning of the breaking down of an old system of control that was not to be.
Other areas will be within your Empire falling apart.
The mass media of the world will at some point express the truth before 2012.
The last President of the United States will be Obama.
This person will within 4 years complete was is needed before 2012 .
From his election within is admin will be a understand of what is to come by 2012 and he will be briefed on Galactic Events to come by those around him.
Their is a battle between energies for your Whitehouse in Washington.
Obama will be open to the coming Et events above the Planet when that time arrives.
He has a Spiritual cosmic connection off Planet that he has not yet realized but will when he is elected into the Whitehouse .
I am sharing this information because I am aware of this now .
Their are those who wish to create havoc in these times of Galactic Change but understand their attemps will fail as people see this happening around them.
The People shall wake up quickly as events unfold and the mass consciousness will change everything within 4 years .
This will be the last President as you understand leaders to be titled.
I will end this information for now if I have anymore to share I will share this with all.
May you walk in Light and in Peace always

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
obama will be subject to the "alien" vistations cos he is one

and so is bush and many other of our world leaders,what people call the nwo.

and yes it most likely will be the last us president as the agenda of the nwo is to eliminate makind as a threat,for in a million years time we are one to anyone.

if you wish to control a galaxy,simply destroy other civs by time travelling to a point in thier past in which they are weak,and obliterate them then and thus they will not exist in the future.

why is no one in our future coming to help us?,weve already lost ,yet theres still time if people wake up ,the future will change and our future selves will come back to help us!.

easy as that!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

No offense, Commander, but this sounds to me too much like combining the current state of US and world woes with the 2012 prophecies to extract your information.
Personally, I would like an elaboration on what can be expected each year as we near the next age.

Their is a battle between energies for your Whitehouse in Washington

I would like to know why the United States is singled out. If this were a cosmic event, the planet would be the target, not one area of the planet. The US is not the only, or even most advanced civ on the planet. Are these plans also being sent to Sydney, Tokyo, Bejing, Moscow, Tehran, Bagdad, Kuwait City, Qatar, Riyahd, Berlin, Paris, Cape Town, London, Quebec City, and dozens more distinct leaders around the world? (no offense to any not named)

I am of the mind that there will be a shift in conscience as the end of 2012 draws near. The end of an astrological age brings with it the beginning of the next age and a new way of being.

Look at your Economic problems this is only the beginning of the breaking down of an old system of control that was not to be.

Why not? There has been a system of trade of one type or another as far back as recorded time and even archeologists have noted proof that civs traded in pre-historic times. All we have done is trade goods and service trading for a simplified system of trade, namely trading a singular monetary form for goods and services (ie. trade personal labor for monetary wage, trade monetary wage for goods needed, etc)
It is taken advantage of by a small percentage, but I would attest that every civ in the history of this rock has had to deal with that.

The last President of the United States will be Obama.

If he does not get elected, do we get to pour honey on your post and set loose the ants of flame? I only say that because you post with such conviction, rather than speculation.

He has a Spiritual cosmic connection off Planet that he has not yet realized but will when he is elected into the Whitehouse .

You do realize that if he starts spouting off about cosmic and spiritual connections, receiving his directives and initiatives from higher powers, or alien beings, he is going to be ridiculed or likely deemed the Anti Christ by all forms of religion.

I am going to reserve judgement on this initially at least until after the elections. I will get back to you then. Flagged to keep it on my list.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
ey Cmdr...

If you have laid this down nicely in such a manner that you showed us the "memo" with the Galactic letterhead and all, I might have taken it under consideration, but without "proper" forms - no dice, sorry.

Way too many people have predicted way too many things with way too many outlandish claims and way too many discussions have spurred over it.

I think that all these external and internal "interests" should simply elect one (1) spokes person per each party and communicate their information to us in that way.

Otherwise there's confusion and collusion and we all know how that ends up being...you are seeing it all around you already.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

"
I would like to know why the United States is singled out. If this were a cosmic event, the planet would be the target, not one area of the planet. The US is not the only, or even most advanced civ on the planet. Are these plans also being sent to Sydney, Tokyo, Bejing, Moscow, Tehran, Bagdad, Kuwait City, Qatar, Riyahd, Berlin, Paris, Cape Town, London, Quebec City, and dozens more distinct leaders around the world? (no offense to any not named) "

The reason the US for now is targeted is because the center of your coverup is located within your United States .

Its important to see a transformation here that will affect other places .
The whole Planet will also be part of major Conscious Spiritual Transformation for many years Washington has tried to hide the truth of people from other worlds and now all that will change.
2012 will be a great year of New Spiritual energies from off Planet affecting all in a positive manner.

Thanks for the question .

Blessings and Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

"If he does not get elected, do we get to pour honey on your post and set loose the ants of flame? I only say that because you post with such conviction, rather than speculation. "

Obama will be the next President do not be fooled by your polls on tv and the media .
I am again certian that he will be elected on November 4th 2008.

Blessings and Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

What I am stating without a letterhead memo
will be .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

for many years Washington has tried to hide the truth of people from other worlds and now all that will change

I completely agree with that statement. Governments around the globe have knowledge of otherworldly intelligence and they have kept it from the masses. Since the Pope declared it OK to include the possibility extraterrestrials in the Catholic Church, the entire world has begun to believe in the possiblity of alien visits. Even the mass media is willing to concede the notion.

I have to say that I am of the notion that somehow Bush is not going to go silently into that good night. A part of me is still waiting on his Patriot Act trump card to fall, keeping him in office until well into 2009. Your prediction, at least, appeals to the part of me that thinks he will step aside quietly. As to the next POTUS, we are completely screwed as a nation no matter who gets in, since it will not actually be the citizens of the this country electing their choice. So, I am going to vote for Bugs Bunny.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Greetings all.

Back in March 2008 when I posted this I stated that Senator Obama will be President and the last before 2012 now all are seeing that the first part will be as I have stated Obama will be President.

Thats all I will say for now .

For those who questioned this message when I had originally created you now know the truth.

Blessings In the Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I have a strange feeling you know how the Mayans obtained the astromical calander ending in 2012. Or is it just a gut feeling?

I'm rather interested in the legends of the Basque people and of the Olmecs. I recently figured out they both had similar legends of the end time prophecy of 2012. These people both described fireballs in the sky when they chanted for rain. You know what the Basque people called their alien visitor who darted across the sky?

His name was Sugaar.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Greetings all,

As stated Obama is President .

He will be the last one according to the Mayan Galactic Calendar and my direct understanding back in March of 2008.

I see many posts about Obama now here .

The energy of Obama is one of a Soul of Light within his Human form.

As above So Below.

Your Earth based Government will not be open to releasing all understandings of Ets and what are called UFOs .

This election as preordained will be the cosmic door opening to a openeness within Washington your nations capital to release what has been hidden.

The Cosmic changes and the Cosmic changes on Earth are moving forward as planned .

CmdrAleon

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Is this a prediction you made, or someone else? I just want to understand this better.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Cmdraleron,

You have zero credibility. What happened, not pushing the Federation of Light BS anymore? How did that Oct 14th thing work out for you?

I hope Blossom Goodchild gave you a piece of the action for promoting her nonsense.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Greetings all.

Back in March 2008 when I posted this I stated that Senator Obama will be President and the last before 2012 now all are seeing that the first part will be as I have stated Obama will be President.

Thats all I will say for now .

For those who questioned this message when I had originally created you now know the truth.

CmdrAleon

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Cmdraleon]

I looked for your March posting of this and could not find it. I wanted to go read it. Could you please put up a link to it for us?

[edit on 5-11-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Is Obama going to unite Judaism, Christianity and Islam together to bring peace to the world?

Since Obama has Islamic roots, I bet the turbulence in the middle east is going to calm down now.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I am not a 2012 fatalist. I voted for Obama. I am a regular guy with no alien theory
or future vision. But I swear to you that all during the inauguration I could not get the phrase "Barrak Obama Last president of the United States of America" out of my head.
I dont know what it means or if it means anything, but it has bothered me enough to begin searching for other occurrences of the phrase which led me here. I hope it means nothing. but if there are any other related links out there please post them.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
He was right. Obama will be last president before 2012. I wonder what else our friend predicted will come true.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You are probably right with this prediction. I think We will soon see the beginnings of WWIII and the American people will not be to happy about that. I think the government will either institute a draft or take the guns and once that happens We will see the break up of this country. You were right that this election was pre-ordained because like usual the mega wealthy choose their idiots and We are given the choice of Idiot A or Idiot B. Despite what people think Mc'Cain didn't win the primaries He was given the spot by the powers that BE. I really enjoyed our choices this time a round because We had a lying communist on one side and We had a zombie fascist on the other. I mean boy were we given a choice in the matter... So all I can do is grin and bare it and laugh when people talk about how nothing has changed in Washington .... Hell I laughed when Idiot A said He was going to cut the deficit in half the other day especially since He spent more money in the first 90 days then what the US government takes in all year. I hope the people enjoy the change this year and next because prices are going to rise dramatically with inflation and the poor people on minimum wage are going to be growing hungry.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
He posted this back in September, when as far as I know, Obama was doing very well in the polls. Even I knew Obama had a great chance of winning back then, am I a prophet too now?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
So . . . Obama is the antichrist:

You described the AC pretty well

new topics

top topics

join