It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN General Assembly Opens With a Denunciation of US Policies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

www.infowars.com

A new session of the United Nations General Assembly has opened in New York, with a sharp attack on the United States by the assembly’s president, former Nicaraguan foreign minister Miguel d’Escoto Brockmann. VOA’s Walter Wisniewski reports from our New York newscenter.

The past year’s General Assembly of the United Nations has come to a close, and the new, 63rd session of the General Assembly is now formally open. World leaders will address the annual U.N. meeting next week, but ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It looks like people are getting really hot about what the US has been doing lately, although I can't really blame them.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I would imagine there are a significant number of citizens of the US that would denounce Bush's policies as well. The number of dead is unbelievable.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Where else can you make people aware of the current situation the US has gotten itself. The main stream media hands are tide. And some US citicens truly beleive their on the right track. I almost feel sorry for those who still don't see. And I hope the UN will shake some people out of their trance and realize that they're not the worlds most loved people. I hope that the UN not just points fingers, but finds a solution to make a once great country great again.

Good luck to you all.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This new UN General Assembly President Miguel d'Escoto Brockmann seems to be calling it as he see's it.

The General Assembly president, former Nicaraguan Foreign Minister Miguel d'Escoto Brockmann, mentioned the United States by name only a few times, but made it clear who his target was.

D'Escoto says it is "undeniable" that some members of the Security Council have "an addiction to war," and he says they are threatening international peace and security. In a scarcely veiled reference to President George W. Bush's administration, d'Escoto also said no nation has the right "to decide on its own which states are sponsors of terrorism, and which are not."

"By now, over 1.2 million people have died as a direct consequence of that aggression and occupation," d'Escoto said about the U.S.-led war in Iraq.

"Addicted to war", that seems to sum up the Bush administration perfectly!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
you know what ,im really starting to suspect that the reason for the behaviour of aspects of the us's power strucutures within the middle east is the nothing but an agenda towards project blue book.

according to certain beliefs isreal must be consumed in order for the end times to occur.and what do we have? ,a foriegn policy that seems geared towards creating conflict between islam and israel!!.

and right now we have those same crazies/machines attempting to create a war between iran and isreal.
also the nuclear technology used by iran was sold to them by pakistan,who in turn got thier tech from rogue aspects of the cia,probably those same machines.

kinda makes sense doesnt it?.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Imagine that. Someone else noticed!

I wonder what they will resolve to do?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
[edit on 19-9-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

As Richard C. Hoagland is fond of saying: the lie is different at every level.

One world, one religion, one king, one court. That's what these assholes, the global elite, not just the american wings of it, are going for. Nothing less than the whole cake, so yeah, I guess you can fit in the new bs religion project in there also. The problem is, as far as I can see, people are not really afraid. That's why I believe they will fail. Nobody has "the fear of god" in their eyes, because quite simply, thanks to the information age, people know what is a lie, people know how to seperate spirituality from illusionism. The Wizzard of Oz is a bit screwed this time to pull such an ambitious goal off.

The trick, for the middle class of the world to topple the elites, will be to nullify false flag terror attacks with quick reporting and to prevent WW3. If this happens there won't be enough psychological damage, fear if you prefer, for a new artificial religion to take hold in the group mind. The people will be free to experience the real true, loving, God force for themselves. Or not if they so chose.

top topics

join