It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Account of my Alien Encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
One night early August of 2005 I was in the backyard and I looked up and saw a type of plane that I haven't ever seen before in the sky above me. After I saw the strange plane over my house, I was visited at my home by two beings. I think the craft I saw above my house belonged to them but I am not sure.

One being was about 2 ½ feet tall, a blob with speckles in its body that glowed in the dark and was about a foot wide. The other was about 2 feet tall, wider than the blob looking alien with large tubular structures off its head sort of like hair. It glowed in the dark too and it was greenish colored. They both looked like they were in this dimension and another at the same time. I could see right through them.

They came to my home late at night, between 2am and 4am. I was awake and compelled to leave my bedroom. I walked into our living room and sat down sort of Indian style on the couch facing the stairs to the basement. My right hand went out to my side facing up. These two beings came up the stairs from my basement. I was totally calm, I didn't feel like I was paralyzed but I had no desire to move. The blob shaped one, I believe inspected me. I saw a light come from it, it was sort of a red/orange light, and I felt my chest get warm. The other being, waited on the left. They left after that.

It was hard to wrap my head around what just happened to me but I eventually went to bed.

The next night I had visions in my bedroom. The walls did that green Matrix movie digital reality thing but it was red, the color of blood, symbolizing that this world is an illusion; that this world it is not real as we think it is. Or, that because of our bodies we are living in a sort of Matrix. There was also this blue-grayish tunnel vision that looked like a worm hole or something.

However most importantly, I was shown a Christian Cross and a Buddha head floating above my bed. These are the two religions I have had the most exposure to in my life, but I was not religious before this happened. I considered myself a spiritual person and I have spent much of my young adult life helping people, but I did not practice Buddhism or Christianity.

I eventually went to sleep.

The reason I write: Has anyone else seen the two beings I described? I am sorry that I am not an artist and cannot draw them or I would have.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
interesting post... you'r aliens are not the ones normally seen.. they would probaly look like blobs if from another dimension as it would be very difficult for us to see what that being truly looked like in this one.. you probaly saw what they partly looked liked.. The truth is it looks like this is all an illusion.. and our realy bodies\body is on a completly different plane.. we are in a virtual prison aka matrix.. very interesting encounter.. it also looked like they were peaceful benevolent types not your typical grey\reptoid which paralyze people and are very aggresive with humans..very interesting story and I believe you

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Thanks - let me know if you hear of anyone who encountered the same kinds of beings. You are right they were benevolent.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by googlethat

I have seen two beings like the first being you described, they were on my home video recorder. they were semi transparent, floated above the people in the scene, and seemed to absorb the energy of these people. That made them glow more, you could see the energy being absorbed. It seemed as if the people knew this was happenning and allowed it. This and other scenes containing three other types of nonhuman beings, a tall rail thin hybrid type grey, a typical short grey, and a Draco type reptilian in a hooded robe interacting with humans in a ritualistically sexual manner were recorded on my camcorder without my knowledge and I stumbled upon it by accident when I was looking at previous scenes I had recorded of my children, pets, etc. It really freaked me out. The scenes were actually recorded around the videos I took of my kids! There's no way you can create special effects like that on an ordinary camcorder. Believe it or not, the man I was involved with at the time told me he was a contactee, had been all his life, and that he recorded the scenes at their request. I had other personal experiences that lead me to believe he was telling the truth, but that was the only time I actually SAW anything, and it wasn't first person. Needless to say, the relationship did not last, but for me it began a personal journey for the truth of what we call "reality" that continues to this day.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Wow - I would love to see the blob type alien video if you could link it. Thank you so much for posting this!

The impression I got was that the cellular blob looking alien wasn't absorbing energy from me. The impression I got was that it was scanning me. I could be wrong but I did not feel drained at all in any way and all in all, it was a positive experience for me.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by googlethat]

top topics

join