It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams May Be Abducted, LMHO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well this isn't UFO news exactly but rather about Robbie Williams, but given he frequents the forum and most people know that, I had to post this hilarious article found on yahoo news tonight which warns how Robbie could be abducted by aliens and be returned to Earth as an ambassador for their race.

Nothing like a good giggle before bed.

Extraterrestrial Researcher Warns Robbie of Getting Abducted

What the hell is this guy on

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Ye this made me laugh a bit aswell

Robbbie the ambassador foe all aliens Hmmmm I LIKE IT

aswell

they only picked him so they could get some publicity some people would do anything to get some of it nowadays really.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
At least we'll know what/who they are exactly and add to that the fact we'll get the Alien's ambassador on our boards, ATS is going to be the most famous earthly(?) forum of the univers

It's incredible what the peoples tabloid can imagine to speak about a famous person, in bad or in good.

So, Robbie, when you'll be up there, DO NOT forget to send us a galatic postcard

[edit on 19-9-2008 by ufopunx]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
FFS I thought I was going to be the next ambassador!

Just goes to show how untrustworthy those shifty lil buggers are.

All joking aside.. is this really such a surprise? I haven't read a tabloid in years but I have gotten more exposure to celebrity gossip than I have had in the last 5 years since Chris showed up. Not that I blame him.. he has a right to be here, its just a shame that he can't be himself without being the brunt of this sort of crap.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

And all this time I've been hoping it would be Eddie Izzard~!

Springer...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
They gave us back Walton so why would they need Robbie.
The Hills story is almost a studio play compared to Walton.
Just don't go by that mountain.

An aerial survey or look in to the hikers and bright light area
might be interesting.

I think another UFO got trapped on a mountain side and had to
be rescued.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
it's a shame Robbie has to be used in this way isn't it. He gets it from the media and now from the people from within such as Michael Luckman, Director of the New York Centre For Extraterrestrial Research.

What a shame they all jump on his name for publicity, their gain, Robbie's loss. No matter what he is interested in right now, and I wish him all the best with it, unfortunately, none of you will never get the answers to what you are all seeking, but I guess that is part of the fasination, but it is rather sad that in Robbie's quest for answers, everyone that can get publicity out of him will jump on the band wagon, they get the benefits while Robbie gets the grief and at the same time tarnishes his whole damn career he built up over 10 years as a solo artist. A real shame.

I

top topics

join