It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Campaign Spokesmen Tucker Bounds. Who is he?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I sure hope this doesn't come off as a personal attack, but who is Tucker Bounds?

I have seen him on every cable news channel as a McCain spokesmen. He seems to be the real face of the campaign for McCain, not Palin. She seems somewhat reclusive toward the media.

I have tried to find out where this guy is from, how old he is, etc. But can't seem to find anything but news items where he was quoted. Maybe I am not looking far enough, but I would think that someone who is in the public eye as much as he seems to be, would have some sort of verifiable history that we the public could vet for ourselves. I would like to know what he brings to the dialog besides a willingness to go on national television and argue with the talking heads and pundits. Maybe he was state debate champion, maybe not.

Who ever he is, I would like to know more about him.

As of right now, I don't trust him to be anything more than Sarah Palin's mouthpiece. Rhetorically, and because of the the rhetoric he has been dishing...
DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
5 days, and 70 views, and no one has been able to explain to me who Tucker Bounds is, and why anything he says is credible, and he is the McCain Campaign Spokesperson?

The only 'new' thing I have been able to glean about the gentleman is this from March 25, 2008...

John McCain is bringing back another staffer who was lost in last summer's unpleasantness and filling another important role in his communications operation.

Tucker Bounds, a regional spokesman in McCain 1.0, heads back across the Potomac tomorrow to take over as deputy communications director for rapid response.

He'll work with research director/rapid response maven Brian Rogers to help ramp up the daily messaging operation.

After leaving McCain's camp last summer, Bounds worked at the American Insurance Association. He previously did press stints in Bush-Cheney '04 and at the RNC.

DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Why you got to attack Tucker Bounds? Political flaming is not allowed here mister! Don't make plucky mad! grrr!

Just kidding, I have no idea who he is.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Okay, I did some searching.

Here is Mr. Bounds' blog:

blogsforjohnmccain.com...

And here is a picture of him:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

The picture you posted is not the Tucker Bounds I saw on every network after the Palin choice as VP. I have no idea who that person is... Maybe another Tucker Bounds?

I couldn't find a photo, but here is one of the interviews I saw.

DocMoreau

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

top topics

join