It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it starting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Many of you have read the New World Order and Phil Schneider stories, but how many of you actually believe it? I've been wondering this for awhile, and decided to finally ask...

If you live in America, it's quite obvious that things have been going under. Over the last week we've had our handful of crisis situations or 'scary' situations.

Sept. 17 (Bloomberg) -- The U.S. government took control of American International Group Inc. in an $85 billion bailout to prevent the bankruptcy of the nation's biggest insurer and the worst financial collapse in history.

Full story here: Fed Takes Control of AID with a &85 Billion Dollar Bail-out

That's just one of the disturbing issues. How bad is the economy that the government bails a self-proficient business out of oncoming dept? This is crazy. And then I started to put some things together, which I'll admit, I might had been suspecting before just by rumors.

In a previous thread on ATS The Omega Agency: "Above the President."

it discussed the collapse of the economic government system. And in it somewhere, whether it be in that one or the official website listed below, it stated that this official source claimed he thought it would fall toward the end of 2008 and 2009.

Now what does this mean? If you have read the article you have also read how there are such things as Aliens and that they survive in underground bases. This is far-fetched we all know, but back in the fourteen hundreds, the world being flat was ideal. So how far fetched is that really? [that was mostly to our skeptics out there. The idea of human beings existed in an infinite universe alone is absolutely crazy. In my opinion that rules out the idea of us being alone right there.]

Now include the increased amount of 'seeing' aliens, watching shows on them, and the increased amount of believers. Plus the very famous ATS posting of the man who was attacked by one late one night while he was sleeping. [URL also posted below]

Two of those match the NWO and OA articles:

1. Economy IS collapsing. Gas prices are different in every region, mostly staying in the same price range, but in the past two weeks has the gas stayed constant? No -- at least not where I live. The gas station down the road from me jumped from 3.58 a gallon to 3.99 a gallon in four days… I don’t know what it’s like in most other places, but I’m pretty sure that when mine jump, so does everybodies elses.

Inflation is increasing but because businesses don't rise to match the inflation costs, consumers stop consuming and more businesses fail. This in turn causes MORE damage to the economy. We're going into a recession and possibly a greater than enough decline possibly putting America into a depression.

That would be the perfect time for the government to step in. What do you guys think? We're all going to be cramming our necks, doing whats best for our families and our jobs and when we don't have a job and can't support our family... who are we going to turn to? We can't turn to ourselves... likely choice is that we will run to the person who has 'promises' and arms wide open.

Who's bound to make those promises? Who would put us in the position to GO for those promises, and believe them more willingly than we would had have you asked us three years ago when things were nifty dandy do. The only ones that have been controlling it for so long now, waiting for the perfect time to make their move.

Is this the starting of what ATS and many other websites have been discussing since the creation of the website? Is this what they want?

[Though its crazy to assume that they want the economy to fall…. It would be planned. And this matches that meeting that supposedly happened in may.]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What troubles me most is the possibility that our elected representatives met secretly back in March 2008 and were sworn to secrecy regarding the subject. Could it be that they KNEW that the financial crisis was in the cards? Could it be that they have had months to prepare financially for this 'event' while the rest of the great unwashed plodded through their merry lives feeding the banking monster to buy them time?

Now THAT'S a conspiracy theory!

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I heard about that actually and I thought it was strange and I listened to the radio talk show host on the east coast and it was said that one of those representatives had actually came to him and claimed exactly what I had mentioned about the premeditated stock market crash. How spooky is that, is right.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ConMi27

Wow, I did not know about this at all. Thank you for the post!

top topics

join