It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ZERO : 9/11 Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
An article caught my eye on the Rense website.It talks about Russian state television airing the film ZERO. So I looked up the film on youtube , it comes in 10 parts of which I have only seen the first Two. I recomend viewing these videos. www.youtube.com... and part two...www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
so this documentary hasn't been discussed here? how bizarre, it was even featured in various european news media last week. Thanks for the link. Watching it now...

peace,
mr.Jones

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
hm, never heard of it... thanks for posting! I'll check back in with a review after I see it all.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I ahve seen it mentioned on here before. Its a bloody good documentry that covers a hell of a lot of ground. definatly worth Watching.

Heres the Thread that I heard about this documentry

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I give it 2 thumbs up & 2 papa toes up.

The Italians have their eyes open and care enough to open others.

The more eyes... the more we can see
and the bigger the eyes the better...
ie Gore Vidal and Dario Fo.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have read about Thermite evidence found in the Twin Towers wreckage, but this video secures my worst feelings on 9/11.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
My veins are full of rage. Cheney / Bush both should be held responsible for the 'planned attacks ' on 9/11

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I really liked the first part of the documentary about the collapse of the three buildings. I also liked the part about the Pentagon. A lot of valid questions were raised that are, as of yet, unanswered.

However, When it came to the part of the Hijackers and Osama Bin Laden, they were all over the place.

Case in point:

First of all, they deny that quite a few of the alleged hijackers were involved and turned up alive. (Which may be true, but I was not convinced because of the lack of evidence presented).

Then they allude that they were not fundamentalists (but provide little to no proof), that they were probably paid by a US governmental body (CIA? to instigate these atrocities. Again, only anecdotal evidence is presented albeit from semi-reputable sources.

They give the example of the unscathed passport of one of the alleged hijackers. This is where they totally lost me: Do you know that at Lockerbie, the manual of the cassetterecorder, that was part of the explosive devise, had been found UNSCATHED (a one page manual at that) in a field by a farmer's wife?

She presented this manual to the crash site investigation team, only to find that mere scraps of it remained when the lockerbie trial commenced and she was called to the stand. They never gave a plausible explanation for the delapidated state of the evidence. However, initially it was untouched. It flew from the suitcase the bomb was in and, although it had a few scorch marks around the edges, it was completely intact.

Then they go on and say that the FBI and CIA were informed of an imminent attack on several targets in the US and with Aircraft by a terrorist group, but that they ignored these warnings. To their detriment as we all know.

They exhonorate Bin Laden from any responsibility, or so it seemed to me.

I don't know the answers and I know that a lot of lies have been spouted and fed to us as the official truth.

It is blatantly obvious that these truths are as substantial and honest as a Twinkie. A total fabrication.

However, we must stick to facts and only facts and that is where Truthers, in lack of a better name, fall short.

The facts alone are enough to make scientists and experts scratch their heads and go..."hmm hold on here, this smells of BS" and could swing the tide for all of us wanting truth.

Then for documentary makers to resort to conjecture really does let the side down and ultimately does not help this cause.

Their conjecture and reaching can discredit any good work they may have done in the past and blemish their reputation.

I feel ambiguous towards this documentary. It was very good up till part 5. After that, don't bother. For that alone I am very disappointed.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
My veins are full of rage. Cheney / Bush both should be held responsible for the 'planned attacks ' on 9/11

And your evidence of their complicity is....?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

I agree with some of your comments, but I find the passport at the Towers to be unbelievable, for one thing look at the devastation and the dust, people were not looking for paper so early on but people. The whole story of them finding it so soon after such an event really sounds 'out there' for me.

The docu is not perfect but there is good stuff there.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I was also a non-believer of the unscathed hijacker passport theory until it was brought to my attention that the manual of the cassette recorder, in which the bomb was placed that blew up the Boeing above Lockerbie, had survived untouched and was found by an innocent and honest woman who presented the evidence to the Crash investigation team. She categorically stated that the manual was totally intact when she handed it in. It could not have come from anything else than the suitcase in which the boxed Cassette recorder bomb was placed. So it is possible. It has happened before.

Now, granted, that is not the biggest of things to debunk. Either way it is possible but that is not proof that foul play was at stake.

Where we can see there was foul play is in the numerous videos of the free fall of the buildings. Especially WTC 7. Such an important event on that fateful day being absent from the 9/11 Commission Report, all together, is a gross injustice in my view.

Its destruction was totally consistent with a controlled demolition. Larry Silverstein seemed to think so, too. His testimony on this very subject is forever captured on film. How they did it? Well, I just don't know. But happen it did.

I find the argument that a big conspiracy like this not being possible due to the sheer amount of people needed to instigate this great betrayal on the American People, to be disingenuous, to say the least. Great conspiracies have been perpetrated on humanity, and you don't have to look too far in the past for one of the greatest.

The smoke is there but to deny that the ability to even start the fire is absent is just dishonest.

The fact remains. There are numerous questions that remain unanswered. Some appear to be addressed but the answers provided don't satisfy even laymen and certainly not experts or scientists.

People are willing to stake their reputations and lives to show the truth. We need to hear them but we need to stay away from conjecture and fear mongering. We need to remain factual lest we become like them.

[edit on 19/9/08 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Lebowski ... excellent review and points made

In reflection, my critique on direction would have been a little different. Many of the monologues made in Zero were well worded but appeared a bit rushed in pace as if they were a shortcut way of cramming as much info in as possible. As far as the content goes... it covers a lot of bases and most importantly checks out. Having so many highly regarded thinkers/artists of our day, voluntarily sticking their heads out to share their unpopular views on 911 is certainly a testimony to the research and cause.

As for your points, all are on target. What's most striking to me, is how blatantly bias/slanted the official story is in it's attempt to frame the story around a foreign source of terrorism... versus a domestic source of terrorism. Leaves you at every illogical twist and turn bewildered over the choices in the direction the research is heading in... but now in hindsight it's very clear what they were after all along... the oil lobby interests, the israel lobby interests and the Federal Reserve Banks interest in protecting the dollar's inflated value around the world.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Brilliant doco. Thanks for letting all know it's there to watch.

Upto date, and some *new* important facts raised.

5 stars!

Z

top topics

join