It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How stupid does Sarah Rothschild think we are?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
So Sarah Rothschild, a Democrat and member of the DNC, has jumped the fence to support Mccain.

First thing that flairs out is seeing the name "Rothschild" in the media...

Then she goes on to talk about why Hillary was a better Democratic candidate and blah blah blah... then she says the comment that literally made me spit out my #ing Lipton Ice tea all over my living room sofa,

"“We’re not going to win by pretending problems with Barack Obama don’t exist. He has a huge problem connecting with ordinary Americans, who think, ‘He doesn’t understand me.’ He is not modest; he is arrogant. He radiates elitism.”

DID A ROTHSCHILD JUST CALL BARACK OBAMA AN ELITIST!?

I also heard Brett Farve bashed Ben Rothlisburger calling him a "Quaterback".

Seriously though, i have my own view on Barack and what purpose he serves that i can get into on another post, but it really caught me off gaurd to see a married in member of the RICHEST family in the world (her husbands a multi billionaire if i'm not mistaken) call Barack an elitist.

A couple of questions floated to mind after seeing all of this Political Crap... and i'm hoping my well informed freinds here at ATS can help answer some or atleast hold a discussion about them...

1) I'm not too familiar with the political heirachy(sp) behind candidates but if Barack Obama never made it to election (lets assume he was assissinated or something less drastic like he deciedes he doesnt want to do it anymore) would his VP take over as primary for Democrats or would they host another Election that could potentially put hillary back in power? (long shot i know but just wondering for the sake of deep thought)

2) What about Barack has driven this woman to the point that she is willing to support MCCAIN over her party? I know crossing over isn't that uncommon anyways, but as a member of the DNC and a very large supporter of Hillary, does this rub anyone else as a little off?

3) I thought rothchilds didnt like media attention? Maybe i'm misinformed, but does anyone else remember the Rothchilds putting support behind presidential candidates and doing CNN interviews about there feelings?

Just something for discussion

Here is the link to an article with some information on it, but if you Google Sarah Rothchild and Barack you'll find plenty of reading info.

Ciao

Docere Veritas

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Eh...

A month or two ago (or has it been twelve? What a LONG, LONG presidential campaign this has become. The gov. is shortening the lenghts of terms here because their efforts are becoming more and more transparent and they have to use this SH.. to distract us... rambling, moving on) John McCain was in Europe doing something or other and he stopped in London for a FUNDRAISER!!!!! (selling his already nonexistant soul to corporate interests located OUTSIDE of the US!) Anyhow, the host of the fundraiser was... ?... Edward? Rothschild? I may be wrong on the Baron's first name, but he was a Rothschild. I would expect the rest of the family to step in line.

It also makes me remember the Youtube link someone posted in here a few weeks back about the Journalist who is credited out the arse talking about how the NWO was going to set McCain up and how we have been given the ILLUSION of voting for two people. There is only one in the elites' eyes... McCain. Obama was just put in there to take Clinton out of the picture because she didn't want to play along and that now Obama will be "destroyed" (his words). *disregard that last paragraph as it is just a sidenote in my own mind, I cannot, nor will I dig through and find the video and back it up*...

Suffice it to say, I would expect nothing less from such a name.

BTW, do you actually think that even 70% of Americans even know who the Rothschild family is?! This one woman's hypocritcal allegations will go completely unnoticed no matter how much people here scream of the obvious hypocrisy. The American people are completely brainwashed at this point. We are stuck on a bad carnival ride and are just waiting for the lug-nuts to fly off.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Well put and you are 100% right, hell most Americans don't even know who Ron Paul is and he was running for president. I have met 3 people in the last few months that didn't even know about him at all. So a name like Rothchild, i bet 10% or less know it and even less care. This reminds me when Kerry said he understood the common guy. I think it is hard to understand the life someone is leading when they make 15.00 an hour vs. his families billions.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I believe you're talking about Lady Lynn De Forester Rothschild.

She's classy!

And yes... She said Obama was an elitist... Seems three people who are each at least 10 times more wealthy than Obama, Hillary Clinton, John McCain and Lady Rothschild ALL think he is an elitist...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Not only is she elitist scum, but here is a part of her Bio. Homewreker slut, shyster ... what a work of art she is.

SOURCE

World According to ...
Lynn Forester de Rothschild
by Lloyd Grove | See Archive
The American entrepreneur—and friend of the Clintons and the Blairs—talks about India, telecom, Conrad Black, and her marriage to Sir Evelyn Rothschild.

When 67-year-old British banking scion Sir Evelyn Rothschild first set eyes on 44-year-old Lynn Forester at the 1998 Bilderberg conference—the matchmaker was none other than Henry Kissinger—she was already a woman of major means.

A corporate lawyer and telecommunications entrepreneur, the sparkly blond ex-wife of former New York politician Andrew Stein had made more than $100 million from the sale of cleverly acquired wireless broadband licenses. She was also sexy, charming, and dazzlingly well connected. Two years later, after the smitten Sir Evelyn divorced his second wife, Victoria Schott, the mother of his three children, Forester became the third Lady Rothschild. After marrying in November 2000 at a London synagogue, they honeymooned at the White House, guests of Lynn's good friends Bill and Hillary Clinton.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I think the fact that she just came into the family, and is not long in, means she may go on the media, and not show too much.

Also when she said to wolf that i thought you where the elitetist, wasn't she given away the joke about how they created the rubbish about the jews being this elite, when in reality the major families are just satanists.

[edit on 9/20/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
wow.

It seems the whole Rothschild family is behind McCain now.

I just don't know why they all publicly admit it.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Elitism is not defined by wealth, although they are often associated. Simply being elite does not make one elitist, either.

However, in this situation, even if Rothschild is an elitist, she is not running for office. Obama is and it is Obama's elitism that will affect the Democrats during this election.

Her point is well taken.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
And people wonder why Hillary supporters are so angry? Look at how they were treated. They got pushed to McCain. This is why 20% of Hillary supporters are going to vote for McCain, and another 20% will stay home.

You can have $1 to your name, but if you walk around with your nose up in the air looking down on people you could be considered an elitist.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Psych 101. We often criticize that we are guilty of.
The kettle calling the pot black.

It is the Rothchilds who haven't cut their own grass or cleaned their own clothes that are completely out of touch.

It just gets better and better.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
So she says She is against Obama. The rest of the Rothschilds may not be. THERE IS A STRONG PROBABILITY they are backing BOTH candidates.

top topics

join