It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My daughter....Contacted by some sort of being?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

No, she said it was more "shimmery", like it was being reflected off the surface of water. It had almost a 'liquidity' to its form.

Never seen any MIBs that I can recall.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I'm also of the idea that if she did not feel any sort of aggression or emotional distress then the being could have meant her no harm.
those beings vibrate in emotions, the way ancient humans and mothers and babies communicate without uttering words.
If it had meant her harm you would be telling us a different tale.

Usually the power of empathy develops in minds that have "the gift", you must know if she is sensible enough to "detect" outward feelings or vibes in people, or situations, sometimes we as adults dismiss these feelings ans nothing more than the power of imagination playing tricks on us, but many lives and uncomfortable situations could be avoided if we just followed our "hunches"

Many parents also dismiss the experiences of the children because they consider them nothing more than imaginary, I greatly admire the way you can speak to her about the outer reaches of our so called "reality"

You should nourish her feelings and her senses with meaningful information, books, movies, music, take her by the hand and explore the hidden side of human experience, I'm sure that both of you and even all of your family will find the results fascinating.

I've had the opportunity of working with gifted children, and many of them develop some sort natural empathy that can bridge the gap between this reality and the myriad of possibilities that exist outside what is believed to be the status quo.

Keep your mind open and your senses aware, if she is reluctant its because of the media programming, and the social attachments that tell us everyday that the extraordinary cant have a place in our everyday lives.
Its her choice in the end of course, but you can help her feel that she has the potential of doing great things when the time comes!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
These "beings" seem to know something big is coming. Anyone here ever read "The Threat" by Jacobs?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Does she hold theater class in school?

If so, how old is that school?

Maybe that place is haunted and this is some type of poltergiest event.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Yes, it's at her high school. The school is relatively new, I think it's about ten years old, tops.

Could possibly be haunted, but the figure she saw didn't look human to her. It was pretty bizarre in appearance.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
I'm also of the idea that if she did not feel any sort of aggression or emotional distress then the being could have meant her no harm.
those beings vibrate in emotions, the way ancient humans and mothers and babies communicate without uttering words.
If it had meant her harm you would be telling us a different tale.

I agree. Her exact words were, "It felt like a very loving presence, like a motherly figure".

Usually the power of empathy develops in minds that have "the gift", you must know if she is sensible enough to "detect" outward feelings or vibes in people, or situations, sometimes we as adults dismiss these feelings ans nothing more than the power of imagination playing tricks on us, but many lives and uncomfortable situations could be avoided if we just followed our "hunches"

Empathy is MY gift (which can at times be a curse). I pick up emotion and energy from people, places, and events. So she may well have that as well. It makes being in large crowds difficult.

Many parents also dismiss the experiences of the children because they consider them nothing more than imaginary, I greatly admire the way you can speak to her about the outer reaches of our so called "reality"

I had my own set of "out there" experiences as a child, so I would be a hypocrit to dismiss those of anyone else, particularly my kiddies. Plus, my mom was a good role model for me as well, she never dismissed me as "just imagining things"---She was a good listener.

You should nourish her feelings and her senses with meaningful information, books, movies, music, take her by the hand and explore the hidden side of human experience, I'm sure that both of you and even all of your family will find the results fascinating.

I SO agree with you there. You should hear some of the talks she and I, and my youngest boy (who is probably the most gifted of all) have had on god, spirituality, and the larger universe. Children are amazing, and often times we underestimate JUST HOW much they are aware of.

I've had the opportunity of working with gifted children, and many of them develop some sort natural empathy that can bridge the gap between this reality and the myriad of possibilities that exist outside what is believed to be the status quo.

Keep your mind open and your senses aware, if she is reluctant its because of the media programming, and the social attachments that tell us everyday that the extraordinary cant have a place in our everyday lives.

Indeed. Not to mention her school curriculum, such as science, which she loves. I told her to do very well, and explore "theoretical physics".

Its her choice in the end of course, but you can help her feel that she has the potential of doing great things when the time comes!

Yes, I tell them that with imagination and willpower, there is nothing that is "impossible".

[edit on 24-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
stop lying, this never happened to your daughter you are just making it up, and if your daughter really did say this to you, you may want to check both you and her into a mental hospital, her for making up something crazy like this, and you for not only believing it, but believing it enough to post it on the internet. why would you believe some being would randomly just appear out of nowhere and ask a 14 year old girl for help? honestly if this thing can just materialize out of thin air, what help could this thing possible need or even want from a 14 year old girl? seriously if you want your daughter to grow up even halfway normal, please don't ever talk about this again with her because you are going to mess her up. i suggest you take her to a psychiatrist or something because clearly she has seen one too many sci-fi movies and i suggest you stop spending so much time on ats because if you believe your 14 year old daughter is being contacted by aliens you shouldn't be a parent. if this did really happen why aren't you calling every news agency in america. surely if you are so sure this happened, i am sure some agency out there wants to tell your story, and i am sure they will verify it with polygraph tests and hypnosis, but of course you will not do that because you know it is a lie.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
thanks for the update.

warped space and time.hmmmm if she noticed the difference around her (which has been mentioned before) then she must have seen this in a fraction of a second as you stated.

interesting indeed.

my final assumption is not that the children around her ACTUALLY started to slow down in regard to her existential life, but that her visitation may have taken place within her mind/spirit/body with mental projection as part of the whole 'dance'.

there have been test where people who go bungie jumping look at a stop watch on the way down. with the increase in adrenaline their brain his hightened to the point where they can see the hundreths of a second actually appear to go by slower. as opposed to just sitting in a relaxed state looking at a stopwatch.

so its safe to say that she experienced something from the within which most likely has ties to the a cosmic presense on the 'without' but not only did it happen so fast, it appeared to happen naturally, almost like a foward slip in time without the jet lag. interesting indeed.

[edit on 10/2/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I hope everything goes well for you and your daughter in this. Hopefully this will only be a positive experience.

Theres one thing that always annoys the hell out of me though. The little critters just wont make it easy for us, and talk about putting you under pressure. Its never, "clean your room, you are making a dimensional mess"

Seems more like this..

Entity: Hey, if you arent busy, I've got a small favor
Contactee: What?
Entity: If you arent busy, I need you to save the planet. No Biggee.
Contactee: Right. How?
Entity: Ill get back to you on that, Ill have my greys drop something in the post, telegram, sky writer, something.
Contactee: No seriously, how.
Entity: Look thats just not important now.
Contactee: OK. Anything else?
Entity: No, I have everything else covered
Contactee: Except the how part.
Entity: Yeah... but I promise, next week. I left the info in my Ipod, and thats in my other space suit.
Contactee: I hate it when that happens
Entity: Tell me about it, last week I left the keys to my orbiting battle station at Dennys.
Contactee: That must have been embarrassing.
Entity: You're telling me? Its a rental!
Contactee: So save the earth...
Entity: Yep, and ill get back to you on the how and stuff.... OH nearly forgot, I have to like, wipe your memory
Contactee: But.. I like my memory
Entity: Hey I know its not my policy you know, its my supervisor
Contactee: Bummer
Entity: Yeah. Anyhow.... ummmm..... ZAP

Thing is though, after(if) we save the earth, whats going to replace the messages.

"We interrupt your sleep for this important message from Reebok. Buy more shoes."

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
What I think, this thread CAN be a true situation.

My daughter told me too, when she was 6, that somebody came to her and she told me many details of the meeting. Then she was afraid to sleep alone, but now she is really wise. Empathy, consciousness and wisdom.

What I have to say - it is difficult to say if this happened or not. Only she knows it, in fact, and if this was not an imagenation - so, maybe it was for true ?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Speaking from a life long experience... she is obviously very smart for one, to be able to hold the energy of the meeting with out getting sick. Secondly she isnt going to have the whole memory come to the forefront till she is ready or its dire she remembers. Alot of times they will make contact with someone they know has the ability to do something special or create something much needed. It may just be she is ment to learn something in school now; so she can follow a path to the future where she helps save the planet or something someone etc. Even though she cant verbally tell you what it was all about it's there, more times than not its subconcious nudges that bring it all to fruition. Give it sometime to settle and her brain time to figure out how to realise a way to make it "real" here in this dimension. That my dear is the hardest part of all.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hi DD,

I think it`s a great gift your daughter has. I think people will see as time goes on that many of the children born over the last 15-20 years, were born without that so called wall between the physical mind and the spiritual/higher mind. Just look at the show Psychic Kids. I believe your daughter will remember most of the message as time goes on. It is also amazing how the higher conscious mind can understand these messages. Is that because we all come from the same source that we are able to do this? I for one believe so, other may not. But anyway, I think your doing a great job of being there for her.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join