It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My daughter....Contacted by some sort of being?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
2000 years ago, they probably would have said she was visited by an angel.
There are a few theories floating around that could explain this phenomena. One is the theory that we are being "lifted" vibrationally to the next level of consciencness, or dimension of being, and those most sensitive to this change will see and experience it first.
Another theory is that inter-dimensional beings are deliberately lowering their frequency to appear in 3 dimensional time-space to help warn of an upcoming cataclysm of some sort.
There are others, and while I am not here to support any specific theory, if pressed I would choose one of the two above scenarios to explain what she experienced.
Sounds like she has all the support she needs with you around, so guide her as well as you can and let's all hope for the best.
Great post. Starred and flagged.

[edit on 9/20/2008 by cmongo4]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Okay, she meditated upon the event, and was able to glean some further recollection.

She said that she remembers it emphasizing saving or helping of something, like it was asking her for help in saving something. She gets the feeling (but can't fully recall this part yet) that it may have been referring to the planet.

And I agree with you guys, I think this being was an inter-dimensional of some sort, as from her description, it seems as if it wasn't fully formed in our reality.

She also just corrected me on something I said in my OP. She said it slowly materialized INTO view, but that when it went away, it vanished instantly-It didn't fade out. It just disappeared instantly.

yes save the planet ,for an artificial mass extinction is being engineered by those who are not human i believe to be from our future who percieve humanity to be some form of threat,thus they are eliminating us in the past when we were weak.
i mean it,the machines are here now and thier plan of a pseudo armageddon is comeing to its later stages.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hi DD,

Sorry for the late reply. Wow!! I have but one question, which might possibly spawn a million other questions...

I didn't see anyone asking this question in the thread, if so, apologies. Was there any other students in the class that saw this??

If not, then she was singled out for some reason, IMO.

*my theory...for some reason, only certain people are having 'extraterrestrial' experiences while others are not. I know of some deep spiritual ppl that have NEVER had an 'event' of any kind, and some that have (I can count them on 1 hand). On the other end of the pendulum, it's the opposite; ppl that aren't deeply spiritual/attuned have MAJOR events happen to them.

If we are being selected, what's factors would be involved and why??

DD, both of you should keep a log of these events. Include dates, times, places, and state of mind you were in at the time. You might find something that interconnects with each other..

S&F!!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I think you hit the nail on the head. I think this was percievable to her only. She is of christian faith, and attends church regularly. She does this on her own accord too, as I am a highly spiritual person, but I choose a different path of pursuance.

I think you may have been visited like this yourself friend, but perhaps your conscious mind has blocked the full recollection of it.

This was definitely something very amazing, for her, as well as myself.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Are you not even a little bit concerned with interdimensional beings visiting your Daughter?

I did not see one statement from you saying that you where concerned/worried about your Daughters safety. Not sure about anyone else but if my kids had beings materialise in front of them I would be on guard that's for sure. Now I'm not saying I would Super 99 anything suspicious, just that I would be a little paranoid/concerned at the least.

How do you know it "Comes In Peace"? Might have been sucking brain cells out of her head while subconsciously creating a calm/relaxed "everythnigs fine" state of mind.

What she experienced is quite a special thing IMHO.

IMO you need to wake up and get with the program. If this "REALLY" happened to your daughter, you should be concerened.

Bottom line is you don't know what the hell appeared in front of your Daughter, none of you do. Next time (if there is a next time) it could render her a vegitable or even worse take here on a spaceship ride to the Netherworld never to be seen again...

C-BuZz

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by C-BuZz

And neither do you.

Do me a favor and stop jumping to your own conclusions. Is everything that you are unfamiliar with automatically "threatening"?

And don't patronize me about "whether I was concerned or not", because you have no idea. I talked to my daughter for several hours about this.

She had an experience that certainly WAS special, as it sure the heck ain't something that many of us have had.

She observed nothing remotely hostile from this presence, nor any type of words or behavior displayed by it that appeared hostile. Who knows if she will ever see it again, but unless she does, it did NOTHING that would make me flip out, and want to go on some violent knee-jerk response about it.

I am watching the situation closely.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

And neither do you.

Touche, and neither do you (I said it first). Going by what you've explained so far, you automatically assume that what she supposedly saw was extra special and non threatening.

Is everything that you are unfamiliar with automatically "threatening"?

Did I say that? Stop assuming. I said I would be at least a little bit concerned.

She observed nothing remotely hostile from this presence, nor any type of words or behavior displayed by it that appeared hostile. Who knows if she will ever see it again, but unless she does, it did NOTHING that would make me flip out, and want to go on some violent knee-jerk response about it.

That means absolutely nothing. Just because she did not observe or feel any hosility and judging by what you've already told us, this being has the ability to control your mind. Which means it could be doing absolutely anything to your Daughters mind when she is under the control of this being.

I would never flip out either with violent knee-jerking (that's got to hurt). I would however, be concerned.

I am watching the situation closely.

And?

C-BuZz

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by C-BuZz

You looking to start up something man? You sure came in shooting your mouth off quite a bit, not sure where you get off talking to folks the way you do.

Again, you know nothing about me, my family, or what has been talked about or experienced, so stop trying to act like you're some sort of authority with your smart ass, patronizing comments. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-BuZz
Going by what you've explained so far, you automatically assume that what she supposedly saw was extra special and non threatening.

She said she didn't feel scared or threatened. And that's how it is with interdimensional beings. If it was a Dark entity, something would have felt not right about it.

[edit on 23/9/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by C-BuZz

You looking to start up something man? You sure came in shooting your mouth off quite a bit, not sure where you get off talking to folks the way you do.

Again, you know nothing about me, my family, or what has been talked about or experienced, so stop trying to act like you're some sort of authority with your smart ass, patronizing comments. Thanks.

Not looking to start anything. Just expressing my concerns.

And that's how it is with interdimensional beings. If it was a Dark entity, something would have felt not right about it.

Really? So you've had experience with both Interdimensional beings AND Dark entities?

C-BuZz

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
theres only so much she can do meditating at home..

you need to show her that your willing to go the gates of mordor for her!

take her back to the theatre to give her memory a boost. make her sit in the same seat. and leave her to it. asker her to keep a mental note in her mind that she should imagine her own aura as an aura of open communication.

this isnt over..would you agree?

[edit on 9/24/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, interesting read. What was she picking up in this encounter - any telepathic messages or impressions?

[edit on 24-9-2008 by Circle]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

Heh-If I did that, certain folks (on this thread) would say I'm a horrible dad "for encouraging such dangerous things". lol

On a serious note, I'm not sure I could do that, as the school is pretty tight on security and monitoring who is doing what. Except for inter-dimensional visitors.

I don't know if it was a one time thing or not. She says that nothing has happened since that day. But I have a feeling she will remember more of the encounter when she's meant to.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Circle

Yes, it was all telepathic. Nothing was uttered aloud. The impression she got (from what she could remember) was that the being was asking her for help in saving....saving something. She couldn't fully remember what, but leaned toward it having something to do with the planet.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Wow, amazing story. I definitely believe the authenticity of the story.

I sent an email to a woman who I had a brief discussion with about residing in the fifth dimension. She had (not 100% identical) an account of a story I would like to share with you:

"My entire family is intuitive and I can tell you first hand that aliens coexist with us now, just in other dimensions that are side by side with ours. We've all seen them, walking amongst us. I personally saw one that was blue and 12 feet tall with 3 long fingers and suction cups at the bottom. He is from Sirius. My son saw the same one and told me he likes to make popping sounds with his fingers by making the suction cups stick to each other. I think that people are too busy looking in the sky for UFO's, which they are there, but they also here too."

Just thought you would find that interesting. I happen to agree with LordThumbs reply if it's feasible to get into the school.

I have always been convinced that we have chosen to incarnate here, at this specific time, to change the course of the planet forever. With the way things currently are, that appears to be more and more true. Many people have many missions to fulfill in order for this to happen and I would bet that you and your daughter are two of those incarnate souls.

Good luck in your pursuance of this story and everything else.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Hey I wish you had been my Dad, I bet you are a fantastic Dad.
I think that her experience is very cool and I think the reason certain persons have these experiences and others do not is in the genetic's and in the DNA or race lines. She is not just an ordinary girl but a bit special.
In my opinion and what in the name of Sam are you supposed to do if you were so inclined to stop a being from another dimension from communicating with your daughter. That is funny. I hope you have your plasma disintigrator handy at all times. Im joking, I think it is a benevolent being. I recently met a being from another place in a meditation that was like a squid. So hey!

[edit on 24-9-2008 by cindymars]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

That is a fantastic story, and one that resonates with me (my ATS name says it all, lol), and I'm sure my daughter now. I have had all sorts of weird events with the paranormal over the course of my life. Too many UFO sightings to even count, and interaction with ghosts (being touched, talked to, etc), so you may well be right about it being encoded genetically. Although I haven't had any face to face with a non-human entity (that I'm aware of).

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Thank you for the kind words Cindy. I try my best to be there for my kids. They mean the whole world to me.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Did this being have any reptilian like features?

Did any "Men in Black-like" people visit your wife/GF/daughter's Mom when your daughter was born?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Okay, another relevant piece of information.

I asked her if she thought anyone else saw this being.

She said that when it appeared, it was as if everything else went into a state of suspended animation. Like time slowed down, and everything and everyone around her became fuzzy, except for the form in front of her.

Now this is quite interesting, as I think that coincides with the "oz effect" that many people have reported when seeing these types of dimensionals. Like they have the ability to warp space and time.

So I wonder if what she felt was 5 minutes could well have taken place within a fraction of a second of real time (or 'in-between' time), if these beings can effect the 4th dimension?

Definitely something to ponder over.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join