It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My daughter....Contacted by some sort of being?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Okay, I'll start off by saying I have pondered for many hours whether I wanted to share this or not, as it borderlines on the bizarre, to say the least...

Yesterday afternoon, my 14 year old daughter, out of the blue, shared something that happened to her.

She said while sitting in Theater Class, some sort of a "being" or presence, appeared to materialize in front of her!

She said it looked almost like it was made out of a liquid, grey material. It had no visible head that she could see, just a long, thin torso. It had no visible feet, but instead what looked like a big "suction-cup" that spread out where it's body met the ground. She said it moved slightly back and forth, in a "gliding" motion. It had what appeared to be an arm or appendage coming out of it's upper torso area, and where one would normally picture a hand, it had the same type of "suction-cup" looking feature, albeit much smaller than the one that attached to the ground.

She said this "presence" appeared to her for about 5 minutes, and was attempting to communicate with her, in some form of rapid-fire telepathic imagery. She said while it was happening, she knew she could understand what it was trying to get across to her, but that she forgot most of what was communicated as soon as the exchange ended. And then, the figure basically just de-materialized and disappeared.

Now as "out there" as this sounds, my daughter is not one prone to flights of fancy. In fact, I would refer to her as one of my open-minded skeptical children. That is to say, she has seen and experienced things in the past, but she always tries to explain them away through "rationality".
She is a straight-A, High Honor Roll student, and has a very analytical, scientific mindset. So this experience for her, and more specifically for her to share it so openly, represents something pretty mind-blowing IMHO.

She states that she felt ZERO fear or hostility from this presence.

Anyone else out there experience something similar to this, or have your kids?

I am almost wondering if this is these beings starting to interact and make their presence known in accordance to the prophecies of a coming consciousness expansion?

Thoughts? Input?

[edit on 19-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Btw i dont have any kids or anything like that im only 16 so someone else will have to tell you aif theyre kids have experienced anything like that and i dont know if you believe in these but maybe shes psychic isnt that age where its meant to develop rapidly aswell.

has she ever experienced anything like it in the past anything spiritual atall hope i could be of any help atall.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

Funny you should mention that. I do believe she is gifted, albeit reluctantly so. She can see auras on people, and is highly intuitive. She downplays it all, and tries to brush it aside. It is not something she embraces, and I respect her decision to do so. But I think she may be starting to struggle somewhat with ignoring or rationalizing it. Not so much in a frustrated or depressing way, but sort of a "how is this possible" type of way, when her rationalized, science-driven mind-set and curriculum tells her such things are not provable.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Wow cool

Must be amazing to be able to see auras i always wished i had something like that.

ye i think its normal to try and find an explanation for everything i think most people would.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Have her draw it and scan and post the picture.

Coming from you, we won't have the problem of a noob just drawing a picture and pretending their kid drew it. You're a long time Member and respected poster. Thanks for sharing; cool story!

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

You know, She DID draw a picture of it! And in fact, she said that was the only part of what she sort of remembers about the exchange, was that the form wanted her to remember its appearence and to record it down on paper. Now what really sucks is that I don't have a scanner. But she's at her mom's this weekend, and they may have one over there, I'll ask her. If they do, I'll see if she can scan it and e-mail it to me.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Argh, she doesn't have a scanner either!

Some further details:

She said this form was VERY tall, like 6-7 feet!

She said communication was one-way...It bombarded her with what seemed like a LOT of data, and she got the feeling that it was important for her to not try and communicate back, but just to pay attention to the message. Like it was something fairly important.

Now the key is for her to try and REMEMBER what that message was...

I told her just before bed to meditate, and try to go back into that moment with a still, quiet mind, to see if she can recall further details...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by Badge01

You know, She DID draw a picture of it! And in fact, she said that was the only part of what she sort of remembers about the exchange, was that the form wanted her to remember its appearence and to record it down on paper. Now what really sucks is that I don't have a scanner. But she's at her mom's this weekend, and they may have one over there, I'll ask her. If they do, I'll see if she can scan it and e-mail it to me.

If you got a camera, get the picture outside in good light and take a close up picture of the picture.

Interesting story, thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The fact that she says she understood her while experiencing her but forgot much of the communication later on, is very telling and typical of an authentic experience in terms of dimension/frequency-shift.

Its the damnest thing that you "get it" while its happening but then cant recall it later. But that has to do with the circumstance that the mind is tuned into this reality and has difficulty processing anything outside of it. So it was another part of herself (soul) that had this experience. Stuff like this happens when the normal mind temporarily shuts off.

(my opinion only)

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Yes! And she is trying hard to remember. She says now that she does remember some sort of language in her head, but that it was very bizzare sounding, definitely not anything she has heard before. But the strangest part was that she knew what it meant.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
The fact that she says she understood her while experiencing her but forgot much of the communication later on, is very telling and typical of an authentic experience in terms of dimension/frequency-shift.

Its the damnest thing that you "get it" while its happening but then cant recall it later. But that has to do with the circumstance that the mind is tuned into this reality and has difficulty processing anything outside of it. So it was another part of herself (soul) that had this experience. Stuff like this happens when the normal mind temporarily shuts off.

(my opinion only)

Yes and everyone can experience this when they wake up after dreaming too, sometimes you remember perfectly the "feel" of the whole dream, but not the details, words etc.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Yes and everyone can experience this when they wake up after dreaming too, sometimes you remember perfectly the "feel" of the whole dream, but not the details, words etc.

I feel so too. What I do though, is I dont try to force it but just tell myself "well, the information is stored somewhere within and will be activated when I need it. Im grateful for receiving such information".

DD: Congratulations to your daughter

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

That's what I said to her as well. What she experienced is quite a special thing IMHO. I wish I could have that experience! Dang it! LOL

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I think we should give kids more credit at times, my oldest has been able to see peoples aura's since he was a toddeler, he called them pretty colors or dirty colors on the people.
My grand ma was a tea cup reader for many years and so was my mom.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio..."

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
That is very cool. I believe your daughter has a high level of conscious awareness, well that is one way to say it.

I am not going to say too much here but I believe that being she met was from a different
dimension/time and space. I do believe that you can also meet a similar being if you wish.

I look forward to following this story, is she wishes to share it with us.

I always enjoy your threads DD thanks for sharing it.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

According to the interview of CSM Robert Dean (ret.), not only was contact made with beings from other planets, but also with beings from other dimensions. She may have an ability to see or contact other dimensions, which is something the ancients were possibly able to do.
Thank you for sharing this.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Okay, she meditated upon the event, and was able to glean some further recollection.

She said that she remembers it emphasizing saving or helping of something, like it was asking her for help in saving something. She gets the feeling (but can't fully recall this part yet) that it may have been referring to the planet.

And I agree with you guys, I think this being was an inter-dimensional of some sort, as from her description, it seems as if it wasn't fully formed in our reality.

She also just corrected me on something I said in my OP. She said it slowly materialized INTO view, but that when it went away, it vanished instantly-It didn't fade out. It just disappeared instantly.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I came here from the link you gave in the other thread -

when you have a chance to talk to her about it again - and if she isn't put off by all the questions, I'm curious about what her state of mind was just prior?

you mentioned theater class -

I used to "drift off" in class - if it was boring

but, even more if it was something that triggered my imagination - would set me off and I'd end up someplace else entirely

some of the most interesting things that have happened to me in my life were when I was in that "place"

I just wonder if some kind of meditative state wouldn't be the most likely condition for communication like this -

if someone was going to try to reach her, she may have been particularly receptive just then

I have no idea - any more than anyone else - and probably less - about any of this

I just know that I've experienced things - along with millions of others - that I just don't understand and cannot explain

but mostly when I was a kid

people want to blow it off as an overactive imagination - but makes sense to me that kids are probably the most receptive around - for whatever reason

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
WOW,

excellent for her. I am sure she must have been scared half to death when that happened to he. It would be cool if you could keep us up to date with that one.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wow23

This is the craziest part about it...She was not scared at all! She said it was all really strange, and different, but she said the feeling that she got from the presence was one of warmth and love, almost like a mother-figure. It did not frighten her at all.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join