It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Message from GFL regarding Oct. 14th 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
TO LEADERS, GOVERNERS, POLITICIANS AND
ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH ….

I go by the name Maklok I am from the Andromedan Star Nations

I am channeling this message to this human spirit for very important reasons. There have been some statements made that a GFL starship will be appearing in earths atmosphere on what you call October 14th 2008. I am sorry to tell you that the actual year is 2408. We are terribly sorry for the confusion, this is what happens when you rely on those Fomalhautans to send a message. Really nice beings but just not very bright.

The message to humans on earth. We are not going to be showing up in 2008. We will be showing up about 400 years from now. Humans are not ready for us.

Please get on with your lives. Do not wait from some ET race to come and rescue you from your miserable lives. You are the only one that can change your situation. If you are not satisfied with life then get off what you call your rear end and do something about it.

KNOW OF THIS

WE ARE NOT COMING TO ASSIST YOUR WORLD. YOU MUST FIX YOUR OWN PROBLEMS

WE ARE NOT COMING TO GIVE YOU HOPE. HOPE MUST COME FROM WITHIN AND FROM YOUR FELLOW HUMANS.

We are beings from other planets, we have our own problems to deal with.

Peace and love to you all.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hi there!

Just thought youd better change the date of the visit since we`ll probably blow this planet off the map in a short while.

So, shall we set another date?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
2408 doesn't work for me. I've got an appointment with Al Gore concerning alien races that break their promises. Thanks but no thanks to the bridge to nowhere.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I try to be open minded all the time and ......

sorry but

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well, I guess we're on our own for a while. Lets see if we can right this ship ourselves, folks. Why don't we stage our own alien landing and demand to speak to the world leaders and straighten this mess out. Lets put some fear in them, for a change. We can use our own false flag operation to grab back some of what has been taken from us.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
I am sorry to tell you that the actual year is 2408. We are terribly sorry for the confusion, this is what happens when you rely on those Fomalhautans to send a message. Really nice beings but just not very bright.

Oh so you use idiots to send your messages. I'd rather not have any business with you and your kind since you can't simply send a damn message without screwing it up. ( I had to rant that, seemed appropriate)

On a lighter note. I guess this is how you try to by-pass this entire hoax by giving a year that none of us will reach.

WE ARE NOT COMING TO ASSIST YOUR WORLD. YOU MUST FIX YOUR OWN PROBLEMS

WE ARE NOT COMING TO GIVE YOU HOPE. HOPE MUST COME FROM WITHIN AND FROM YOUR FELLOW HUMANS.

We are beings from other planets, we have our own problems to deal with.

Peace and love to you all.

So you're basically wasting both our times. I hope your mothership gets hit by a roid and falls into Uranus.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
well done.. your prediction makes just as much sense as the other one.. second line..

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It's always safest to make predictions that will occur long after everyone that is currently alive won't be around to see if they come true.

Sorry but I have my doubts.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think that OP was being ironic about the whole issue. At least i hope that it was done with no "hoax" motive behind it.
Or of course intergalactic diplomacy relies on Fomalhautans (analog of our snail mail ? ). Or interstellar traffic problems....
Anyway - McLoch - hope to see you soon here, on Earth. In 2408.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
So this is some kind of parody thread?

So you've taken one waste of time and made it into more of a waste of time..., thanks but I want my three minutes back!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Oh ye of little faith. You should wish to live that long and the (oP) as well, to converse with another about there confused mentality, and always the helpful host.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
So this is some kind of parody thread?

So you've taken one waste of time and made it into more of a waste of time..., thanks but I want my three minutes back!

Exactly.

I like in the beginning he states that he's channeling thought a human....You'd think for an Advanced race they'd channel some sense into higher powers of our world.

I guess this hoax is coming to an end, good, we can all go back to intellectual debates.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
"Sorry for the confusion"? I think a race of beings far advanced of Earthlings would be a little more coordinated than that.

I'm not skeptical that Andromedans exist, I'm just skeptical of you (Maklok the channeler) being an Andromedan. You make it sound like you sent us a pizza with anchovies on it, and then you realized we didn't order anchovies.

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

Channel, yes, like Project Bluebeam or something. Anything less and plucky is unimpressed. But I will rhyme another time.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
"Sorry for the confusion"? I think a race of beings far advanced of Earthlings would be a little more coordinated than that.

The fax machine was down, and the tech guy played hooky to go salsa dancing on the Sun.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Dude! And all of the other dudes and dudettes that CAN'T see this if full of sarcasm. The post is obviously one to make fun of the last GFL post (I say last and not the first because there have been many claims of ships appearing that usually get sidetracked somehow). The OP is making FUN!

Man, get some sense of humor!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Channel, yes, like Project Bluebeam or something. Anything less and plucky is unimpressed. But I will rhyme another time.

Ya think it would be easier for them to channel everyone here instead of hauling ass all the way to us....they don't seem very energy efficient, and here I am trying to save the enviro by riding my bike..meanwhile these "advanced" common senseless beings are using the energy around the Universe to get here and do absolutely nooooothing.

Makes me wish this was all true because if this incompetence I wouldn't be surprised if their "ships" slammed into one another during light speed.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Dude! And all of the other dudes and dudettes that CAN'T see this if full of sarcasm. The post is obviously one to make fun of the last GFL post (I say last and not the first because there have been many claims of ships appearing that usually get sidetracked somehow). The OP is making FUN!

Man, get some sense of humor!

I'm being a jackass too. So far I haven't been warned...but I will now since I've ratted myself out...dammit

And I am taking it in humour, hence why I'm enjoying this. It's entertaining from all the other threads. A good relaxant from all the serious talk.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

top topics

join