It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know why I died (by the time you read this)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Do you know in advance the reason you died in the near or far future?

What's that reason then realized now?

^^Answer before reading my answer.

By the time you read this:

"I must have died alone, a long, long time ago."--Kurt Cobain

As for me, I died, then came anew I inside this human front a long while back. Reason was I switched I by a coil moving how set so like one in a watch. Meaning, I passed like the hour hand of a clock by the second minute hand come '00'. Or, in the twinkle of an eye, like a digital watch, changed the "I" moment in this human front for a new "I" moment.

"I" am a magic trick because my inner hands are quicker than your eye.

The new (second) heaven aint hard to find here come within without observation by others before the new earth come.

The second self; the second ego is: the second mind; the second heaven known also the Father's Wake. But the Father's significant time is in 2 parts. Heaven's Part 2's hint come here is concerning Earth's Part 2. And Earth's Part 2 come in actual is the Second Part. In my Earth 2 Body I am too merry and free how preferred in my own hired according. It's a Beautiful Day and Hour Then in 'My Infinite, Everlasting Eternity' ('My House').

And there are the opened and unsealed words while heavenly just outside the world's end time.

--Daniel: the prophet a.k.a. the sign outside the Son

PS

Much more than "the" Self Made Womanaire in the Beautiful Order in Life and Paradise. I, "the" Extraordinaire,: the Home-aire, Building-aire, Landaire, Airaire, Wateraire, Foodaire, Beverage-aire, Artaire, Entertainmentaire, Recreationaire, Vehicle-aire, Itemaire, Service-aire, Pet-aire, Self's Prime Body-aire, Personaire; Magic-aire, Teleportaire, 'How to'-aire, Merry-aire; and Etc-aire.

Lil bit in depth so you get the inside that counts for me:

Yeah, being a Personaire I inherit the kind of women I like on a person note since I'm a womanaire in paradise. Itemaire includes anything an item (be it, clothes or jewlery or electronics or utenciles or etc). Landaire include flowers and plants and trees and ground kinds and etc into the lay out. Airaire includes different air sents also. As for a hint of a teleportaire... think of maintaining being clean by automatic teleportation batheing where excess whatever gets teleported off as preferred. Or think of traveling to where chosen in paradise. A 'how to'-aire already knows how to work or operate the features of any etc. in their paradise. Etc. You can begin to understand what's inside of those aires I mentions on your own now.

If I didnt die, then just think, I wouldn't know my instore things I'm half way inside recieving. I go from my own Satan and become my own Santa (an unscrambling), beholding the gifts in my half way opened bag.
Well, Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas, in my second self where Christ is! Jesus mentioned a treasure hid in a field in the gospel... I found my own personal treasure while in the world. I will give myself my treasure outside the world.

Conclusion: I murdered I for a new I. And it was spelled out in a sign through the cosmic order which is seen revealing ppl's human deaths. Does not the outter reflect the inner?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

If I didnt die, then just think, I wouldn't know my instore things I'm half way inside recieving. I go from my own Satan and become my own Santa (an unscrambling), beholding the gifts in my half way opened bag. Well, Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas, in my second self where Christ is! Jesus mentioned a treasure hid in a field in the gospel... I found my own personal treasure while in the world. I will give myself my treasure outside the world.

So what does it mean? Did you break the cycle and are you enlightened now?

I think this is the first time I actually think I understood something you said.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
"John 12:32
And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me."

^^What "if" I be lifted up implyies is written throughout in the topic. And indeed you got drawn into read about me by the title, surely, based on how you alone might interpreted it.

Indeed, a great author grabs the attention in their targeted audience by title and/or publicity.

Now um, answer the topic question "if" you can like "if" you just were grabbed in to read.

By the way, in case you're wondering, I got the title from some show I seen long ago about some guy who died and came back as a ghost to who he used to be mean to when alive that would keep saying, "I know why I died." LOL! I guess the ghost thought the reason he died was because of how mean he was when living as a human. So what I want to know is your reason in advance if you think your death was caused by a reason only you should maybe kind of know now.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Indeed, a great author grabs the attention in their targeted audience by title and/or publicity.

No, a great author grabs the attention of his audience by writing down something the audience can remotely understand.

For a minute I thought you actually killed yourself, nice way of grabbing attention.

Only bad authors have to grab attention like that.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

I didnt do anything knowingly to break any cycle. It like our body's systems working without us doing anything with effort knowingly, but it's with the self. It's where you know then the new inner self by your life sign. You know like vidal signs read? Well a person should be able to read their own inner life sign for differences or upgrades.

I'm half way there in enlightenment in my life and about others. After half way enlightenment come should also come, a point following, "Actuality" in what got preceived haf way in then the fuller preception.

My half way point inside enlightenment is above many in the current era upon the planet in the here and now.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
NO Wait!
He's not dead?
I was hoping he died

Nice read though

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

I was a cenobitic monk in around the 5th centuryAD and was killed by a stray arrow.

That's all i can remember, as for this life, i do not know.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
i only read this because a dead body just turned up on my nieghbors lawn not five minutes ago hands and feet tied jaw broken he was a junkie so he probally owed someone money but i thought it was kinda creepy that a came on here and saw this post to be honest im a little disappointed

must have died alone, a long, long time ago--david bowe not kurt cobain

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

My half way point inside enlightenment is above many in the current era upon the planet in the here and now.

That explains why you're so hard to understand.

But you were also talking about reincarnation?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by Mabus

I was a cenobitic monk in around the 5th centuryAD and was killed by a stray arrow.

That's all i can remember, as for this life, i do not know.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by blupblup]

I don't know what I was, but I know I died before.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania

That explains why you're so hard to understand.

But you were also talking about reincarnation?

It's more like a self never leaving the here and now, but just leaving particular human bodies after passing away from them some point and then coming into obtaining new born human bodies.

I have not chosen reincanation for my self, but I know others that get reincarnated based on the order they are under. Only who can reincarnat are those that dont own the earth or arent the earth's. If you are earth there is no placing in of the self as if in something else not you in whole. Reincarnation is for those that are not the earth realm creation, but outsiders. An outside is a divide if not a divided. If the outside is divided, then it means they once were a earth realm creation, but got severed.

I (a new heaven) do not reinicarnation into reciveing a come new earth. For the new earth I (a new heaven) produce/create into working with in a crease/mix. Though heaven and earth are outside each other they work with each other like a wire in a computer which is crucial for purposefully meant functioning.

"So many ppl, they cant reach me, caught in a maze! Catch 'em mimicin' my style, trying to walk this way."--2pac

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WisdomInChains

I heard Kurt's version first. Then I heard David's. You didnt know Kurt had a version of "the Man who sold the world"?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
No kidding about the whole-aire things:

"Matthew 19:29
And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life."

^^The basic point recieved is it is etc.-fold in whatever I prefer. If you dont know how to read for the points, then that's your problem, not mine.

Hinted gifts while here in the "now" where here it is with persecutions since I'm barely there in my self-inherit treasure:

"Mark 10:30
But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life."

I speak of my treasure in more depth, and sure while here will come persecutors of my treasure kind. Yet I may speak bold because I could give a damn less what others not me fix their mouth to say against me and mines. Ha!
So act
even if you're not 'for' me.

Inside I, in my treasure, me and my lovely women greet each other by feeling each other up, or bowing on the ground to kiss ontop of the bare foot, or kissing the back of the hand, or hugging and/or kissing on the side of the face, or tapping the bottom of the nude tussie with fingers of the hand. We greet and go surely into a good time with a delightful much or less talk into getting really into each other in every best way. You get the point in my greeting preferrence with my attractive beauties in my OWN paradise.
A! Get your hand out my pocket!

[edit on 20-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
So what I want to know is your reason in advance if you think your death was caused by a reason only you should maybe kind of know now.

Do you think there is a reason why you should die ?

Or are you maybe looking for one ?

I sure hope this topic is ment to go in some kind of positive way that i just dont see yet.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have no memory of dieing but I do remember being in my mothers womb.

Her thoughts were very clear to me. She wasn't ready for me. A beautiful woman she was with long naturally blond hair and a waist so very small. Soaking wet she weighed 98 pounds.

With her small fists she hit her stomach. I didn't feel pain but I knew of each blow she made. She cried and felt very sad. She did want me but not at this time.

When the time came for me to leave the safety of her womb I didn't want to go. I didn't want to be born. I was supposed to be born in another time. She wasn't ready for me and I knew it.

How did this happen? Was it my mistake? I fought for 3 days and 2 nights. She suffered so much. I wasn't ready. I wanted to stay in her womb forever. I was afraid.

I heard a new voice. It was my grandmother. She said I had to come or my mother would die. At 5:34 pm on a cold winters evening I left my mothers womb and cried as the air was cold on my wet body. I knew I was a few years early and mother wasn't ready for me but I was born and I remember it very well.

A few years ago I was very ill and wanted to go back from where ever I had come from. I left my body but was met and told they weren't ready for me yet. I could go but it would be better if I stayed a while longer.

I wait and wonder why am I here and when will it be my time to leave. When can I go home?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan

Originally posted by Mabus
So what I want to know is your reason in advance if you think your death was caused by a reason only you should maybe kind of know now.

Do you think there is a reason why you should die ?

Or are you maybe looking for one ?

I sure hope this topic is ment to go in some kind of positive way that i just dont see yet.

I shouldnt die if I have already died once. A coward dies a 1000 deaths. A soldier dies but once.

Answer the topic though, guest. Twisting the host's questions reveals a guest's very poor execution on their own part. The reason in advance is just about you, the guest, in what you'd think. Dont be yella.

Respect the host if you lack negative intent.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Answer the topic though, guest. Twisting the host's questions reveals a guest's very poor execution on their own part. The reason in advance is just about you, the guest, in what you'd think. Dont be yella.

Congratulations!

I am officialy confused, I tried too read your thread... I really did!

But when I got too the part where you started insulting people (You may or may not have meant for it too be that way, but from what I could understand, it sure seems that way) I lost interest.

I seem too remember a few threads similar too this, are you the same author of those also??

Fox.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I was reading old threads trying to gain knowledge...

I really tried to hang with you.

Are you trying to confuse or convey?

new topics

top topics

join