It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone seen anything like this in the sky?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Thought I'd share a story that happened to myself and a good friend of mine around 2 years ago.

We walked outside his house, when he said "Hey dude, WTF is that?".

In the sky were 3 large shapes of "light". They were massive, and we could both clearly see the longest one had tapered ends. His wife came out and we pointed them out to her. She couldn't see anything at all.

We stared in amazement for around 10 minutes as they really stood out to us. Even more amazed that she couldn't see anything at all.

I left and went home, about 30 minutes drive. When I got home, they were still there, so I called my wife out to show her. She couldn't see anything at all either.

I rang my friend, and we spent 30 minutes talking on the phone about it, during which time they never moved. There were a few small clouds in the sky, and they came and passed over the 30 minutes, but the objects didn't move. There was a clear blue evening sky behind them the whole time.

We had the impression that they were extremely large, and either in the stratosphere or in space itself. They were in the southern sky, and if they were at the size and altitude we estimated, they were most likely over or near Antarctica.

The most bizzare thing, as I stated, is that myself and my friend could see them clearly, but our wives could not at all.

I made up a "reinactment" on MS Paint recently and emailed it to him to see if he agreed that this resembles what we saw. He never read the message where I stated I made it myself, and only saw the picture, and thought it was a genuine photo. He replied, "where the hell was this, THAT'S THEM". So I guess I did a good job.

Anyway, here is the picture I made.

Anyone seen anything like this before. Maybe that other people couldn't see?

[edit on 19/9/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

i dont know bro...

i have heard that people of higher fequency or vibration can see other things that some people cant see and i think this may be true..

maybe how some people can see ghosts..

thanks for sharing this..interesting

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

That's not so funny.
Yeah, just 6 months back over the Port of Tacoma.

3, but like the one on your far of the drawing.

They were so outstanding that later that evening I expected to see it splayed acrossed the news.

But no.

I do actually think its our own military. And that those are in our arsenal of safety responses.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
right. The ball shaped one.

new topics

top topics

join