It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NC UFO report on MUFON

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
you have to download this then view it.

The following is a report from MUFON from North Carolina last night.

"I had just walked out on the porch as I usually do (i watch the skies all the time)when off to the westsouthwest I noticed a very bright and big light there is a picture or two from the video I took, I know planes when I see em and this was not a plane ,anyway I watched it for about ten minutes,if anyone here knows what Mineral Springs is then ten minutes it would be passed usand headed toward Waxhaw, so I called my brother, he's not home but his wife answered the phone, I said walk outside and look at the sky told hger where to look but that didnt help..so I said look around you'll know it when you see it shortly afterward she said whoa. wellI kept checking the skies and around 20 minutes later it came back i recored all this, and I'm sorry the camera is shakey but there was nothing that I could steady it to or on but i did the best i could. "

Here are some stills from the report

The video is the kind the makes weak stomachs turn (shaky)
I hope someone can post the video on here.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Video on youtube.

Not sure what this may be.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrrrr

That is the same video, thanks for the link. I hate that it makes me want to hurl watching it, (motion sickness) but it definatly is out of the ordinary.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

hi guys im the one that filmed this thing and i can post the vid here, I was amazed when I saw this thing. so I grabbed my videocamera and thats what you see there.I also have an unedited version like the previous poster said ,it kinda makes me sick too..its all and the best I could do.This is my 8-9 sighting so far. DMHarvey999@msn.com or DMHarvey999@windstream.net

how the h3ll do you embed here?

new topics

top topics

join