It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AREA 51 Witness on Youtube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Finally I got my account working!!! I recently stumbled upon these videos on youtube and I was wondering what everyone thought of them. Judging by the first 3, I definitely thought it had to be fake, but the last 3 I find rather disturbing.

www.youtube.com...

You can find the rest of the series 2-6 in the related videos on the right side of the site.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

A thread has been created on this already and the conclusion for many seemed to be that this was a hoax.

Please use the search function to find the thread.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Sorry everybody, newbie here. I looked through the first 3-4 pages and didn't see it. Perhaps I overlooked it.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

Thats because its in the aliens/ufo's forum, not here, and if you'd even bothered to look at the YouTube Poster's video's in full (i.e. doing your homework) you would see that in the last video he admitted it was hoax.

Anything else?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
why the change in location it also sounds like hes reading from a script notice in the other video he studders and is not sure how to present his ideas but here he doesnt studder or think of what hes going to say seems a little fishy to me

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The guy looks tense, almost as if he was forced to make that last video admitting forgery

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kliskey

You have to watch the other videos. There is definitely a plot that is being worked out by the maker of the videos. It looks like he is trying out an idea for a movie.
He states the FBI were on to him, and yet his videos were still up and running. The FBI or other alphabet agency would of taken him in and his videos would not be on YouTube. It is interesting when a "whistleblower" talks about their past being easily erased by the government that it cannot erase a couple of simple videos.

new topics

top topics

join