It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propaganda neocon\republican movie being sent to swing states

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

[yvid-ah8ACPaUTs[/yvid]

Now this is very very low a group called the Clarion fund is sending propaganda dvds to millions of newspapers.. the dvd is clearly made to instill fear in the viewer.. Whats really shady about the company is.. that the donators are being kept private.I have also attempted to pull up corporation information on the company and have not been able to find them.. here is there website www.clarionfund.com they are also affiliated with radicalislam.org
Here is a statement from the organization:

Clarion Fund, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization. We are independent and do not accept funding from the U.S. Government, political institutions, or foreign organizations.

I find is suspicious that they would say that they are independent and do not accept funding from political institutions. as it is clear they are trying to influence the election..

law govenring not for profit organizations

In IRC 501(c)(3), lobbying is described as "carrying on propaganda, or otherwise attempting, to influence legislation," while political activity is described as "participat[ing] in, or interven[ing] in (including the publishing or distributing of statements), any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office." In short, IRC 501(c)(3) organizations may take sides with respect to political issues, but not political candidates. Since candidates commonly array themselves on opposite sides of issues, there are obvious difficulties at times in distinguishing between actions that support an issue but not a particular candidate. Organizations that plan to make lobbying a very substantial part of their activities are often advised not to apply for federal tax-exempt status under IRC 501(c)(3), which prescribes strict limits to this type of activity, but rather under another classification. Although this entails losing certain advantages associated with IRC 501(c)(3) status, it also frees the organization from the significant limits on lobbying and political activity imposed on IRC 501(c)(3) organizations.

This exactly what this organization is doing! all in all a very shady organization.. I find it appaling that they would use imagery of ground zero in the front of the cover with a muslim on the top of it... Here is the cover:

also reportedly one of the associates has had association with the CIA:

As it turns out, Gregory Ross is associated with David Horowitz and the Frontpage website. Horowitz takes money from the Bradley, Olin, Sarah Scaife and Smith Richardson foundation, in particular billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife. Horowitz, a neocon of the most By law, 501(c)(3) organizations are not permitted to engage in political activity, endorse or oppose political candidates, or donate money or time to political campaignssort, has taken “more than $1.2 million from Scaife-controlled foundations since 2000 and more than $5.6 million since 1989″ for his Center for the Study of Popular Culture, according to Terry Krepel, citing Media Transparency. But “Dickie” Scaife is more than your average neocon. He is intimately connected to the Wall Street CIA apparatus and the secret government, according to research conducted by Edward Spannaus. “From 1973 to 1975, Scaife ran Forum World Features, a foreign news service used as a front to disseminate CIA propaganda around the world,” notes Political Friendster. “The CIA has always recruited the nation’s elite: millionaire businessmen, Wall Street brokers, members of the national news media, and Ivy League scholars,” writes Steve Kangas. “Historically, the CIA and society’s elite have been one and the same people. This means that their interests and goals are one and the same as well.”

source:

www.infowars.com...

This is wrong and its illegal.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This was move to a forum that has nothing to do with thread title or content.. amazing..

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I would like this moved to a political thread where it belongs or even a conspiracy thread ..

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Did you WATCH the movie? I don't see how ANY of this TRUTHFUL information has ANYTHING to do with the election unless you believe that giving people truthful information would keep them from voting for one candidate or another. Aren't we entitled to know the truth?

I have friends and relatives from overseas that have been telling us this information for YEARS and yet it is not mentioned in the US press or simply discounted by people like you who believe the truth has a hidden agenda.

The only comment that I have after seeing the movie is thank goodness SOMEONE or GROUP is willing to tell people what is really going on! Oh, and by the way, I don't hate Muslims. I do hate that there is a radical group of people who are PERVASIVE in the global universe that teach hate to their children and want to wipe out an entire people or peoples. You simply cannot ignore that fact. Doing so would create another Nazi Germany or worse.

I want to know how I can help if I don't have money to donate. I am going to find out.

top topics

join