It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are FLIES nanobots?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Perhaps the most pestering creatures that inhabit the planet.. They seem to invade humanities private space, buzzing all over your trash and then landing on your food.. Arg.. surely these creatures are manufactured. I can say nothing good about flies I swear. Just leave your door open for 5 minutes and you will surely regret it. I have this theory that flies actually nanobots, and are observers of human behavior, and offer no real benefit within the eco system whatsoever. I am just ranting here, but these creatures are evil... their is one sitting on the wall watching me as I type this, and my thought is.. he will get an introduction to the swatter.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
How can you say that flies are nanobots, if they are really artificially intelligent creatures then why would they sit on the garbage and the food.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

Yup.. your right, they are surely biological cause his I had to clean his guts off my wall.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Perhaps they are landing on food and acting like flies to make you think that they are flies.
Anyway if they are nanobots what is all the icky squishy stuff left on the wall after you squish them?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by _Volt_

It's because not all flies are nanobots. Some are real flies and those are the only ones that you can get. The reset are too quick and fly away!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Are flies nanobots? "Arghhhhh!"
If flies, or to give them their proper name, Musca domestica, (you're impressed? Right?) were actually robots where would you insert their batteries and why would spiders like to eat them? Surely a spider wouldn't eat synthetic stuff, would he? Perhaps spiders are nanorobots as well. . .
I'm off for a lie down. My head hurts.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CeltAngel

After further investigation (all in the name of science) I went thru the house with a rolled up newpapers and waged war with these bastards... it was brutal.. but
The small flies are are really fast, hard to kill as they have a very keep sense of movement and they bolt as soon as you cock your weapon.

I did however manage to capture a "fat daddy" who appeared to have been dining from my trash bin. Took this joker hostage and administers a form of torture.. I removed his wings and he is sitting in my ash tray trying to figure out how we will escape my brutality.

Im like the kid with magnifying glass on the anthill...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

Flies are able to sense human danger and fly off, and so are difficult to strike and hit it, and so the simple way is to strike the possible escape path and hopefully it will get caught in the swatter and you have the fly to yourself.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Perhaps spiders are nanorobots as well. . .

Haha.. Now that you mention it..

Reminds the of the movie "That Last Mimzy" where the kid could control the spiders with his mind. You might be onto something there.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
OOh! I have it figured out. They're like the human-looking replicators in Stargate. So that squishy stuff IS the machinery - it's just designed to look like bug guts

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CeltAngel

Dang.. Now theres a thought.. Replicators. So, assuming that to be true, I need to come up with an ancient EMP gun. Where the hell is Jack ONeal when you need him..

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It definately is a good question. I am sure that one day it will be technically possible. Maybe one day you'll be quoted in history books as the 'Brain' behind the SPY-FLY. Go and patent it quickly. There's a big market for this kind a gadget, for sure. I am for now working on the SPY-BEE, the more advanced version with assault weapons that can inject venom or tranquilizer into the acquired target. hehehehehe.....

Good luck to you all

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
nanobots are still only science fiction

wasnt there a thread about dragonflies are not real and that they are droid spies

why would nanobots lay eggs in dog crap?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If they are then they are a waste of money. How many people on average do you think swat that advanced technology? Do you know how much would get spent making new robots? A lot.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Benarius

Well.. really my theory is the fly is indeed a spy, to basically probe humans in a unsuspecting way. Who could possibly come up with an idea like that?? Aliens/God??? I dunno for sure, but I hypothesize that flies are like little cameras/ with sensing probes and capable of time travel. Us humans just don't seen them entering other dimensions, but they do... Hollywood backs me up on this with the Movie "Back to the Future".. Thats right Marty Mc"Fly"

And of course you know the ol' saying "I wish I were a fly on the wall". Well there ya go. Everyone knows flies are spies... Need more info?

To make the saga more interesting... The "Lord of the Flies" actually uses a social network sort of like twitter, but gear towards critters, they can control the flies with a tweat/tune into the social network of humanity to orchestrate covert surveillance. It's is all part of the NWO, patriot act, you know... to get a handle on terrorism

Haha... yeah thats it. It would make a killer movie, dont ya think?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

Perhaps you should link your "thread" to one of a similar nature.

dragonflies are not real

LINK

I see someone already suggested this.....well, great minds think alike

[edit on 19/9/08 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by altered_states

Eggs in dog crap...
That would be a safe place to replicate, not much chance of predators eating your babies. Yeah thanks for the link to the dragonflies... interesting thread for sure... and they are highly suspect as well.
Each bot is designed for a specific application.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by altered_states
wasnt there a thread about dragonflies are not real and that they are droid spies

I actually read somewhere that the CIA tried to use mechanical dragonflies but canned it because they had too many problems in the wind.

Would be the ultimate espionage tool if you could get it to work though. Who knows what tech they have up their sleeves these days.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
A movie ? Not abad idea. Maybe a 3D animation. We had ants, bees, robots and even freakin' pandas.

Since I am an amateur animator using 3DS Max, I feel tempted to design a robotic fly with lots of cool features...

Something to think about.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I saw on the Science channel, this group who developed a replica of a fly, complete with wing rotation, etc. Pretty impressive. They put the fly in a device called a "Fly TV" which the real fly was placed in the a Virtual TV environment that complete surrounded the fly. The fly was held in place with a probe glued to his back and he was filmed with a hi-res/hi-speed cam while the virtual simulation moved the fly's field of vision up/down/left/right in order to capture the data to replicate the nuances of the wing adjustments the fly made during flight. The fly was completely faked out by the environment and his flight behavior was recorded in stunning detail.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join