It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous to target foxnews.com today at 5pm est

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

And TY Johnsky

The sooner people realize that thier educations are in thier own hands, that books cost little and the internet is free, that there is no possible way for school to keep up with the progression of knowledge...

the sooner everyone becomes self actualized in education and is aware that they can educate themselves for the price of a cable modem and enough money to simply buy the books they need, the sooner this economic nightmare the nation is in will end

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
That was Brilliance at it's best

Sadly, this is why FEAR is so rampant, Why Oprah believes 9,000 Penises are coming for the children. Fear of what you can not understand... rendered impotent of words or true thought in the face of something you can not comprehend

You See, it would be nice to think that, the 15 year old face of what is starting to happen is it's true face and this is obviously what you think when you say the words you just said.

But I do not live with my Mother, My mother died many years ago

I Live in the wealthiest neighborhood in my city, I started my first computer business when I was 12, John McCain keeps an Apartment around the corner from me.

I am what Anonymous grows up to be.

Like it or not, it already is a Technocracy, these...children know that "they run this" I knew it when I was that age too...

It is in the end a funny thing the way power transfers, handed to people who share no common bond, simply because they are fit for the job.

This is the Joy of this generational conflict... The Silent generation knows thier children were misfits, the real power is being handed to us, being shot right over thier greedy, selfish self absorbed children and to thier grand children. Old men in corridors of power know who can be trusted with power, who will know what to do with it

I know

the Truth, so help me g-d, I sit and have my cocktails with these men, I am anonymous, in a way, even in life, they after all achieved greatness by having secret identities and secret organizations too.

Why do you suppose Oprah rants about Anonymous and Palin remained quiet? Perhaps Respect for playing the game?

Sorry about your mom. My mom is 54 and I don't know what I'd do if I lost her. Glad to hear you do ok, me too, can't complain.

Your posts are more bitter than mine, I see, and you seem to enjoy ripping people apart verbally. It seems to me you can't see that flaw because you're too busy pointing out everyone else's, anyone who stands up to your abuse. I'm not going to continue on with this, you can have your bow, congrats.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Not Bitter, I am enjoying this all, just angry, it's a good fuel... when I need to draw on it.

Somethings, it's okay to be angry over, those that seek to control you or your life, it's a rightous anger, not a hate filled anger, it's about WIN, it's not a "I hate the world anger" or a "I want someone dead anger" even if silly words can come out in a bit of passion

it's a good kind of anger ... a "we're not gonna take it" anger, it's a healthy thing

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I'm glad the snotty little brat who broke into Palin's account got caught.
I'm sure if the feds thought the penis threat was legit they'd get that kid too.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by mmariebored]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Wow. She just doesn't get it, does she?

Mopusvindictus puts down a lot of things I've thought about for quite a long time. I disagree with some things but only because I don't think the world will be around in it's present form long enough for that to transpire.

It's truly, truly funny because the younger generation (I'm just barely young enough to qualify for Gen X, btw) is throwing out all the B.S poison that the hippies injected into our society, and starting to revert to the ways of our great grandfathers and great grandmothers (well, my father and mother, since I was very late in life!
) But they seem to be keeping what is worth keeping, and letting go of what is outdated.

But... you have to admit that some of the younger generation is falling for the same trappings as the hippies, the same "me" mentality; however, I believe that they are looking for a way out of those trappings (in general) but just don't know the way.

Things are a changing, that's for sure. I, too, grew up on the the C-64, so we are probably about the same age.
(I'm a network engineer, so I know a little more about what you are talking about than perhaps other people on here)

Some of the older generation gets it, or is starting to get it. My mother is 76, and I just got her up on internet and e-mail. These older people assume because it's about computers that they CAN'T understand it. THAT is the hardest hurdle to overcome when introducing them to new technology.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
LOL! This is so funny.

A few days ago, someone going by the name of “Rubico” gloated on 4chan.org that he managed to hack into Sarah Palin’s Yahoo account. He forced a password reset by answering questions about Palin’s birthdate, zip code and where she met her spouse, Wasilla High School. Of course, by being the Republican candidate for Vice President, this information is all very easily found on the Internet. After answering the questions, Rubico reset the password to “popcorn” and read through Palin’s emails.

And it seems he was pretty thorough, saying he read, “ALL OF THEM” on the boards. He even posted up screenshots of the Yahoo email page, complete with the full URL (we’ll talk about that later). Rubico says he didn’t find anything incriminating and the emails were actually fairly mundane family pictures and correspondence. But his jubilation turned into horror as he realized that he didn’t take proper precautions in covering his tracks.

Rubico used a proxy server that shields the source IP address from website logging scripts. While this sounds great, Rubico posted, “Yes I was behind a proxy, only one, if this sh** ever got to the FBI I was FU****”

In his gloating, Rubico posted up screenshots of the Yahoo account complete with the full URL which included the proxy server url (ctunnel.com) appended with a unique identifier. For example, we used ctunnel.com to surf to YouTube and the URL reads - ctunnel.com... So it doesn’t take a genius to go through the logs and match up the ID to the appropriate IP address and BAM, you got the hacker.

But aren’t proxy servers supposed to anonymize your information? Yes and no. Dan Goodin over at The Register talked to Gabriel Ramuglia, the owner of the ctunnel.com proxy server that Rubico allegedly used. Ramuglia is upset about the ordeal because his service was never meant to be used for illegal activies and says Rubico definitely broke his site’s terms of service. Ramuglia added that every incoming IP address is logged with the time and destination website.

Ramuglia told Goodin that he hasn’t a chance yet to examine his logs, but added that there is a good chance that it will lead to the hacker. Since the interview, he’s received a call from the Anchorage Alaska FBI field office and agents there are highly suggesting that he not lose the logs.

But it gets even better. White hat hackers didn’t even need proxy information to find the culprit because they discovered that the Rubico forum handle was linked to rubico10@yahoo.com.This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it A few searches on Google and YouTube further links this email address to 20-year-old David Kernell, a student at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville. His father is Democratic Tennessee state representative Mike Kernell.

As you can expect, the Yahoo account has been frozen and all the incriminating forum posts on 4chan.org have been deleted. But this didn’t stop Wired.com from printing some of the posts. Don’t you just love it when hackers brag about the “leet” skills?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Anonymous an Unequivocal view upon Life itself not shrouded by emotion nor tainted with torrents of "propaganda" be it simple opinion or Manipulation.

We are free thinkers doing what is right at the time, shaking things up a bit, lulz Batman, We are Agents of Chaos just as important as order, Keeping those on the opposite of the board in-check for the spectators.
On that note Lets take the "Scientology Campaign" for a spin shall we? what would happen if they kept controlling and manipulation and doing sneaky sneaky things without one of us running up naked wielding a chainsaw coated in a red liquid and asking what the time is? Something similar to the Bush Administration dating back to Kennedy I would assume.

We are the basic human spirit we do not try and pretend to be something else nor do we try and fit in with anyone especially our "peers" living free from those bonds.

Collectively and as an Ideal we are beyond preconceived notions and belief systems everything is in-front of you all, just open your eyes allow free flowing thought to wash away everything you know.

Might I Point out Norton America's only Emperor a true visionary and key for those playing the "Home Game" actually majoring in Anonology~

Norton "went crazy" or so officials like to say, personally I feel he finally had enough of this Game and made his own! He obviously enjoyed himself a whole lot more, people even respected him more the universe was opening up for him, he was being his TRUE SELF not putting on a charade for the masses.

Anonymous as an idea is not bound by mortal limitations as we have ascended we are the Enlightened.
( well some of us are most are just Newfags )

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
There are some really messed up people on 4chan...
there's a difference between the pedophiles 'tards that post some really weird stuff that I hate seeing, while others post some funny stuff.

They have a cause, they know what they are doing, and some of them have reasons of their own.

I'm not saying that what they are doing is good, but someone has to bring down the media at some point

Also, Anonymous isn't really a group necessarily. They are everyone who are fighting for the cause.

... and also anyone that likes to post stuff on 4chan... pedophiles or not...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mmariebored

Well, he forgot the fundamental first rule...

... proxy yourself multiple times. Don't get lazy.

Even if you think all you're going to be doing is browsing and port knocking... proxy yourself regardless, heck, use IP tunneling... no amount of security is too much, because, quite simply, you don't know when you're going to find something tasty to go after...

... of course, I don't do any of this any more.

I learned my lesson. The world advances way too damn quickly. You take a short break, and you're ultimately predictable afterward.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join