It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

! trillion dollar Bail out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
www.politico.com...

The government wants to spent 1 trillion of our taxpayer dollars to bail out the criminal banking institutions yet they threaten to put me in jail for $2,000 in back taxes. WHat the Frak is wrong with this country. I think the only people that have it right are here

www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...

These people are suing for using tax payer money to bail out AIG. I say let them choke on their bankrupt companies. THe money is not real anyway.

By the way thats approx 3,300 for each one of the 305 million people living in america right now. Then subtract out the ones under 18 and the ones over 65 who pay no taxes. And people wonder why they can't afford the basic nessecities of life.

YOur thoughts and opinions please

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by photobug

Maybe we should all photo-copy cash and pay that on April 15 as our tax burden.

If the government can debase our currency by printing money, why can 't we?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Interesting to see that we actually have somebody complaining about it, I wonder how loud they have to be to be heard.

Because obviously Washington has lost his hearing ability when it comes to the American tax payer.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

Now you have the Idea, don't pay the theives anymore. Fill out the form, so you don't secede from the union but pay no more if you owe. If you like stop by the stationary store get a pink peice of paper and write "your fired" on it and enclose it. And please, don't vote again.

The truth is 9 trillion cannot be scammed from you fast enough, your personal debt is 5 trillion, over all the bail out will cost 6-8 trillion. So if you vote again it will cost another 3-5 trillion dollars. So that's like 23-27 trillion by 2018. There's always a 2012 "vote for me I'll set you free"

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I do find it amazing that an average person can be thrown into jail or fined heavily for backed taxes of even small amounts but people that cost the government billions get away free and sometimes even get their risks covered for.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

Well that's not all true, we caught Forbes, and we were able to catch the venture capitalist, the people who made securities a fraud. They didn't all get away. I understand that you may feel you got socked with the lost most often. However, you were in the game, it isn't that you shouldn't complain but that's how the game was played when you was in.
Its kind of like the buyer beware problem. I'm trying to sit it out at the bottom for about the next 20, don't look good but try not to cry so much it just agitates the people who already lost. We all think we got one last trick to get back in. We believe we just have to think about it and the cryin' breaks up our concentration.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Simply quit using Banks as much as you can and you'll quit being a victim of the crooks. Remember too, banks are the spies for the taxman and other people looking to take your money or violate your privacy.

Buy your fuel with cash. Pay as many as your bills with cash in person as you can. You can buy money orders for a buck at the post office even a half dozen bills paid with Money Orders is cheaper than bank fees.

Notice that the cheapest gas stations only take cash or debit if you pay the transaction fee. I used to get mad about that until I realized that they are just passing on the rip-off fees that banks charge them. So, in essence these gas stations are giving you the opportunity to bypass the banks while passing the savings along to you - take advantage of it.

If you can trade your services or goods for other services or goods to remove the Banks and the Tax man from the transactions. When people write you a check go to their Bank and Cash it.

I went more than 10 years without paying for a haircut, because I traded my services to my barber. Now I've moved and am paying again, but as soon as my new barber needs a computer problem solved I'll have a few months worth of haircuts again. Small privately owned companies are always willing to trade their products for a good deal.

I always offer cash discounts on my work. You'd be surprised how many people don't mind paying cash once they see it cost them less.

Houses would cost allot less money and we'd probably pay cash for them or pay them off in 5-10 years if it were not for Banks and their trickery.

All we need to do is start making gold & silver coins and bypassing the fed and their phony money and the crooks M.O. will have to change.

As long as you continue to play their game for your convenience or laziness they will have you as their servant.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutone

Maybe we should all photo-copy cash and pay that on April 15 as our tax burden.

If the government can debase our currency by printing money, why can 't we?

You mean you haven't been doing that every year? Time to get with the program. Printer paper is worth more per square inch than the dollar right now anyhow... isn't it?

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Torus]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
NO BAILOUT. I am amazed that when People in Katrina were devastated
the current Washington Cabal did nothing to help those people. When jobs were being outsourced leaving Americans without employment options all were told to suck it up. When people lost their homes they were left without options to be dumped on the streets and told "you should of known not to take on a risk.
When the bankruptcy laws were changed by the Bush Administration to protect the interest of credit card companies, insuring that people devastated by medical bills had no chance at coming out from under life crippling debt they were afforded no protection.
The bottom line message, "take your medicine".
So now we are supposed to be moved by fear that the fat cats are about to
lose their ill gotten gain? I don't think so. Perhaps the same rules should apply.
Time to tell them to take their medicine. They should realize what comes around goes around. I say let the market collapse. It is a false security any way. Perhaps a crash is just what is needed to get back on track.
I have no desire to assign a trillion dollar debt to my grandchildren for the benefit of greedy robber barons.

That trillion dollars could clean up ALL of the natural disasters we have had.
It could provide American jobs with affordable insurance. It could be used
to buy up all the foreclosed homes and re-evaluate them to get the prices in line with the wage ratio and allow people to buy them. What does the government need with empty houses.

I have no fear of a wall street collapse. It will not contribute any more loss to my life. I have already lost all that I had. So shoring up a valueless dollar to the tune of a trillion borrowed dollars means no respite for the weary.

top topics

join