It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Greys actually real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Are Grey's actually real intelligent beings? I'm on the fence on this one because there are stories and witnesses about them, but yet there are never any physical evidence or the visitors themselves to show up in front of everyone. Do you think they are just our imagination like the trolls and elves of folklore of the past, only the grey's to be a modern representation of that? People have told there claim of being abducted by them and yet there are never any evidence of there abduction, just stories collected to form there belief system into satisfying there fantasy's. Do you believe people who have been abducted, to be looking for a way to full feel there fantasy to be abducted by aliens?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It is best to remain on the fence, as it is where i make my home on this website. There is, if you read this site in depth, apparently a wealth of subjective experiences of strange craft and entities. However, think about this: How did they get here, how is it that they don't seem to be affected by different gravity and environmental factors, and how is it that they seem to be able to breath the same atmosphere?

In the end.. even though i remain sceptical.. there may be something in this.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Well i shall answer your question with my own. Could it not be that the stories of trolls and elves of ancient time's were just our ancestors way of describing alien visitors?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Venit
It is best to remain on the fence, as it is where i make my home on this website. There is, if you read this site in depth, apparently a wealth of subjective experiences of strange craft and entities. However, think about this: How did they get here, how is it that they don't seem to be affected by different gravity and environmental factors, and how is it that they seem to be able to breath the same atmosphere?

In the end.. even though i remain sceptical.. there may be something in this.

If the grey's came here they already have more advance technology than us. Otherwise they couldn't have made it to our planet. I don't know if there are any signs or evidence that points to there technology being in use. Most people would say that UFO's are evidence of Grey technology, but they seem to forget that UFO's are not Grey's ships but nothing but Unidentified Flying objects.

If the Grey's are not affected by our gravity and environmental factors it could only be something to that affect of using a anti gravity suit, if that actually exist in Grey technology.

If Grey's are able to breath our air, then you can assume they must live on a planet that is very similar to our atmosphere. If not then most likely have to have a life support system that allows them to breath there air while being in our environment.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elemensa
Well i shall answer your question with my own. Could it not be that the stories of trolls and elves of ancient time's were just our ancestors way of describing alien visitors?

It does look that way. I mean stories in ancient time relates to Alien tech and sightings. Would we be seeing trolls and elves and other such folklore's poping up today with people claiming to seen or talk to one? My answer to that is no, because it can be examined either way. One could think its just the imagination of Ancients who had good creativity. For others it may look like Grey's had contacted, sightings or abducted a human. The most frustrating part about it is that with Ancient paintings and writings there's really no telling if there stories are really related to Actual Alien visitation or sightings. Or the fact that it may just be there own understanding of there own belief system. I'm hoping one day we will get to the bottom of these. But I fear it wont be solved in my life time.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
"Are greys actually real" ... in "The Grey Area".
Sorry, I just had to...

I believe they exist, but have never had a personal encounter with this type of alien. You're doing the right thing searching for those who have.

Seek and you will find!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elemensa

Wow you took the words right out of my head. Except for maybe trolls and elves and such are just different sorts of beings or a different dimensional being, which I guess we could clasify as alien/

I believe in those creepy Grey's have seen them but only in dreams.

new topics

top topics

join