It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lacerta: a proven fake or a real file?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Hi! I don't know if you already discussed Lacerta files, but I would like to open again this case. Everyone is saying it's a fake document, but... do we have any proof it's a hoax?
There are some similiarities between Lacerta, Thomas Castello and the Vedic licterature. It could be they have copied each other, but I'm not sure about it. What's your opinion about it?
Links: www.sabon.org...
www.sabon.org...
www.think-aboutit.com...

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Nagas]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Should this maybe be in Aliens and UFO's?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I had never heard of or seen any of that before, and it certainly was interesting.

I can't say for sure that it's real, but if it isn't someone has a great imagination and should be writing science fiction.

The two different accounts do seem to agree on some points; it would be interesting to see which appeared first and if it's likely that that latter account had access to the earlier.

Anyway, a good read and thanks for posting it.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heike
I had never heard of or seen any of that before, and it certainly was interesting.

I can't say for sure that it's real, but if it isn't someone has a great imagination and should be writing science fiction.

The two different accounts do seem to agree on some points; it would be interesting to see which appeared first and if it's likely that that latter account had access to the earlier.

Anyway, a good read and thanks for posting it.

Thank you for reading it
. I'm a bit unsure about their reliability, however they seem to share many similiarities. Yes, I should have posted it in Aliens and UFOs, but I made a mistake.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Moved, as requested.

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have not read all of this yet but I find inconsistencies with the point of view of lacerta.

We are native terrans. We had and have some colonies in the solar system, but we originate on this planet. It's in fact our planet and not yours—it was never yours.

The reason for this destruction was not a natural disaster—an asteroid impact as your scientists believe falsely—but a war between two enemy alien groups that took mainly place in the orbit and high atmosphere of your planet.

This can mean a couple things.. this is a work of fiction and the author slipped on that detail or that this was a real interview and lacerta was lying about some things.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Lacerta does not make sense to me..

You must understand, that I can't give you permission to make photos of me or of my equipment. This has various reasons, which I want not to discuss with you further, but one of the reasons is the keeping up of the secrecy of our existence, another reason is more religious

then it's likely that someone of you have seen one of our ships and this means that it was either partly defect or that someone of us was not careful enough

then she says this

If you really want to try to see one of our craft, you should have a look at the skies over the Arctic, the Antarctic and over Inner Asia (especially over the mountains there)

Why if they (well as she explained) choose to hide their existence and their crafts, why does she give away where their ships can be spotted? Maybe i missed something she said.

[edit on 9/21/2008 by qonone]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This does draw some parallels to the terra papers. Where are the drawings and photos mentioned in the interviews?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I read the Lacerta interviews pretty thoroughly, although I did skim parts of the security guy's interview, and I didn't notice any glaring inconsistencies.

For one thing, when trying to communicate with someone whose beliefs you know are very different from yours, you may sometimes use what you believe to be their point of view in order to facilitate getting a bigger and more important point or concept across. Thus, "your world."

She also makes it fairly clear that, in spite of thinking that humans are of lesser intelligence and abilities than her own species, she personally takes an interest in humans, sort of like you or I might be "fond" of dolphins and try to convince them to avoid fishing boats and nets if we could communicate with them.

By talking to these two men and allowing even parts of the interviews to be publicized, she obviously has a different agenda which is more important to her than her species' desire to keep (most of) humanity unaware of their existence. According to the interviews, apparently that agenda is to warn us about the impending war ...

I know, we've heard that before, and my point is that the minor "inconsistencies" y'all are pointing out don't concern me as much as the overall common themes and having to wonder whether they are common themes because they are the truth, or because the person who wrote this had read other stuff containing the same themes.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i think it could very well be true...i have heard of most if not all of these serpent beings to be of the Love/Light now...

maybe only a few stragglers in some of these underground bases are still negatives..i have no clue on that.

have a great day/night

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hey Heike! Yes I agree I can overlook the inconsistencies because they are minor, in light of the mind bending scientific discussion from the second interview... I am scratching my head at this one. If true it is a terrible shame that they do not see us as they brothers and sisters on this planet. I suppose it is part of the same mentality in how we look at ants as she described although I cannot imagine the difference is that dramatic, but who knows.

I think she does underestimate our ability to understand some things based on her knowledge of the masses. She does not seem aware that some of the populace have broken that form of thought.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I agree with NephraTari, most inconsistencies can be overlooked.
(NephraTari have you found where the photos are being mentioned? The second interview about 3/4 down. Don't know if that is it

I get that she did the first interview without permission from authorities but the second interview was "cleared" That does explain some head scratching on my side.

What was not asked from her, and if this is true it is very important, will they help us if we go to war?

She mentions that thy have no issue with us, well most of them. I would have asked if they will back us or stay underground. If i am to believe this i will be one of the ignorant "humanoids" ... Don't know, i love a great conspiracy and this one is an interesting read but a bit much, just me

Thanks Heike, great explanation. Sorry, for some reason i missed your post, so i agree with your post same as NT'S

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If we assume tenatively that this is real, I am afraid it would be optimistic in extreme to hope that they would help us, as they sat back while the other versions of human were destroyed by those they call our makers. They seem to be annoyed by our very existence as in their philosophy we shouldn't even be at this point of evolution according to their way of thinking. It seems like they view us as something that shouldn't be, but is, and the only reason they tolerate us is because those who made us are advanced beyond them.
Or at least that is how it came across. They don't view us like ants, but more like dogs that they can communicate with. The difference being that we would interfere if someone tried to mass exterminate all dogs.. I am not sure of their capacity for empathy. Perhaps that is part of what about us interests those of her race like herself.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I imagine it more as if some alien species came along and made .. let's say sharks, not because they're dangerous but because not too many humans feel affectionate towards them .. sharks intelligent.

Soon the sharks would have a civilization and think they owned the world (or at least the oceans), after all they seldom see humans except the bottoms of our ships, and perhaps they don't see those that often if they hang out in the deeper waters.

We might be fairly annoyed, partly because we don't have much in the way of positive feelings towards sharks in general, and partly because we were here first and we think it's OUR planet. If we pretend for the moment that we don't have a huge military, most people would probably start staying out of the oceans and not challenge the sharks, but we would still be rather annoyed about it (especially the surfers!
).

If later on another alien civilization came along and decided to fight the first ones over these smart sharks, or even kill off the smart sharks, we might not interfere. Maybe a few people who think sharks are cool would try to warn them, but most of us might not care since sharks certainly don't have much use for us (apparently most of them don't even like how we taste!
), and anyway they wouldn't even exist if those darned aliens hadn't been messing with OUR planet where they had no business.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I see your point. They may indeed see us in that sort of a light if most of their interaction is with government leaders, they are the worst possible example of humanity.

Why do we keep allowing people to be in charge that we would not want to be a representative to us to an outside point of view.

We are much too docile when it comes to our governments.

However I do not think we would stand by and let someone destroy the intelligient sharks. It is not in our nature to let a species die off without trying to save it.. no matter what the species nature is.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Lacerta is like a "PETA" extremist, especially if she came in contact with us before getting authorization, i get that now.

If the planet comes under threat maybe then they will start jumping.

Seeing she admits they can play with our minds but don't it could be any alien race with some power whom are trying to derail people. She said that she was letting the interviewer see her as she is, she could then make him see anything she would want to. Intriguing and really interesting read, movie like. If this interview is true this war can start in the next year.

Found this

I suppose most of you have read the weird document called "Lacerta File I" which I had sent you last week and I have received some response from you concerning that stuff. It seemed to me that I was a little bit misunderstood, when I've said in my critical foreword that the "questions and answers are always more or less logical". I did not mean not that the answers are always correct (far from it) but that they are written in a way that seemed to be logical at first sight

Source

I had overseen a very obvious mistake in the transcript. When "Lacerta" talked about cylindrical UFOs of her species, she said we can see 5 bright red lights on such cigar-shaped UFOs, namely "one at the top, one in the middle, two at the end.". How much lights do we have now' Let's count. Maybe it's because I'm just an ignorant human, but I can count only 4 red lights and not 5, so this is in my opinion again a hint that the document is fraud. Or aren't advanced species not able to count correctly

[edit on 9/22/2008 by qonone]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It doesn't matter whether or not this report is fact , It make sa nice read , A welcome change from the 'reptilians' are evil and want to 'suck your brains out' that we normally get. Plus maybe it explains why I like ,actually more like LOVE Dragons. (enough to have a tattoo of one).
I felt (call me daft... no don't really.) I always felt that 'dragon's weren't always the evil man eating monsters that religeon's led us to believe. but more like teachers .
Not the winged kind like in fantasy literature but more scaly people, and yes there are parts I can believe in the testimony if you can call it that and parts I can't . I can believe that our mnd is too weak to percieve visual differences and that other races can 'suggest' that we see nothing but more people . otherwise we would freak out.
Religeon is nothing more than scared old men trying to force their beliefs on others for profit. "Give me your money and you'll get into heaven, a place of eternal pleasure or don't pay me and you'll boil for ever in fire".
A fate most people wouldn't want. But I digress.

I for one , if I ever got a chance , would like to question each race willing to meet with me and ask for their viewpoint about our world, I try not to hold any judgement until all the facts are in on which one is evil and which one is good. But I prefer to think that first impressions count and that evil tries to cover it's tracks but is in too much of a hurry to get to the gold at the end of the rainbow and always slips up somewhere.
I for one wouldn't be scared to meet an alien but I got to admit I would be anxious, and thats only because of all the TV conditioning we've all had.
I would love to meet one just for the sake of being able to say to myself , yes I've met one that was polite to me.and din't eat me or buttprobe me.
To meet another nonhuman lifeform whether 'native Terran' or not would be a real challange to me, as I would try not to run but to say "hello" and "greetings".
I always thought that there would be 'Saurian' life after the dinosaurs that may have been able to survive and that the dinosaurs themselves were around for so long that evolution MUST have adpated them to have some sort of intelligence. And that if we as a race can adapt then so can other's . We as a race are so ignorant about others intellect that it makes us look great, but we're not great , we're small atoms in a huge universe or multiverse.
Send her my way if she ever makes contact again. I'd love to meet her and talk to her about the future of humanity and what she really thinks our potential is.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nagas
Hi! I don't know if you already discussed Lacerta files,

Yes... using 'search' is usually a good idea

Lacerta UFO theory
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lacerta Files

"The Lacerta Files"[I will also give out more info]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This is another disinfo ploy I believe,from possibly real reptile-like aliens: the Orion aliens. They stir the pot with half-truths and lies. (see Gordon Creighton on the untrustworthynesss of aliens’ communications. The fact is they came to the mideast. and forced the building of the pyramids possibly about 8000 - 12000years ago (not 75000 as Lacerta says, absurdly). They also started various secret orgs amongst the human population to control them (some still extant-see dollar bill) and later a very successful religion…They are the Powers That Be that control the Secret Gov. Their base is our – or rather their – Moon, which is hollow.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I believe some of the informations are real, but I don't trust Lacerta files themselves. I believe many things stated are true, besides the interview could really be a fake(and I tihkn it's probable).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join