It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who owns the Federal Reserve?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I can't seem to find much info on this, i'm sure it's probably plastered all over ATS in various threads too. If it is, sorry about that.

Anyway considering recent events, I thought it would be good to post up the official explanation of who owns the federal reserve, and then have counter arguments for that here in ATS for anyone who wants a quick check up on the FEDs ownership.

Official stance seems to be:

Source

"The Federal Reserve System is not 'owned' by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution. Instead, it is an independent entity within the government, having both public purposes and private aspects."

This definitely conflicts with what I have been reading as of late here in ATS.

People here are always saying the FED is not a part of the government, and is privately owned. But I can't remember reading any further expansion on this.

So what's the deal?

[edit: changed code tags to EX]

[edit on 19-9-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure it's the SMOM.

Sovereign Militia of Malta.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Heres ours ...
Note that our Prime Minister can step in and call the shots on the Feds at anytime.

It was created by an act of Parliment not privately owned.

NOW for the bad part some of our polititions are in bed with THE SYSTEM and others may have a gun to their head by the M.I.C.

www.rba.gov.au...

"It is the duty of the Reserve Bank Board, within the limits of its powers, to ensure that the monetary and banking policy of the Bank is directed to the greatest advantage of the people of Australia and that the powers of the Bank ... are exercised in such a manner as, in the opinion of the Reserve Bank Board, will best contribute to:

(a) the stability of the currency of Australia;
(b) the maintenance of full employment in Australia; and
(c) the economic prosperity and welfare of the people of Australia.’

[edit on 19/9/08 by ROO-meh]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Oh interesting, i've never really thought about the FED in other countries.
Do they differ greatly between countries?

The Australian one sounds more like the official US FED description.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
G. Edward Griffin, Author of "The Creature From Jekyll Island" This guy will tell you everything you need to know about this Scam that is the FED! There is an audio that has the author explaining it allbut I can't find it yet?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by T0by

the information you are looking for is here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

in my second post in this thread....i would re-post it,but i got warned for spam already

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Here is the audio version (on 1 site, anyhow):

[Real Audio] G. Edward Griffin's "The Creature from Jekyll Island" (1 part, not the whole thing!)

I don't know if it works or not but I did get another audio version of that same talk, at another site, so i just did a quick google search for it and voila! came up with another link to it that I had not seen before... If it does not work, maybe somehow I can upload my copy of the RM file, to somewhere?

PS: I am new here (but not to this sort of "talk"), so bear with me! :-)

Originally posted by mlmijyd
G. Edward Griffin, Author of "The Creature From Jekyll Island" This guy will tell you everything you need to know about this Scam that is the FED! There is an audio that has the author explaining it allbut I can't find it yet?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Thanks for all that info, and I did read that list of names.

"1) The Rothschild Family - London 2) The Rothschild Family - Berlin 3) The Lazard Brothers - Paris 4) Israel Seiff - Italy 5) Kuhn-Loeb Company - Germany 6) The Warburgs - Amsterdam 7) The Warburgs - Hamburg 8) Lehman Brothers - New York 9) Goldman & Sachs - New York 10) The Rockefeller Family - New York"

I've seen the Rockefeller, Rothschild, and Wurburgs mentioned numerous times elsewhere but i've never really bothered to read much of it since it's usually a very long and drawn out read

I guess it's a complex issue.

But this has really caught my interest recently so i'll do the hard reading, taking nothing at face value of course.

Another question, who decides to bail out AIG? I've only heard the 'FED' decides so far. Any human names? I'm assuming it's a group decision.

Also, do I understand this correctly? This guy Phil Gramm made it easier for people to take out mortgages they can't afford?

I've heard it mentioned a few times that this is a partial reason for the recent crisis.

Just trying to get a better grasp on whos responsible for what.

Source 2

Source 1

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

This is the original expose from 1950, which was banned in Germany. All exposes of the fed are based on this book.
free online copy of ‘Secrets of Federal Reserve’, by Eustace Mullins www.whale.to... or www.fdrs.org...

www.my2012.4t.com...
and
www.my2012.4t.com...

premise: Schroder major shareholder of Bank of EnglandFed. See ‘Chart 2’ at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

themes: Like Warburg family, von Schroders began banking operations in Hamburg, Germany. J. Henry Schroder Corp. pursued its vision of financing Hitler’s assumption of power in Germany to pursue World War II ...which really continuation of World War I, basically same producers, directors, castcrew.

Sir Gordon Richardson ... Governor of Bank of England (controlled by House of Rothschild) chairman of J. Henry Schroder WaggCo. of London from 1963-1972,director of J. Henry Schroder, NYSchroder Banking Corporation, NY, as well as Lloyd's Bank of London,Rolls Royce ... can be said to be single most influential banker in world.

---
the Fed, City of London, Bank of England, Bundesbank finance BOTH SIDES OF ALL MAJOR CONFLICTS and are currently responsible for founding and financing the Moslem Brotherhood, aka "bin laden" aka "al Qaeda" -- they also have controlled the heroin trade for 200-300 years.

Wall Street is dominated by the international investment banks run by the interlocking directorate of the Fed/Bank of England/City of London.

Professor Antony Sutton: Wall Street & rise of Hitler 4 talks about Wall Street supplying financing, arms & technology to USSR for Vietcong to use against U.S.A. troops; as well as U.S.A. supplying nuclear & missile technology to USS.R. during Cold War.
www.youtube.com...

The same people who run Wall St and the Fed and Bank of England and City of London (Rockefellor & Rothschildt and all) constitute the Trilateral Commission.

Professor Antony Sutton: Wall Street & rise of Hitler 5 talks about Tri-Lateral Commission & Council on Foreign Relations as both being Rockefeller's.
www.youtube.com...

The families in Skull & Bones are represented as interlocking directors of the Fed. Prescott Bush & Adolph Hitler both joined Skull & Bones. Bush joined U.S.A. chapter in 1917 & Hitler joined German chapter in 1919.
see,
G. W. Bush’s granddad, Prescott Bush joined Skull & Bones in 1917. Two years later, Adolph Hitler joined German Skull & Bones in Germany.
The full name: The Skull & Bones Order Of The Brotherhood Of Death

Professor Sutton on Skull & Bones secret society 3
www.youtube.com...

& Wall Street financing & supplying technology to Hitler.
Professor Antony Sutton: Wall Street & rise of Hitler 1 talks about Wall Street financing & supplying technology to Hitler & to USSR communists, from day 1.
www.youtube.com...

Professor Sutton on Skull & Bones secret society 1
www.youtube.com...

Professor Antony Sutton: Wall Street & rise of Hitler 2
www.youtube.com...

Professor Sutton on Skull & Bones secret society 2
www.youtube.com...

Professor Antony Sutton: Wall Street & rise of Hitler 3
www.youtube.com...

(this included because I'm currently researching Vatican & Holy Roman Empire (German) interlocks w/the German bankers & founding of Bank of England & Fed -- The Vatican Billions www.cephasministry.com... )

(this too, for same reasons -- also, Does Vatican own your mortgage? www.willthomasonline.net... )

(cont)
'Vatican via Jesuit Order controlling Illuminati in control of Federal Reserve.'”
Bank of Rome of Holy Roman German Empire … “Fed begat by Bank of England begat by Bank of Rome(?)
City of London Earth’s financial axis of slavery, fascism & neo-Nazism & genocide …& Vatican Bank
Unaccountable to Queen or Parliament, misleadingly labeled “Bank of England” finances throne, British prime minister, parliament & much of planet out of “City” in central London.
All major British banks have main offices in “Square Mile” -- & 70 U.S.A. banks. Throw in London Stock Exchange, Lloyd's of London, Baltic Exchange (shipping), Fleet Street (publishing & newspapers), London Commodity & Metal exchanges - & you have Earth's financial axis.
City operates as sovereign state, just like Vatican (& just like Knights of Malta). Since 1820, Rothschilds have traditionally chosen City's Lord Mayor.

(2-of-3) 'Crown' committee of 12-14 men in private financial corporation who rule independent sovereign state called ‘London’ or 'The City’ or ‘The Crown’.

In 1694 privately owned Bank of England (a central bank) established by group of elite City merchants.

Bank of England & City began to dominate & control Britain.

1815, House of Rothschild seized control of British economy, Bank of England & City – & other European nations.

in 19th Century 90% of all international trade was carried in British ships. shippers had to pay Crown royalties or commissions.

May 1, 1776, Adam Weishaupt, Jesuit priest, founded "Order of Illuminati" in Bavaria. goal of Illuminati, One-World Government similar to Roman Empire of Dark Ages, WO of Adolf Hitler.

& two separate empires operating under guise of British Empire, Crown Empire & other British Empire.

& All colonial possessions that were white under Sovereign - i.e. British government. nations as Union of South Africa, Australia, New Zealand & Canada governed under British law. These only represented 13 percent of people who made up inhabitants of British Empire.

& All other parts of British Empire - like India, Egypt, Bermuda, Malta, Cyprus & colonies in Central Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong & Gibraltar (areas inhabited by browns, yellows & blacks) all Crown Colonies. not under British rule. privately owned & ruled by private club in London, England known as Crown. British citizen who committed crime in Crown colony subject to Crown law not British law.

Loans to foreign countries arranged by City of London aka ‘The Crown’ w/ no thought of nation's welfare but to increase indebtedness upon which City thrives & gets rich... national & mainly international dictatorship of money plays off one country against another & through ownership of press, converts advertisement of its own private opinion into semblance of general public opinion" (E.C. Knuth, "Empire of 'City'”

Roland G. Usher’s "Pan Germanism," 1913: "London & Paris bankers [international bankers] control available resources of world at any one moment, & can permit or prevent undertaking of any enterprise requiring more than hundred million dollars actual value"

The same interlocking directorate owns the banks that own the oil companies:

Google Video Link

[edit on 20-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

new topics

top topics

join