It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the planet pluto is no more. why

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
okay, here's the deal; scientists have deemed that pluto is not a planet anymore right? okay now think of this: what if the non recognition of the planet pluto is to cover up something that the used to be planet will be used for something dastardly? think about it! we are already talking about going to mars which has water on it. if you colonize mars you can create maybe a faster ship to get to pluto to create a device that could destroy planet earth or specific targets on earth. they say something huge is going to happen in 2012 right? or is an evil organization hellbent on controlling the world going to happen? thoughts?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
the reel story,ya scurvy land lubber,is that Pluto stabbed ol C'n Longbead in the back and they took him for a long walk off a short plank.

aarrr

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
could i get a coherent speculation please?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
My take is that Pluto was more of a theory than a real planet. I guess there is something out there, but the general consensus is that it is NOT a planet. What is it if it isn't a planet and appears to have an orbit?, etc......well, that is beyond my area of expertise. Maybe it's orbit was also a theory.........

[edit on 24-9-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This is what i found. It does not fit the new rules for being a plant. Other than that if it is going to be used later for other means I have no idea. It just does not fall under the new guide lines for a plant.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

okay, so why is the sudden realization here near the year of 2012. if an evil corporation wants to destroy something, it will, so what if its earth?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

What does destroying Earth have to do with Pluto? What does Pluto have to do with destroying the Earth?

Evil corporation destroying Earth? What would be the motive?

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I read that Pluto was like an asteroid or something and there are many things like that in the galaxy and I guess if we counted Pluto a planet that we would have to count all of the other things like it as planets.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

it's not the entirety of earth, but a specific target or sequence of targets.

top topics

join