It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A time out for comedy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I dont care if you are republican or democrat. this board is taking itself too seriously. Take a time out and laugh a little. The Tina Fey impersonation of Palin is spot on and, the bitterness of hillary clinton by amy pohler is perfect.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
yea Tina fey is a great impersonator of Palin! I bet one of her producer friends was watching Palin in an interview and probably though "Tina would be perfect for this part!"

Its good though, great to have laughs through what is a pritty personal election year.... I can seriously picture Hillary acting like that and Paling being so... well... ilinformed...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hysterical.
Thanks for that *Time Out*!
What a great impersonation of Palin!
:O
Kind of a creepy part when *Palin* says “And now I’m just one step away from being President.”
But I’ll save that for another post!

Thanks again!

....still chuckling...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for the humor break. Here's another one you might enjoy:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
While I also agree that it was very funny and appreciate your attempt at levity rules is rules and unfortunately we can't allow any leeway in this as the politcal climate is just that heated.

So unfortunately while I'm not going to close the thread I do have to move it.

Sorry folks but please continue to post your funny politcal (NonT&Cviolatin') clips here.

Thanks,

Spider

PS Either I'm much better at this moderating thing than I thought or somebody moved the thread while I was a typin.

[edit on 9/19/2008 by Spiderj]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Obama Letterman Top 10

Here's another one. It's kind of old, but still pretty funny

new topics

top topics

join