It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 97 - Back In The Saddle With Skeptic Overlord

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Back In The Saddle With Skeptic Overlord - ATS MIX Show 97

Well after nearly a month passing by, the Boys (Dave and Johnny) rekindle their favorite segment "The Skeptic Overview" with the CEO of AboveTopSecret.com, Bill Irvine. It proves that regardless of how much time passes, you can always get back up on your horse and ride off into the Sunset. Also back are the UFO Sightings for the United States and Canada.

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG This Mutha!

length: 70:47
file: atsmix_3068.mp3
size: 24889k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 9/19/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Good to see you back in the saddle Bill!

I always enjoy your segment in the ATX Mix!

IRM

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Lemme get my terrible week over with, so that I can enjoy this one in the way that it was meant to be enjoyed.

I'll post back when I've listened to it.

TheBorg

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Loved this PODcast! Especially the political stuff.
Hilarious!

Palin was a smart pick, huh, bunny rabbit?
'Cause everyone knows women vote, not for issues, intelligence, experience or competence, but for reproductive organs...

Jesus, who said Oprah was supporting Obama because he's black? Boy, she had a hard choice, didn't she? Either a black person or a person with a vagina... Tough choice for her.

I agree Bill, this year has reached an all-time low and it's only going to get worse in the next month. Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in a bad movie. A really bad movie.

On trolls: This is a PODcast on Darwinian Trolls by member HowMushIsTheDoggy, about how the evolution of the common troll has taken place on ATS and created a high-level troll, who can follow the T&C, but is, nevertheless, a troll. Very appropriate, I believe.

Great PODcast, guys!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
SkepticOverlord
"... and here comes the Fed on the... on the... white horse to rescue the day?
is... was that the intended result?
Was this meltdown fashioned in order for that to be the result?"

Why attempt to force feed that which would otherwise be rejected? Why not simply "allow" for a situation which "creates" the Need desired to "satisfy" one's bidding?

Which would seem the more sensible approach to possibly realizing a given goal/desired outcome amidst the general population?

Yes. I do see the recent and ongoing financial and economic "issues" as potential attempts to further consolidate powers and monies amongst those "holding the reins". It would almost seem as though transparency is no longer a concern.

Excellent podcast Dave and Johnny!
...as always.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well done boys, other than the Robbie man-crushes.
You'd think he sang "Angels" by the campfire for ya!

Man, SO is one smart well informed dude.
Very soothing voice too, very paternal.

Excellent!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Loved it guys. Glad that things are getting back to "normal".

TheBorg - Trent

top topics

join