It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federation of light to appear OCT 14th 08

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
the federation only exists in sciience fiction.. yoo can tune in your television and learn about the federation in a t.v. show called star trek, watch your local t.v guide for listings ..(grin) yawn... pathetic thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
It took me a long time to get past the gullible stage and back into reality.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I do agree that the only thing we can do is sit back and wait. I also believe that ultimately, it is up to us that we attain a peaceful state of mind alongside our fellow humans here on mother earth.

Whether we like it or not, there is really no one to blame but ourselves for the wars, bloodshed, destroyed cities, broken families, etc. I believe humankind is an infant in the grand scheme of things, if there are in fact other sentient civilizations beyond our own galaxy.

Until they decide to come here and wave their flag and say ok, you are ready, I think it's up to us to be a catalyst for change for the better. We are the only ones who can begin the change. The change for the betterment of mankind cannot start with the government. That is impossible. They are too wrapped up in a manmade construct called Money.

Begin the change for a more "well-behaved" human race by changing your reaction to negative events or situations and hopefully, that will spread around a bit. I do not believe that a peaceful Earth will happen in my lifetime, but one can hope can't they? At least let those few who wish for a change or more positive mindset to have hope, everyone is entitled to that.

~My 2 what-have-you's~

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Well one thing is certain. On October 14th, the GFLs credability will either take a nose dive, or be given a boost. It will be interesting to watch either way.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
i still believe!!
www.youtube.com...

more info here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

namaste

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

If a UFO does show up... "I call shotgun".. they got my address.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I predict that our president BUSH will tell us that our financial crisis is due in part to the Federation Of Light and...they're coming to collect the debt on Oct 14, hence the scrambling for funds.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Pffft.. He will have to do better than that. I would be more inclined to believe the Pres will blame it on some other Alien.. (maybe Obama)

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
please continue your discussion in one of the many threads dedicated to this:

here's one
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join