It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will "anonymous" attack Fox News?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
When the story broke last night about Sarah Palin's email account being hacked into Bill O'Reilly said anonymous was responsible. (incorrectly saying anonymous was a single person)

Last night and tonight he said it was dispicable, disgusting, and he would call the attorney general and the FBI to make sure the person was found and put in jail. Basically his typical threats he makes, because he's convinced hes so important.

Anyway I don't know if anonymous had anything to do with Palin's email, but its pretty apparent after what they did to scientology that anonymous does not like being threatened.

So do you think anonymous will attack Fox News? Do you think they should? What do you think will happen if they do?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Anonymous thinks fox news is hilarious, after fox's expose' on it. Hackers on steroids indeed.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I sure hope it was anonymous. I also wish that O'Reilly (or more like his team since he just reads a prompter) would properly gather information.

And i think it'd be great if somehow anonymous changed the opening for any fox news program. I don't really care what to, it could be the old school Beast Wars opening for all i care as long as it's a change lol

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by screamo

Personally, I think would be pretty funny if they started messing around with fox's shows. It would knock O'Reily down a few pegs. He has such a huge ego and i'd love to see anonynmous make a fool of him.

new topics

top topics

join