It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Announcement of Stan Romanek Polygraph Results

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Announcement of Stan Romanek Polygraph Results

www.coasttocoastam.com

First Hour: Announcement of Stan Romanek polygraph test results
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Coast to Coast starts in fifteen minutes where George will reveal the results of the test. Will update once he does.

www.coasttocoastam.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Well it's in folks. Stan failed the test.

He was shown to be deceiving the examiner when he asked if the tape was a hoax and if he knew it to h ave been edited.

Nothing to see here!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
It figures.....
Man I am so sick of these high profile hoaxes.

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
People fail Polygraphs for multiple reasons, especially in high-profile nerve-racking cases. I have no idea what kind of personality Mr. Romanek has either, so who knows how he handles pressure. It would help however if he simply released the entire video to the Public at Large. I have seen supposed "Sneak-Peeks", but nothing more.

Thanks for the Post and UpDate "ANoNyMiKE"

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
People fail Polygraphs for multiple reasons, especially in high-profile nerve-racking cases. I have no idea what kind of personality Mr. Romanek has either, so who knows how he handles pressure. It would help however if he simply released the entire video to the Public at Large. I have seen supposed "Sneak-Peeks", but nothing more.

Thanks for the Post and UpDate "ANoNyMiKE"

Whitley Strieber managed to pass with flying colours. If Stan was so stressed he shouldn't have accepted the test.

Maybe he saw it as win/win, if he passed well great, if not he can always blame PTSD and medication and lose nothing.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Nice post aNoN, a star from me. I enjoy seeing hoaxers proven immensely. Thanks for pointing it out in this post or otherwise, I would've missed it.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Nice post aNoN, a star from me. I enjoy seeing hoaxers proven immensely. Thanks for pointing it out in this post or otherwise, I would've missed it.

As do I. I just wish there were more individuals left over after the hoax proving had taken place. I mean who isn't a hoax?

I mentioned strieber just because he passed his polygraph a number of years ago, I'm still on the fence about him though. He's a fictional horror writer who suddenly decides one of his works is in fact non-fiction; seems odd. I think it's possible he could have convinced himself his story was real, possessing the imagination of a talented writer. That's just speculation though, he's still one of the better candidates for an honest "experiancer".

Can anyone name someone who has been vetted over the years? I can't think of anyone whose gone through rigorous investigation and come out as clean or cleaner than say Whitley.

I would've thought more people would be interested in this too, considering how much there was when it originally broke. I wonder if the MSM will pick this up.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Here is the actual recording from Coast to Coast AM which aired tonight.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by vance

Had he passed, few would have believed his hoax, it looks about as computer generated as it gets

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Forgive me for not staying up to date but has the actual footage been released?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo

Yeah, the "alien in the window" sequence was leaked, but not the entire footage.

He was having this clip removed from You Tube and Google for a while but eventually gave in.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANoNyMiKE

Originally posted by Reddupo

Yeah, the "alien in the window" sequence was leaked, but not the entire footage.

He was having this clip removed from You Tube and Google for a while but eventually gave in.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ANoNyMiKE

Yours is fake this is the original
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Rinorino2]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rinorino2
reply to post by ANoNyMiKE

Yours is fake this is the original
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Rinorino2]

OMG I had the volume up and that scared the living **** out of me!!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Stan's experiences are real, and they continue almost every day. He should have never taken a polygraph test. He is not a good candidate. How would you respond if you were taken from your bed for 8 years and been experiemented on, had your life threatened, your family life turned upside down. Stan's medical conditions started with his experiences, and he clearly stated them to the examiner. He has a rare (the docs can't figure it out) reactive hypoglycemia that causes his blood sugar to drop at random. A normal blood sugar level is 90-120. Stan's goes down as low as the teens, but usually drops to the 40's. It causes him to shake, have heart palpitations, and sometimes pass out. That's not to mention the PTSD, which is from the experiences. He had a blood sugar incident during the testing. Believe him or don't, that is everyone's prerogative.

Check Stan's website for newly released evidence from some experiences this summer. www.stanromanek.com

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

He was shown to be deceiving the examiner when he asked if the tape was a hoax and if he knew it to h ave been edited.

Nothing to see here!

Polygraphs are not infallible. Results can vary, as can interpretations based upon the way questions are phrased, interpretive software and the human variable.

I'm not saying that this is not a hoax, just that polygraphs can be beaten and can read false "deceptive." There is a reason why the poly can't be used in a court of law....

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kelbtalfenek

Nothing to see here!

Polygraphs are not infallible. Results can vary, as can interpretations based upon the way questions are phrased, interpretive software and the human variable.

I'm not saying that this is not a hoax, just that polygraphs can be beaten and can read false "deceptive." There is a reason why the poly can't be used in a court of law....

I realize that but I mean really, we can't be one sided about this. If he popped positive people would be jumping up and down, just because he failed doesn't mean we should look the other way.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Yes, this is why polygraphs have always been controversial, never sufficiently reliable, and rarely admitted as evidence.

Think about it:
Question #1: "Do you know if the 'Boo' tape has been edited, manipulated or changed in any manner?".

Was Stan being asked if he KNOWS? Or was he being asked if the tape was edited, changed, or manipulated? Two different questions and he was only given the option of giving one yes or no answer.
A more useful question would have been "To the best of your knowledge and recollection, was the tape edited, changed, or manipulated?"

Question #2 "Prior to the Boo tape being shot, do you remember making fake reports?"
Again, was Stan being asked if he REMEMBERS? Or was he being asked if he ever made a fake report?" He could answer, "yes I remember" and "no I have not made any fake reports".
More useful question is "To the best of your knowledge and recollection, have you ever made a fake report?"

Question #3 - "Is the Boo tape a hoax?"
Again, is Stan being asked if the tape itself was a hoax perpetrated by him or someone he knew or did not know? Or was he being asked if the alleged "alien in the window" a hoax? He only knows what he taped. He can not say definitively that someone else did not perpetrate a hoax against him. And it is known that elements within the U.S. government are fully capable of perpetrating that kind of hoax or building false evidence around a legitimate and authentic event in order to discredit the entire event.

If Stan would have refused to take the test, then people would say it's because he's a liar. I've heard that he was also invited to delay the test so that the pretest interview could be done properly with more time but that the examiner added that if Stan delayed the test then people would say he was a liar.

So both the circumstances and the questions are highly suspect. In a court of law, Stan, his witnesses and the video itself would be admissable but but the polygraph test would not, especially given that he was medically unfit to take the test.

A better source of information on the entire UFO/ET reality can be found at www.disclosureproject.org
This polygraph would be useless even if he passed the test with flying colors.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I always thought it was fake.
Because they guy wanted money.
If ever someone want money 99.9% its a hoax and just an attempt by them to get rich.
He wanted movie deals etc now hes gonna get being poor from the possible law suits.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join