It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec. 12 2012, supposed "End of Times"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I've been hearing a lot of stuff lately about 2012 being a supposed Armageddon. Now, I know this is quite an exhausted topic but I wanted to hear all the different theories of what would happen on the Mayan's predicted end of the world date. I've heard some pretty convincing stuff but the only thing I'm convinced of is that something will happen if only just world wide hysteria. Definitely the best and most well supported ideas of what could happen have been the alignment of the Sun with the Galactic equator on the same date of the Solar Equinox or whatever its called when the Sun switches poles causing amplified gamma rays to be emitted from the sun and super solar flares and a total disruption of the Earth's magnetic field, causing the "perfect storm" that would totally annihilate any living organism on the planet, the second best theory I've heard is the theory of planet X or Nibiru colliding with or messing up Earth which is supported by similar accounts in most religions of 2 great beings coming down to Earth called fallen angels in the bible or Etki and Enki some long extinct religion, These 2 "gods" had something to do with Nibiru in the ancient texts which makes that a half descent theory, and then the third best theory I heard is that 12, 21,2012 will be the day of something called a technological singularity which is where A.I. surpasses man in intellect and so yeah that's that theory. Those seem to be the better supported theories that I could believe. now that that super run-on sentence is done I would like to know what you think

[edit on 18-9-2008 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i think wat will happen is that all the nuclear warheads will go off and destroy the planet

link   

link   

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I thought it was the 12-21-2012?? I think it will be something solar.

new topics

top topics

join