It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK-ULTRA & Toronto Hospital for Sick Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Attention: All those who affiliated with Dr. Harold J. Hoffman, and/or
members of the Toronto Hospital for Sick Children.
Medical records and X-rays at www.geocities.com...
disclose unauthorized psychosurgical and brain implant experimentation
(Dec. 9,1969 & Jan. 27,1972, at 14 & 16 years of age) without informed
consent, nor parental knowledge. This information correlates with the CIA MK-ULTRA project of psychosurgical and brain implant research upon
unwitting subjects. Those subjects being myself, and other children who suffer epilepsy at the Toronto Hospital for Sick Children.
It has been 38 years of criminal assault by this hospital, when still experiencing on-going episodes of cerebral hemmorrahaging in the operative field. More freaky, these 43 unauthorized metallic implants in the cerebral cortex are recognized as manchurian candidate developmental research. Such research, where there was no choice, and is not conducive for treating epilepsy, according to Operating Theatre
Technique, by R. J. Brigden, (1969) outlining neurosurgical standard for that year. These experiments were most cruel, sadistic, and inhumane,
when screaming verbal profanities duriong a local cranium incision.
While the Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons, Ontario Health Professions Board, Police, and government play obstruction, damage control, and concealment, I have a patient advocate informing me of a
"on-going problem".
Would appreciate to locate other unwitting subjects of Dr. Harold J. Hoffman, Dr. Hendrix, and Dr. Humpries, of the Toronto Hospital for Sick Children. 1964-1998.
I'm trying to push for a criminal investigation and /or commission of inquiry. I need to discover, how many parents were sucked in by HSC
for unaurthorized covert human experimentation upon children.
Yours,
Terry Parker Jr. / aka Robertson
www.geocities.com...
www.ontariocourts.on.ca...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reports of such surface periodically, although never ever in the MSM.

a sample:

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.freedommag.org...

www.naturalnews.com...

denial is everywhere, as you'll see, because even on this forum, threads like yours tend to fall short and vanish to page 2 sooner than you think.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Long Lance
reports of such surface periodically, although never ever in the MSM.

a sample:

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.freedommag.org...

www.naturalnews.com...

denial is everywhere, as you'll see, because even on this forum, threads like yours tend to fall short and vanish to page 2 sooner than you think.

Wow, this was posted in 2008 and I am reading it in 2016. Your comment about denial is just as prevalent for the ATS of today. I find it hard to believe there is still so much denial.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Reminds me of the book Battlefield Earth.

new topics

top topics

join