It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever heard of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
There is a said cavern out in the Borrego Springs desert that has an underground cavern that is 1 mile high and 60 feet wide, and there is a wall of water that fall from the "sky" ceiling of this cave. On one side of the cave there is and place called "the Dungeon" where people are buried. On the other side of the cavern there are unspeakable crimes going on there, I wont discuss here. And there are small caves (4X6)where human being are placed for a period of time where they emerge florescent yellow in color and "glow" for several days (40). There very fragile and if they are drug or beaten they will die. Human beings are being inhumanely treated and are sodomized to death. This is part of the sex salve organization ran by the police, fire and sheriff dept and Military! All of these victim are cut off at the head, after being tortured and rape (sodomized) to death. Does any one have any clue what is going on in our government?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I'm not being flippant, this is very disturbing, but I'm currious as to find out if this is just a fantasy of yours?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
haha I think you have the movie Hot Fuzz on your mind sir..

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I have read the report that Daphnial Sammut filed (im asuming this is where you get your ideas from?) and to say the least its a far fetched story, its graphic to and may shock some people so if some of you look up the story be warned! though I did laugh at some of the things that are said in the story.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by immortal pagan

would you please post link. i'm searching. unable to get alleged report. thanking you in advance.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by immortal pagan

why would you laugh? there is one aspect of this report i find plausible

While it allows the security screeners - looking at the images in a separate room - to clearly see the passenger's sexual organs as well as other details of their bodies, the passenger's face is blurred, TSA said. The scan only takes seconds and is to replace the physical pat-downs of people that is currently widespread in airports. TSA began introducing the body scanners in airports in April, first in the Phoenix, Arizona terminal.
www.news.com.au...

true or false, the allegations are quite disturbing. the lady is clearly in distress and this is no laughing matter.

i have witnessed events in ellijay, georgia to others also seem far fetched but true nonetheless.

edited for typos

[edit on 25-9-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PigsDontRuleTheWorld
There is a said cavern out in the Borrego Springs desert that has an underground cavern that is 1 mile high and 60 feet wide, and there is a wall of water that fall from the "sky" ceiling of this cave. On one side of the cave there is and place called "the Dungeon" where people are buried. On the other side of the cavern there are unspeakable crimes going on there, I wont discuss here.

The mind-boggles! You're willing to describe decapitation, sex trafficking and anal rape to the point of death but you're coy about these other "unspeakable crimes"? Am I missing something here?

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kupoliveson

Yes thats the link.

As for parts that made me laugh, I didnt mean funny haha but laugh as in unbelievable!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by yeebsy

No! If you want to know about this, check it out yourself. Borrego Springs CA Mine Wash Canyon Rivers left ridge almost to the end of the river. The entrance will be found there and difficult to get in to, there are portholes in the ceiling and this deters people from wanting to enter, because they seem hard to maneuver around and escape from. Men are lowered down by a elevator. This is ran by the US Military but is not exclusively. A man name Cavel owns it. Sex slave trade.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I didn't feel like reading the whole statement for it was written in a very annoying manner, but I have one questions:
seems to me that a lot of people are being sodomized and murdered. Wouldn't someone notice that? Ok, the police are the bad guys in that case, so they wouldn't care, but friedns, families, neighbours? I know there are many dissapearances every day, but still?
Well, I don't think that's true story anyway. What is more possible is that someone's (police officer?) ex girlfriend was really mad and found her way to let the steam off. Weird and disturbing way I must add.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Several things bug me about this thread:
- Daphne answered a question as if she (?) knew just as much as the OP on the question.
- Her name's also very close to Daphnial, a very weird name which only brings up 67 occurences when googled. Is Daphne the same person as D. Sammut? If so I'd like to know her nationality as this is absent from the Police Abuse report.
- there's a "Daphne Sammut" that reported the same story here
- I also noticed a similarity in the grammar mistakes made by Pigs (the OP) and those by D. Sammut in the report. If you check Pigs' other thread you'll notice they like to write long paragraphs without a break like in D. Sammut's report.

That leaves me very confused on who's who in that story.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Breizhoo]

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Breizhoo]

new topics

top topics

join