It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada-EU trade proposal rivals scope of NAFTA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
This looks to me like the EU intends to use all of Canada's wealth for they're own, and leave the taxpayers of Canada with the bill!!

Zindo

Kind of how the US sends economic forecasters to underdeveloped ravaged countries to offer a "aid" (a loan) along with US companies to rebuild the devastated countries infrastructure costing billings and leaving the country in shambles and a massive bill that they can't pay off, so in turn, the US "owns" that country.

The difference here is, Canada isn't devastated. Our resources are massive, and if the right dollar value is offered. It's realizing it can't depend on trade with the US while their economy is going under, so it's broadening it's horizons to an economy that can actually do business before Canada's economy drops due to the US.

Like myself trading cards with you. We both got the cards each other wants and the money, and in time, you do something that makes you lose your cards and get in debt...I ain't trading with you anymore, I need to find another buyer.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
this sucks all they want is are hydro and our water

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Could this be a matter of Canada jumping ship do to the much predicted American economical collapse ?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is by far the most incriminating video I've ever seen concerning the NAU. People aren't just talking down their sleeves anymore, this is being brought to the table for a vote!

Personally, I don't really back the conception of imaginary lines barring certain people from entering or leaving, but I do however have a problem with lies, deceit, slander (Mostly against Ron Paul, Lou Dobbs, with all that "NAU NUT" they used on everybody getting in their way.), and blatant bullying to make this thing happen without the "okay" from the people who's country it concerns.

Say no to NAFTA's modern day slave trade!.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I don't like the idea of ANY two countries doing this with or without the citizens' consent.

Simply because I believe monopolizing for profit and personal gain is detrimental to everyone involved as a whole and always has detrimental effects that hurts everyone involved later on down the road.

Later,...... Ausable_Bill

top topics

<< 1   >>

join