It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know Thy Enemy - Research Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hi All,

I do not know if this has been done before?

The intention of this thread is to create a research project to identify the proponents of the New World Order and where they inhabit or have influence over. The idea came by reading Sun Tzu, in particular the quote “Know thy enemy”.

It is my belief that; if the masses are want to defeat those that are obviously manipulating world events and aspect of our lives worldwide, they need to be pointed out in an literal way.

I would like to see this thread develop into a who’s who of the elite. So that ATS members are sure of who are the manipulators, front men and agents of the proposed totalitarian future.

I will start the ball rolling, by giving links to some obvious culprits. I know there are lists of the Bilderbergers, the Council of Foreign Relations and other Non Governmental Agencies that seem to direct worldwide policy. I believe that a joint research project to identify the members of the Elite/Shadow government will be useful in the times ahead, as the manipulation becomes more clear and affects the lives of more and more people.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

As you can see I have just used Wikipedia entries as an example, I hope that you guys and gals have fun with this one and do not limit yourselves with the examples I have given.

Have Fun

Djaybeetoo

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I have noticed that those who guide world events do not like to be brought into the light, I would like this thread to be a resourse to ATS members and new members to accelerate their undertanding on who is to blame for the state of current world events and the gradual slide into a negative future, in the hope that when things get to a tipping point, the correct personages are blamed for the events.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Over a year and no one wants to collate data?

Bump

Have a good one

Djaybeetoo

join