It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures I find oddly resemble eachother...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This is a simple thread, just posting some pictures of things that I find strange. Hope you enjoy them and perhaps ponder.

This first one is one that always kinda tripped me out after I went to yellowstone. Either patterns repeat or something is weird. Anyway this is "Morning Glory" compared with "Helix Nebula".

These next two are Hiroshima, one is a model and one is real. Either old photography captured things distorted, or both are models.

Next is the footprint of the WTC against a few Golf Courses. You'll see what I mean.

This next one and final is my interpretation of what MK Ultra stood for. Hope not to offend and that you would consider what is done right in front of you.

Peace

[edit on 18-9-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

[edit on 18-9-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

[edit on 19-9-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
K... intresting, but I just wanted to let you know that some of the pics were coming up broken/not found.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
thanks, i'll try to fix that right now

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Definitely interesting, however I dont see the connection on necessarily all of them, but I do see where you're coming from.

I don't really understand what the JFK picture has to do with anything though? Mary Kay meaning Jackie O. did it? or what?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

you said it....

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Here's a few more. My reasoning for Court Wigs.

edit to add two more.

Both well known photos and I'm sure I'm not the first one to notice the staged manner of them both.

Peace

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
nice one. so a whole new conspiracy could be that Donald Trump paid to have the trade centres destroyed to build a new inner city golf course
conveniance and practicality for new yorkers.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmbroseRokewood
nice one. so a whole new conspiracy could be that Donald Trump paid to have the trade centres destroyed to build a new inner city golf course
conveniance and practicality for new yorkers.

Yeah that could happen I guess, but all I said was "pictures that I find resemble each other". "You're Fired"....

Peace

new topics

top topics

join