It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Base in Brazil? / VRIL Levitation Devices aka UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I found this on Youtube through another posting and found it quiet interesting, I do not know anything on the background of how this person obtained it nor who and where this person is talking.. their credentials etc. It is very interesting to think that all this time it was just another country skrewing with us and showing off. I am not sure that it has entered my mind all that much, goes to show you how far off and away my thinking can go heh. Something that is so simple right infront of my eyes the whole time ? I think it was the part at the end about the 2 blonds.....doesn't mean that abductions aren't true, but maybe it's another countries government who is doing it? Let's abduct American's and rack their brain up .. why hurt our own people ?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9/18/2008 by onepissedoffsaint]

[edit on 9/18/2008 by onepissedoffsaint]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
After all what were the experiments Hitler did on the jews... didn't he try to change their eye color to blue etc. Maybe this is how they chose to continue what the times of the Holocaust didn't achieve. Wait now I am thinking German not Brazil *replays the clip*....sorry I am confusing myself.... even so I know I have heard of how the Nazi's had the technology first no ?? Please do correct me if I am wrong...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Very, very interesting.

I'm looking forward to some of our 'senior' members investigating his claims, to see if they are indeed authentic.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The same video can also be seen here: www.dailymotion.com...

and here:
www.dailymotion.com...

and here:
www.teamliquid.net... (very bottom of page, 2nd to last post)

and here:
www.liveleak.com...

and as quoted from last link I posted: "How hilarious.. We somehow can't even get clear pictures of UFOs that are purportedly manufactured on this planet. Give me a break."-darthmullet

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I am just about to look at yours.. THANKS!

I really have loved this stuff even as kid but it wasn't till I had some time off this year to really start looking into it ..and I can't believe that I never knew about the VRIL levitation devices.. I found more on them through youtube, I mean it could have easily been the germans all along, and so Mr. and Mrs. Smith who lives down the old country lane... see's a huge UFO ....well..........there ya go. Ahh The Tall Whites... It all makes sense now...

UFO Thule - Vril - Paperclip parts 1 and 2
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

more interesting visuals
www.youtube.com...

I found the flytrap very interesting..
www.youtube.com...

Go to a 1:30 seconds... extremely wicked footage that does not look faked at all notice the side arm extentions...
www.youtube.com...

There is actually alot of info on there about this. I am ashamed I never knew.

[edit on 9/19/2008 by onepissedoffsaint]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Another great find....

Nazi UFO Secrets...
Turn up the volume it's a little hard to make out, gets alot more interesting towards the middle.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Nazis colluded with ets. They did not develop technology on their own, but the technology given is just the scraps et gives them. We're not even close to on par with their own. This is well known. But this is most likely not another country messing with the US. This is most likely something the US is involved with.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Does anyone know who is narrating this video? or who the presenter is I should say.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I have no clue it would be really interesting to find out. Just by the way he speaks matter a factly....

Did you check out the other clips as well ?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by onepissedoffsaint

I havent had the time to really watch and pay attention like I want but I skimmed them and there is a guy talking to the camera in one that looks sooooo familar but about 15 years younger. The first guys voice sounds alot like Bob Lazaar or Lazarr to me. They all look like they have alot of weird/interesting stuff so I cannot wait until I have the time to really watch them.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The man talking in the footage is named Randy or Randolph Winters. He is a Billy Meiers enthusiast. His story is that he was a 'run away' who seeked Meiers in his youth. He claims to have had telepathic communications with Meiers (and the hibbidy dibbidy?). He also supports that Meiers genuinely had Pleadian contact. The background information on the video that you posted is that he is showing the people in that video that there do exist man made levitation devices that can me misinterpreted as alien saucers. He's trying to say that there has been deception in the past that man made/occupied saucers have been witnessed, and that the occupants often times mislead the witnesses and tell them that they are Venusians and the like. The clip that you posted is one of a series made on a presentation that Randy had in the early 90's. If you'd like, I can provide the rest for the clips; but I am certain you can find them on youtube and other places if you just google his name along with Billy Meiers. he's had some interesting Coast to Coast interviews where he came on and backed up Meier's claims. I'm sure yo ucan find those on youtube too.

Just for kicks, here is another video of Randy Winters in his earlier days:

video.google.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hi Pissed off

I am glad you have bought this subject up again and this interests you.

I would like to add a bit of second hand infomation on German disc craft, my now departed farther who served in the RAF flying the Hurricane and Spitfires from 1942-45 and who also offered air support on the Normandy landings.

Many times he mentioned seeing plate shaped like craft on over Europe and also the orbs/foe fighters which many Lancaster Bomber crews witnessed also.

Pilots and crew saw these craft and on debriefing after thier missions they spilled the beans on these sightings but many of these storys were shelved due to so called battle fatigue???

What do you make off that!

Star & flagged

top topics

join